PDA

View Full Version : LIGHTWORKERS, time to roll?

Ascended Master
16-01-2007, 08:00 PM
Hello fellow friends of the light... :hug3:

Have recently been trying to think of a way to put this across to everyone, but there seems to be something we can do to help matters at this time...

In some buildings and on lands throughout the UK, there appears to have been a sequence of acts by our more negative of friends to close down natural earth vortexes.

In their place seem to have sprung 'portholes' to negative places?

What detrimental affect this has on 'us' is unspoken of, but it is having an affect.

It's also a little unsettling to know that this 'energetic dampening process' has been happening for quite some time now, while I haven't yet come across anyone who is working to resolve it. Urgency seems to apply today, therefore it had to be raised with you all at this time.

I've come across one building so far, riddled with portholes, as well as a golden vortex that was stationary... And just lately I read that this was carried out (routinely) as part of a 'negative plan'....

It is my feeling that closing down these portholes, and re-engaging the vortexes, will vastly improve the state of this vibrational plane... maybe even to ease (or allow) a natural ascension that may be upcoming.

This year it is very much my will, and my way, to seek these vortexes, and to re-engage them... Because in my heart I believe this is right.
Every time I go near a place like this, I do come under some attack. So there is something to be known here.
There does seem to be a reason these things are wanted as they are...?

In most parts, you may find the portholes underground, in churches, in temples, historic buildings - and in some locations such as Stone Henge. And they may well be close to similarly stationary vortexes.

My wish is to suggest that if you are to see one yourself on your travels, to do everything you can to re-engage it...
And if in any doubt, please shout, as I'm willing to go to the ends of the earth on this occasion.

Please ignore this post if it doesn't apply, and please feel free to ignore it if you think it does apply! :D but please do absorb this, those who are able and willing.

Many thanks...

With all the love and light in the universe...

AM

~Jay~
16-01-2007, 08:15 PM
I hear what you are saying here, and am fully supportive - trouble is, I wouldn't have a clue how to go about re-engaging a porthole??? Any tips? :D

I definately think there's something like this going on at that place in Sheffield I've mentioned - and possibly one at the building I attend one of my development classes in. There's certainly some mega-activity going on that's for sure!:icon_eek: I'm just not sure what I can do about it on my own....?

Wouldn't a group effort be needed here?

Ascended Master
16-01-2007, 08:20 PM
I hear what you are saying here, and am fully supportive - trouble is, I wouldn't have a clue how to go about re-engaging a porthole??? Any tips? :D

I definately think there's something like this going on at that place in Sheffield I've mentioned - and possibly one at the building I attend one of my development classes in. There's certainly some mega-activity going on that's for sure!:icon_eek: I'm just not sure what I can do about it on my own....?

Wouldn't a group effort be needed here?

pmsl, refer to thread about steelworks! :D

Ascended Master
16-01-2007, 08:31 PM
lol - portholes are easy enough...!

Vortex engagement is not yet tried and tested, but will comment as appropriate!

With portholes, quite simply - this works! - see the porthole in your minds eye, and shower it in light...
It'll be obvious that the light is being drawn in, so you will know it's definately a porthole of said variety!

Then whack a LARGE symbol of your choosing over it, in golden white brightness - a cross works for me...
As you do this, again you will see some of it's light start to be drawn in.
It's hard to hold the vision, but imagine it in golden metal...
Solid...
A guide will come in and help you with this.

Once you have it blocked off with the symbol, start to pull the hole shut, as you do with your chakras. ie, see it as a flower that pulls into a bud?
OR, as this works too! Shine an imaginary torch down the inside of it, to weaken the cord that feeds it. And once it is weak, cut it with an imaginary stanley knife, and watch the cord drop off...

Then, which is the fun part! - pull a big rubber out of your pocket and erase the opening! lol

Either way, once it's gone, pull another cross (or similar) over the top of it, and throw lots of love at it too. Swamp the area with light, throw everything you can into it's space, until you see the area ripple back to it's normal unbroken form! - ie, hole-less! lol

Thus, porthole gone, 1-0 to the light!

AM x

PS, there might be a few troubled entities about, but don't worry about them! lol
Oh, and there may be a few spirits about who are clinging on for help!

If necessary, I tend to step away and do a few meditations to give spirit the light they would need to follow it up...

ljepotica
16-01-2007, 08:44 PM
Ascended Master,

It's great that you posted this thread...

It's interesting because you say of certain buildings which is very true and I know of two major cities in the U.K that are greatly affected by great negativity:

1) London.
2) Edinburgh.

I've never been to Edinburgh but have been told that it is the abode of many undesirables...
London-well I'm from London and everyday I can feel a lot of negativity lurking about in it's shadows and its history...I happen to live in a part of London which was the haunt of the infamous Jack the Ripper and I can feel the atmosphere when I'm on the streets and although I'm lucky enough to know how to protect and ground myself before I step outdoors I know many people don't know anything about what to do...

