PDA

View Full Version : Reiki Osui Shiki Ryoho and Kundali Reiki (general discription)

Lynn
20-08-2011, 03:56 AM
Reiki Usui Shiki Ryoho
Two main branches
1) Traditional Japanese Reiki
2) Western Reiki

The traditional Westernized forms of degrees

1) Level One – First

2) Level Two – Second

3) Level Three – Master ( attunement to TEACH)

Level One the person is able to heal themselves and others directly

Level Two the person is able to heal others distantly with the use of symbols

Level Three the person is able to teach and attune others to Reiki

“Usui Shiki Ryoho Reiki”

The system of Reiki was developed by Mikao Usui n 1922, while at a 21 day Buddhist training course. It is thought to be meditation, fasting, chanting and prayer during this time of training. What did come from it was knowledge and spiritual power to apply and attune others to what Mikao called Reiki. In April 1922 the Usui Reiki Ryoho Gakkai, so that people could be treated on a large scale.

The Western path started with the training of Takata and she went on to establish several Reiki clinics throughout Hawaii and from there went on to go throughout the USA. The initial training only included Level One and Level Two, until 1970 when Takata started training Reiki Masters. Takata stressed the importance of charging money for Reiki treatments and teachings. The original price was $10,000 US for Master Level.

The Crown Chakra is the entrance point for Usui Reiki

Level One –

- Basic theories and procedures
- Number of “attunements” are given to the student by the teacher
- Learn hand positions on a person’s body

Level Two –

- Learn a number of symbols
- Another attunement
- Opened to send Reiki energy regardless of the distance

Level Three

- The student becomes a Reiki Master ( Master/Teacher )
- One or more attunement is done
- Students learn a further symbol

There are generally TWO levels of Level Three

- Master Teacher – is a Master of Reiki and has the ability to teach

- Master Practitioner – is a Master of Reiki but DOES not teach.

The Western Reiki is done in connection to the Chakras and the use of hand positions used on the front and back of the body.

The use of the 12 hand positions energize on many levels
Energizing on a physical level through the warmth of the hands
Energizing on the mental level through the use of the Reiki symbols
Energizing on the emotional level through the LOVe that flows with the use of the symbols
Energizing on the energetic level though the presence of an initiated practitioner as well as the presence of the Reiki power itself

Kundalini Reiki

Kundalini means that certain healing channels and chakras have been opened, tapping into the Earth’s energy. The Root Chakra (the entrance) for Kundalini Energy. This energy runs from the Root up and out the Crown.

Kundalini Reiki was brought to the Earth Plane by Mr. Ole Gabrielsen. The Holy Communion with Master Kuthumi. The Masters energies are directed

- To heal the physical body and mind
- Expanding states of Universal Consciousness
- Peace and Light and LOVe
- Kundalini Reiki is a great blessing

There are three levels to Kundalini Reiki

Kundalini One

- First attunement opens the healing channels and allows the channeling of Reiki energy
- Prepared for the Kundalini Awakening in Level Two
- Crown and heart hand Chakras are opened
- Taught to perform a full healing treatment
- To heal at a distance

Kundalini Two

- All channels are strengthened
- Kundalini Awakening
- Main energy channel opens gently aligning the Kundalini “Fire”
- Energy reaches the Solar Plexus Chakra
- Prepared for the FULL Kundalini Level Three
- Taught specific meditation
- In a short time the energy is increased and all chakras are enlightened and a cleansing takes place
-
Kundalini Three (Master Level)

- Previous attunements are strengthened
- Throat, Solar Plexus, and Root are opened
- The “Fire” reaches up and out the Crown Chakra
- The full rising of Kundalini takes place
- Taught to attune Crystals and other tools to act as Reiki Channels

NOTE: this is just how I have personally come to learn it. I be sure there will be other thoughts that can be added to this and I fully WELCOME that.

I have trainned in the Reiki Osui Shiki Ryosh and have the Master/Teacher Level Three

Lynn

alphamind
20-08-2011, 08:28 AM
Hi Lynn,

How do you intend to channel either Usui or Kundalini reiki if you are attuned to both?

Lynn
20-08-2011, 03:35 PM
Hi Lynn,

How do you intend to channel either Usui or Kundalini reiki if you are attuned to both?

Hello

I have been attuned to Usui by a Master Teacher. I have not been attuned to Kundalini Reiki by a Master Teacher to practice in the "Healing / Teaching" of Kundalini Reiki.

What I had done was a Kundalini Awakening. For some that awakening suddeny happens and its is quite at times painful and emotionally unsettled. For me it was an awakeing done so that I could "feel" the emotions that I kept locked inside. To open the Heart to work with the rest of the Charkras.

How I can tune into both energies is simply intentions....before any healing work on self or anotehr is done I set an "intention" for the work to be done. If its work on self and on emotional issues I am having I open to the Kundalini flow from the Root and move that energy up and out.....I am not calling in healing there simply clearing energy.

For the Usui Reiki I am using that either in person to person contact or distant healing. I then again set the intention to help them ( as healing is their intention ) with the energy I can sent forth. I call in Reiki Guides and Master Healers and I set the intention that the work done will be for the persons highest good.

For year's I have realized I had like we all do an energy to me, that other's could feel, too as I can Astral freely and Remote Travel I found I was ablt to be there with someone and help that way. To remotely "touch" another where they feel it....without knowing where the hands are placed by me. DONE with persmissions and TRUST .

Its like anything its all energy and intentions. I know many Master Healers in many Levels of Methoods and they all blend as energy if one's intentions are to "help"

I struggel with the ther "heal" as at times that is for the Dr's and sadly at times that even be out of anyone's hands and put into the hands of a higer power or being. What I feel healers do more is bring in peace and calm.

Lynn

tainamom
22-08-2011, 03:29 AM
My only suggestion is that for those who are interested in understanding the original kundalini reiki (which was named tummo reiki and switched to reiki tummo) is to go to reiki tummo website and read how it works and the see the diagrams. my niece has taken both reiki tummo and kundalini reiki and she says it's different. i've only taken reiki tummo, but they have advanced classes which i've taken.

from my experience, the heart is definitely the way to go and can be used in everything because it's the only way to connect directly to the ALL THAT IS. i find that it works easily, deeper and more profound when i go straight to Source through my heart. :)