PDA

View Full Version : In Loving memory for all love ones on their day of parting xoxoxoxooxoxoxo

Smiler
22-08-2011, 01:24 PM
In loving memory of my Dad :hug: who died 15 yrs ago today .

What a wise soul ~ little did we know how far advanced you were in so many areas common today... time reveals all truths . xoxoxox
Thank you for your guidance and love :hug2:

:smile: xoxoxo

Tiss
22-08-2011, 01:34 PM
My prayer goes out to him, you, and your family. :hug:

TISS

Smiler
22-08-2011, 01:39 PM
:hug: awww Thanks tiss .. Xox

BlueSky
22-08-2011, 01:46 PM
My laborador retriever......Chad.

mac
22-08-2011, 03:14 PM
In loving memory of my Dad :hug: who died 15 yrs ago today .

What a wise soul ~ little did we know how far advanced you were in so many areas common today... time reveals all truths . xoxoxox
Thank you for your guidance and love :hug2:

:smile: xoxoxo

He'll be thinking of you and sending his love in much the same way while enjoying your thoughts and love.

It's a two-way street, don't forget. :smile:

Smiler
22-08-2011, 09:25 PM
BiG Thanks Mac ... I never looked at it that way.xo :smile:

quote: He'll be thinking of you and sending his love in much the same way while enjoying your thoughts and love.

mac
23-08-2011, 12:48 AM
BiG Thanks Mac ... I never looked at it that way.xo :smile:

quote: He'll be thinking of you and sending his love in much the same way while enjoying your thoughts and love.

It was my privilege.... :smile:

BlueSky
23-08-2011, 01:18 AM
Sorry smiler I thought it was a thread for all to share memories of past loved ones....................oops

James

Smiler
23-08-2011, 08:59 AM
Hi Shaman it certainly is a shared thread for every-one who wishes to express their love ones ~ no oophs required.

Healing thoughts and may happy memories be yours with your chad.

I am sorry there are so many things happening in my physical life currently at the same time ~ I am sorry you felt that you made a mistake posting ..as you didn't .. its for any-one if they choose.

Sorry I did not reply sooner...I was absorbed ~ trying to problem solve...some serious things happening personally to others I know physically...and lots of sadness.

Sadly I only remembered my dad on the eve of this post because a friend rang ( I felt dreadful ) And The warmth of SF cheered me up .

No offense intended James.

Debra

NightSpirit
23-08-2011, 09:29 AM
In loving memory of my son, Colin (13/8/78) as in all those who have lost :hug3:

Smiler
23-08-2011, 09:33 AM
**HUGS and much love Night to you and your Boy Colin** xoxox

yr friend always ..me :)

NightSpirit
23-08-2011, 09:39 AM
**HUGS and much love Night to you and your Boy Colin** xoxox

yr friend always ..me :)

Doesn't matter how long, grief expresses in similar ways. I don't grieve anymore deb...rather, I celebrate...I know Colin is a fine young strapping man now. Very happy in spirit. I see him often. He is there, yet he is here in 3D as well, expressing in another form. Blessings for your loss deb :hug2:

Smiler
23-08-2011, 10:45 AM
:hug2: I understand what you are saying Kaz. xox :hug2:

mac
23-08-2011, 01:32 PM
Doesn't matter how long, grief expresses in similar ways. I don't grieve anymore deb...rather, I celebrate...I know Colin is a fine young strapping man now. Very happy in spirit. I see him often. He is there, yet he is here in 3D as well, expressing in another form. Blessings for your loss deb :hug2:

Hearing someone speak this way warms my heart.

It's the kind of message of survival which I wish I could get over to others needing help of that kind.....

NightSpirit
24-08-2011, 09:58 AM
Hearing someone speak this way warms my heart.

It's the kind of message of survival which I wish I could get over to others needing help of that kind.....

Thanks mac :smile:

I used to wonder...is it me? is my mind just making it all up to help me feel better? But this image was not something my mind would invent. Knowing my mind, I would have made up a totally different image then what is always a constant for me. Instead of struggling with it, or disclaiming it, I decided to just accept this connection and feel okay with it. Now after so many, many years, this same young man appears to me.

There's much more to the story that confirms and cements it even more, but feel no need to go into it here.

I think one of the problems with people accepting such things is the need for proof, where proof is not always apparent.

Cheers :smile:

sound
24-08-2011, 11:07 AM
Blessings to you my little brother Colin ... you were my closest playmate until we 'grew apart' :hug3:

NightSpirit
24-08-2011, 11:11 AM
Blessings to you my little brother Colin ... you were my closest playmate until we 'grew apart' :hug3:

Did you have a brother Colin sound? Bless :hug3:

sound
24-08-2011, 11:27 AM
Yeah NS ... he was very young when he passed away however i didn't realize he wasn't still around till i was probably 5 yrs i guess ... I used to talk to him in my games ... I distinctly remember him and I playing together yet he died when he was a few hours old ... and i have always been able to see him in my minds eye ...

NightSpirit
24-08-2011, 11:32 AM
Yeah NS ... he was very young when he passed away however i didn't realize he wasn't still around till i was probably 5 yrs i guess ... I used to talk to him in my games ... I distinctly remember him and I playing together yet he died when he was a few hours old ... and i have always been able to see him in my minds eye ...

awwwww :hug3: So this image of him..do you see him still as a baby? Dont mind me. If im intruding please forgive and dont answer. JUst curious because my Colin died as a baby to, yet he appears to me as a young man.

sound
24-08-2011, 11:43 AM
No I dont mind at all NS ... I see him as a young child ... about the age of 5- 6yrs I would say. I only have one other brother who is 18mths older than me ... I have memories (and have seen numerous photos of course) of my elder brother and Colin is similar but has his own 'look' ... Colin was 18mths younger than me ... 18mths is my earliest memory ... i remember my mum returning from the hospital without our 'new baby' ... the new baby brother/sister i was promised .. my mother verifies my account of that day even down to the way my father was helping her to walk as she was very unwell after Colin's death. I remember saying 'Bubba? and looking at my mother ... I remember the look of pain on my mamma's face x I remember my maternal grandmother picking me up in her arms and then we stood waiting until my parents had entered the house.

NightSpirit
24-08-2011, 01:33 PM
No I dont mind at all NS ... I see him as a young child ... about the age of 5- 6yrs I would say. I only have one other brother who is 18mths older than me ... I have memories (and have seen numerous photos of course) of my elder brother and Colin is similar but has his own 'look' ... Colin was 18mths younger than me ... 18mths is my earliest memory ... i remember my mum returning from the hospital without our 'new baby' ... the new baby brother/sister i was promised .. my mother verifies my account of that day even down to the way my father was helping her to walk as she was very unwell after Colin's death. I remember saying 'Bubba? and looking at my mother ... I remember the look of pain on my mamma's face x I remember my maternal grandmother picking me up in her arms and then we stood waiting until my parents had entered the house.

strange that you can recall such details at such a very young age sound. Goes to show how trauma can become fixed in the memory. Thanks for sharing your story with me. :hug3:

sound
24-08-2011, 10:34 PM
strange that you can recall such details at such a very young age sound. Goes to show how trauma can become fixed in the memory. Thanks for sharing your story with me. :hug3:

Your welcome NS ... you know though I have never thought of his loss or those memories i shared as being traumatic ... I dont get that feeling ... they are just there and it just feels natural when i think of my little brother :hug3: