PDA

View Full Version : Is there a deep subconcious final layer to anxiety ?

Smiler
17-08-2011, 11:57 AM
I am wondering is there is a final layer??? ..then once unlocked No More ?

Gone forever ~ never to return .

abikisses
17-08-2011, 12:03 PM
I would have thought when we've seen off our ego's. However I feel that one would need to be a fully enlightened 'ascended master'... not to say that it cannot be done but it would take work.

Speaking of work, have you heard of The Work by Bryon Katie? SHe's got some youtube videos you might want to take a look at.

Blessings
Abi _/\_

Smiler
17-08-2011, 12:16 PM
Hi Abi ,

Quote: I would have thought when we've seen off our ego's. However I feel that one would need to be a fully enlightened 'ascended master'... not to say that it cannot be done but it would take work.

Correct me please if I have this wrong ...so is that like.. we would all have anxiety ( in varying forms as individuals) Unless one would need to be an ascended master???

I have not heard of "The Work" By Bryon Katie , I will certainly check it out ..** THANKYOU**

Peace and love Abi
xo

abikisses
17-08-2011, 12:27 PM
I do believe we all have anxiety in varying forms from mild to severe. Some may have it briefly, some years. I do not see how anyone can escape it. This is also from my point of view as a psychotherapist as well as a healer. If someone were to tell me that they had never suffered in the slightest, I think that they were either kidding themselves or were highly evolved.

Abi xx

ariapersanta
17-08-2011, 01:44 PM
there is the final step, it is as we called it the highest conscious mind Our Grand Master is prepare to share this secrets

Smiler
17-08-2011, 07:27 PM
Hi Abi .. I thank you again .. its always a pleasure to talk with you. Your words are comforting and appreciated very much.

With love
:) xox

Smiler
17-08-2011, 07:37 PM
ariapersanta (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/member.php?u=9562)

Thank you... The highest conscious mind ~( Our Grand Master) is that the divine connection that flows between the Christ energy and self ? Is that what you mean.?

Bless you
:) xo

abikisses
19-08-2011, 12:43 PM
Hi Abi .. I thank you again .. its always a pleasure to talk with you. Your words are comforting and appreciated very much.

With love
:) xox

You're most welcome lovely.

Abi xx