I'd also agree with Jaycee that perhaps a group effort may be needed...

Let me know what your thoughts are on this-well not just on the above two places I've mentioned but in general.

Lots of love and bright white light...

S xxx

Lapis
16-01-2007, 10:33 PM
I can only guess at what sort of 'stuff' the UK Lighworkers have had to transmute over the past few years! Lightworkers live where they do (or have) for just this reason, they're designed for the job. It's probably based on our own frequencies, past life Initiations and Knowledge etc, and that we vibrate closer to certain physical locations than others for numerous reasons.

What I do know because I've lived through it dozens and dozens of times (the past couple of weeks was another period of this), is that every time another good sized higher energy increase arrives here, all lower everything get wild n' twitchy for awhile! :wink: In other words, the higher Light frequencys are greatly increased and ALL that's vibrating slower, lower, and denser gets real testy and will start energetically fighting for 'It's' life and all that came with it. Just because more 'Light' reaches the planet and humanity....that doesn't mean everything and everyone accepts it with big smiles and open arms. Not hardly.

The "portals" I've lived on and had to anchor higher frequencies into were finished a couple of years ago so it sounds like what you AM and Jaycee and so many others are now working on is something slightly different. All I can suggest to those of you doing this phase of transformational energetic work is to KNOW that it's a done deal already! :tongue: :D And these lower attempts to energetically retake certain places (and people) etc. will probably play out for awhile until 'It' just can't stand being in this higher Light at all. The shoes on the other foot finally. :smile:

Here's a link to the 15th of each months channeling by The Group and I share it only because they talk about starting these like-groups to more quickly create higher and much better ways. Karen Bishop's Jan. 15th alert talks about the same things basically because when these higher energies or Light (aka higher Information) arrive.....everyone/thing feels it at the same time globally.

http://lightworker.com/beacons/2007/2007_01-MasteryEmpowermentGroups.php

If you'd had total control of a whole planet and the majority of humanity for many thousands of years, would you just give it all up without a fight as the Grand Cycles all run down? Watching the death throes of all that vibrates and feeds off of lower energies isn't pleasant but that's where we are now. Like I said, it's a done deal already but these pockets of denser 'stuff' both in us and everyone/thing else on the planet will still keep popping up again and again trying to avoid all this transformation. It will soon HAVE to leave or transmute because IT simply cannot remain here.

ESPAVO my friends. :hug3:

~Jay~
17-01-2007, 09:07 PM
http://www.cygnus-books.co.uk/features/light_heal_world_diana_cooper.htm

I like this author, and remembered reading about her suggestion of creating columns of light in oder that the higher vibrational beings could access the Earth plane and help us with our work.

She talks about how & why we should do this on the above link, and gives us the symbols she was shown in connection with it.

Don't know what you think about this?

Ascended Master
17-01-2007, 10:00 PM
It's interesting because you say of certain buildings which is very true and I know of two major cities in the U.K that are greatly affected by great negativity:

1) London.
2) Edinburgh.

Was invited to go to Edinburgh at the end of Feb... lol :D
Wonder why that was? :wink:
Love and light...

Ascended Master
17-01-2007, 10:05 PM
I'd also agree with Jaycee that perhaps a group effort may be needed...

So that's South East England, dead central England, derbyshire and London covered! lol
Where else? :smile:
Cornwall?
I'm feeling Cornwall! lol
Anyone from Cornwall?!
With Lapis way over there in the states, who would be the co-ordinator! lol :D

Also wouldn't mind a hovercraft trip to the Isle of Wight this year...

Big vortex apparently. And as far as I'm concerned it needs some love! :hug3: :D

AM

Ascended Master
17-01-2007, 10:12 PM
Worked in the Strand for a while lj... Would agree with you there!
Used to find it weird around Bank and Temple?
Temple?? lol - oh?... :D
Oh, and Westminster!
And King's Cross?! lol - of course! :D

Ascended Master
17-01-2007, 10:16 PM
Let me know what your thoughts are on this-well not just on the above two places I've mentioned but in general.

In general, I think it's a doddle! :wink: lol

IMVHO, one persons energy is good, a male and a female energy combined is something else! (a female lightworker friend and I have done some combined lightworker efforts before! Whoa!! lol) But a whole group of both men and women would make it a doddle! :smile:

Ascended Master
17-01-2007, 10:23 PM
ESPAVO my friends. :hug3:

Genius information Lapis! :hug3:
AM

Ascended Master
17-01-2007, 10:24 PM
http://www.cygnus-books.co.uk/features/light_heal_world_diana_cooper.htm

I like this author, and remembered reading about her suggestion of creating columns of light in oder that the higher vibrational beings could access the Earth plane and help us with our work.

She talks about how & why we should do this on the above link, and gives us the symbols she was shown in connection with it.

Don't know what you think about this?

Similarly genius info Jay! :D

Symbols are massively important it would seem...