PDA

View Full Version : So I burnt a tumor out of my boyfriend's brain...

Felynx
25-08-2011, 06:50 AM
We've been dating for about a year and a half now, and every once in a while he would get these horrible migraines that didn't hurt as much as they literally caused torturous agony. They were rare enough that we never thought about seeing a doctor, but the fact that it hurt him so badly really distressed me.
Over the course of us being together, I've been spiritually awakening so to speak, learning more and more about myself and working with energy. I've been told that I have that healing touch, though I've never been experienced enough to utilize my ability properly.
A few days ago one of those migraines was starting again, and this time I had had enough. I started concentrating on cleaning out any bad energy, and he lost consciousness in the process. Then, over the span of ten minutes, he would half wake up intermittently muttering about how there must be something burning in the room and that it was hard to breathe.
When he woke up he found that there was no more pain and that his thinking process went a little bit smoother. Whatever I was perceiving lately was completely gone.
Cool story :) I don't know if it was written out all that well.

abikisses
25-08-2011, 09:26 AM
Fantastic confirmation for you! Keep us updated on his progress. How do you think you will expand your healing now lovely?

Blessings
Abi x

Sungirl
25-08-2011, 09:51 AM
would it be worth getting this "tumor" checked out by a doc? Energy healing is amazing but should never replace medical attention, it should work with it imho.

whitelotus
25-08-2011, 10:21 AM
it seems wow felynx......... :)

but i guess ...if it is tumor... a cross checkup should be considered...

mattie
25-08-2011, 01:01 PM
This is written well.

Don’t assume that this ‘burnt a tumor out of my boyfriend’s brain.' This is probably making assumptions that are a bit of an over reach unless he had a brain scan before & after the energy work showing a tumor present, then one removed. There could be many other triggers for the migrane the energy work addressed & resolved.

By saying not to make this assumption, I’m not doubting at all that there was real energy work that transpired. It is just as valid to say that this addressed whatever was triggering the migraine. With energy work is actually more credible to be scrupulous about not making any assumptions that can’t be substantiated.

By being restrained about making claims that one can't prove this goes along ways towards maintaining credibility about energy work.

moke64916
25-08-2011, 01:42 PM
You are a true healer like me. It is common in in person healings for the other to lose consciousness. That's a sign that you have it in you like me. I'd practice more. What is your process? Mine is unexplainable. I seriously cannot describe how the energy is.
We've been dating for about a year and a half now, and every once in a while he would get these horrible migraines that didn't hurt as much as they literally caused torturous agony. They were rare enough that we never thought about seeing a doctor, but the fact that it hurt him so badly really distressed me.
Over the course of us being together, I've been spiritually awakening so to speak, learning more and more about myself and working with energy. I've been told that I have that healing touch, though I've never been experienced enough to utilize my ability properly.
A few days ago one of those migraines was starting again, and this time I had had enough. I started concentrating on cleaning out any bad energy, and he lost consciousness in the process. Then, over the span of ten minutes, he would half wake up intermittently muttering about how there must be something burning in the room and that it was hard to breathe.
When he woke up he found that there was no more pain and that his thinking process went a little bit smoother. Whatever I was perceiving lately was completely gone.

Sungirl
25-08-2011, 02:20 PM
not come accross someone losing conciousness during a healing.

Not saying it's wrong or shouldn't happen but I wouldn't say it's "normal". If people are passing out there needs to be care taken that they are still breathing and the like. Falling asleep is one thing, passing out is another.

Remember, we have a physical body and sometimes we have to look after in the old fashioned way.

Felynx
26-08-2011, 09:22 AM
Well first of all hes doing well. There hasnt been any problems.
Second of all, I understand the point some of you are trying to make with the tumor thing. It does sound like I assumed that this is what was wrong with him. I have no evidence to back up such a claim, but from the nature of the energy it was very much like a tumor. I could sense this and so could he. Im sorry that I cant be very convincing. It would have been something like a blood clot, but something was literally cleared from his mind. That burning smell and sensation was real. I didnt know is was muddling any sort of credibility. A tumor seemed like the best description based on my observations, as well as his.
Moving on.
Yes, I should do a follow up. Its probably a good idea. Ill get back to you on that.

