PDA

View Full Version : Wayne W. Dyer

Enlightener
17-01-2007, 11:46 AM
I am currently reading a book called 'You'll See It When You Believe It' by Wayne W Dyer. It is fantastic!!! Just by reading his words I have been able to expand my conciousness and I am succeeding/evolving at a faster rate than I ever experienced before, it was more than I imagined I could travel.

I was wondering if anyone here has read any of his other books (Eronneous Zones, Eykis) and what were your thoughts about the book?

Enlightener

wayfaring
22-01-2007, 09:04 AM
I love Wayne Dyer! Many years ago when I had suffered a year of terrible depression and had very low self esteem, Dyer was one of the first authors I came accross in my self-help quest. His two books 'Your erroneous zones' and 'Pulling your own strings' were an invaluable help to me and I still have them on my shelf. I also have 'You'll see it when you believe it'. Dyer introduced me into new dimensions of spirituality too. If you like Dyer and his spirituality, might I recommend 'What we may be- the vision and techniques of psychosynthesis' by Piero Ferrucci (Thorsons) Another great introduction to modern spirituality and the work of Roberto Assagioli. Happy reading!

Mandi Neill
07-02-2007, 01:38 AM
The Power Of Intention - "When you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change" also, "Inspiration", both on PBS in the USA Anyone ever hear of Ram Daas? He is the author of Be Here Now.

Enlightener
07-02-2007, 10:33 AM
Yes, I've heard of him, and I have been meaning to get into some of his stuff, any suggestions?

Enlighskldoener

Mandi Neill
07-02-2007, 01:20 PM
Just so you know, I don't 'belong' to the Hay House web site or anything, so I'm not getting any commissions on the above link or anything like that. I do know that Wayne Dyer publishes all of his works through Hay House at I did a search for Wayne Dyer and the .com/author.php?id=89 link came up. So click or copy/paste on the link up top and you are hooked up... Our boy has 44 books available!!

ps. he is going to be in Las Vegas, Nevada in May along with a bazillion other heavy hitters.. can't wait :)

Commercial links removed. Forum Staff.

Enlightener
10-02-2007, 06:57 AM
Thanks for that Mandi :)

angelicious
10-02-2007, 07:39 AM
Hiya, I've read Dr. Wayne W. Dyers book 'You'll See it when you believe it' and it rocks!
It's helped in my transformation too. I regularly have it on hand as a reference guide.
If you liked this book, you'll probably like books by Stuart Wilde, especially 'The Force' (I've got Stuart Wildes 'Sixth Sense' which is fantastic), Also, books by Shakti Gawain and Deepak Chopra's 'seven Laws of Success' and 'Book of Secrets' (they're da bomb!).

One of my many favourite quotes..."You are not a human being having a spiritual experience. You are a spiritual being having a human experience." Chapter 2. Thought, pg47, You'll see it when you believe it - by Dr. W. W. Dyer

:hug3: Peace Be With you
Angelicious

Mandi Neill
10-02-2007, 02:19 PM
Hey Angelicious, That Wayne Dyer quote is like, one of my favorites as well, I have quoted it several times, but didn't know where it came from, (now I do) along with "When you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change." That one is from his Power Of Intentions seminar. Anyone hear of Michael Beckwith? www.agepelive.com. Here is an audio link to him on Dec 20, 2006 http://www.giftofagape.org/assets/Your%20Law%20Your%20Life%2012-20-06.mp3 He is also one of the teachers on The Secret. One of his quotes is "It is done unto you as you believe" - So AS a spiritural being, our thoughts and our beliefs and our feelings about them are very powerful.
Enjoy

angelicious
11-02-2007, 08:59 AM
Hey awesome Mandi. I'm gonna add you to my 'Buddy' list. hope to keep in touch.

Mandi Neill
11-02-2007, 10:13 PM
:hello: Thanks Angelicious, you can be my buddy anytime. :cool: My other half Jack and I just got back from watching Michael Beckwith, (it's 100 mile drive each way) and this is national peace month. Time to wake up and practice peace. He said "Jesus wasn't a Christian..Buddah wasn't Buddist...they were AWAKE! Picked up a cool Ram Daas book while we were there named 'One Liners'. Thanks for the hugs, :hug3:

Adrienne
23-05-2007, 10:05 AM
Hi Enlightener ~

I just bought that book, "You'll See It When You Believe It" . I have heard from several people that it is a great book to read .

I also have his book called , " 10 Secrets for Success and Inner Peace ". I like that one very much , have read it several times.

And he has a perpetual calendar, called " Power of Intention" . It is like the affirmation cards that Mother Goose has found, but on a revolving calendar instead of a card deck. I read one each day. He also has a book by the same name. A very good author to read .

cosmic
23-05-2007, 10:20 AM
I think Wayne Dyer is AMAZING!!!! I've seen him talk and he just gets up and starts talking - no palm cards, no notes, just guided to say whatever he says and he has you captivated from start to finish.

I think he is one of the greatest spiritual 'gurus' of our time. Love him. :notworthy:

oh, and my pet hate is the number of people who call him Wayne DWYER. Drives me mental. But maybe that's the virgo in me. :redface: :D

Adrienne
23-05-2007, 10:28 AM
Hi Cosmic,

Lucky you ! I have never heard him speak, but I can imagine he would be fantastic to listen to .

whew ! I had to go back and check my post, glad I didn't mispell his name. :smile:

cosmic
23-05-2007, 11:58 AM
LOL Dream Angel. No, most people know how to spell it, it's just when they say it, you often hear 'Dwyer'.. I think having W. as his middle initial is a bit confusing. Maybe he should leave it out!!! :wink:

Adrienne
23-05-2007, 02:40 PM
Cosmic, I know what you are talking about with the W sound in Dyer . I have a friend that introduced me to his books and whenever I write to him about one of the books, I always have to check and make sure I spelled Dyer right. Something just wants one to put the " W" in his name !! hee hee - maybe somewhere in time, it was spelled like that ?