Im glad to see a fellow healer in this thread. Okay, first off from what I can surmise, sometimes its absolutely necessary for the body to lose consciousness during the healing process. The active function of a body could get in the way of it being healed properly. It a way it goes on idle to properly reset itself. The brain functions on energy, electrical impulses and neurons. Depending on where this "tumor" was, his being conscious during the healing process could in fact be harmful to him. It depends entirely on the nature of the situation whether someone loses consciousness or not. Falling asleep isnt the same as passing out. Sometimes if the problem is serious enough one has to leave their body entirely to allow it to heal.
What is my process? Uh, well. Id say its definitely hard to describe. In a way, I perceive everything as energy, putting myself in the right mindset to be manipulating it. Then a perceive the problem as a source of negative energy that I have to clean out. I reach into them, following the easiest path, and I imagine white light completely cleaning them out and leaving them new and grounded. Its not so much that the white light is an embodiment of love and light or anything... I dont personally believe in angels (if this is in any way related, which it is sometimes). Its more like my interpretation of this persons energy at its cleanest and purest.
Iid say thats about it. Thanks for the responses everyone.

mattie
26-08-2011, 12:20 PM
My caution about stating it was a tumor isn’t to be a naysayer at all, but to have a productive perspective about this, as well as to protect your self from problematic issues as a healer. It may well have been a tumor, but you can’t be certain w/o medical confirmation. There are any number of things that could have been some sort of problematic blockage, including parasites (more common than one might think). If one states that they have removed a tumor it could be problematic that they might be in danger of practicing medicine w/o a license by making definitive statements. There are ways to avoid this skillfully.

There is no issue w/ saying that you felt from the energy that it was likely a tumor. Whatever it was, it was an issue that was causing him migraines. If one characterizes it as an energy blockage this covers many things & probably isn’t practicing medicine w/o a license.

Donna Eden has done some similar energy work that is very impressive. Your description of the healing sounds like some things that I read in her book, ‘Energy Medicine.’ Practicing energy workers will have more information about how to avoid getting in hot water w/ energy work.

Miss Hepburn
26-08-2011, 12:25 PM

!!!!!! Congratuations! You are blessed with healing. You are a healer!

Lucky...

Felynx
27-08-2011, 08:11 PM
My caution about stating it was a tumor isn’t to be a naysayer at all, but to have a productive perspective about this, as well as to protect your self from problematic issues as a healer. It may well have been a tumor, but you can’t be certain w/o medical confirmation. There are any number of things that could have been some sort of problematic blockage, including parasites (more common than one might think). If one states that they have removed a tumor it could be problematic that they might be in danger of practicing medicine w/o a license by making definitive statements. There are ways to avoid this skillfully.

There is no issue w/ saying that you felt from the energy that it was likely a tumor. Whatever it was, it was an issue that was causing him migraines. If one characterizes it as an energy blockage this covers many things & probably isn’t practicing medicine w/o a license.

Donna Eden has done some similar energy work that is very impressive. Your description of the healing sounds like some things that I read in her book, ‘Energy Medicine.’ Practicing energy workers will have more information about how to avoid getting in hot water w/ energy work.

Yes well I dont plan on taking this anywhere than my own home, so the water will generally stay cool. I wont be practicing medicine without a license and getting people hurt because I didnt get them a brain scan before I healed them. Thanks for your concern though.

blue*eyed*wolf
28-08-2011, 07:24 PM
Absolutely awesome. Go girl.

Sungirl
28-08-2011, 10:40 PM
I wont be practicing medicine without a license and getting people hurt because I didnt get them a brain scan before I healed them. Thanks for your concern though.

Imho that's not quite what was meant. If you talk about diagnosing specific illnesses such as a tumour, and you don't make it clear that you are not a doctor and actually have no way of knowing that this is the case, you could be seen as "practicing medicine without a licence" because some will believe that it WAS a tumour but that they are fine now.

You have no idea if that was what it was, so you have to be sure to say that it was something along the lines of "an energy block" and not allude to anything that could be considered "medical".

Working in your own home protects you from nothing. People can misunderstand what you are saying and put their health at risk. You say they HAD a tumour and you removed it, they could not get checked out. Then find that the HAVE a tumour and get very ill.

If you tell them that they have an energy block that you have worked on, but it might be worth getting it looked at by a doctor, then you are ensuring they get the best help possible (which is the MOST important thing). Your priority is that the client receives the right treatment, whether that is from you, a doctor or even a different style of energy healing. Insisting that you can heal someone is more about ego and less about making sure they are getting what they need.

Energy healing should NEVER take the place of traditional medicine. It should work along side it.

I read an article that made a lot of sense. See the body as a car. The doctors are the mechanics and the energy healers are the electricians. If the car has a seized piston then the electrician is not going to be able to fix it. It has to be seen by a mechanic. If the wipers don't work, that is where the electrician comes from.

To work successfully as an energy healer we have to know where it is our place to get involved and also when it is our job to tell someone to see a doctor.

blue*eyed*wolf
28-08-2011, 11:10 PM
Very well said I can see your reasoning and yes it does need to be said. Thank you tilia

Felynx
29-08-2011, 05:18 AM
Yes thats true. Regardless, I only did it to my boyfriend, and despite the terms that people seem to be having a problem with, I knew enough of what I was doing to not put him at risk.