PDA

View Full Version : Affirmations...letter for my twin flame...

FairyNightwish
15-08-2011, 01:36 AM
A letter for my Twin Flame...

Hello my Twin Flame! So...why you are so late? Your big delay, makes my llife full of troubles!
If we really are mirrors of each other, then i beleive you had a bad childhood, which made you to run a life full of risks and adventures , where the target always was to find TRUE LOVE...
Your adventures maybe was not really a bad thing, bc you always were keeping your values in very high place.
Propably these adventures caused your delay eh? ;)

Well, i had enough of them... and now my biggest adventure is to find... you!

I imagine you will be a strong man, who will be capable to see deep inside me, to see my soul, to understand that i have too this light in me, even if im scared or shy to show it.
You wont be scared of my fears, and you will take my hand, in order together to work towards freedom and towards meeting our true selves!

From what i have read, in the beginning most of times is a chaos in such relationships, bc ppl are so much the same with eachother...all the defects and the lessons that we came to learn will be mirrored and will make things difficult.
But i beleive in you and i want to pass through these obstacles together so we can grow stronger and at same time through all this chaos, our love to grow stronger.

I know you will be a honorable man, and a truth seeker, you will never lie.
I know you wont be coward. You will be a brave man who wont be scared to face these obstacles. You will be optimistic and you WILL KNOW that, "where there is will, there is way". Im really tired of all that coward men that i meet, they cant beleive that everything is possible to happen, if we really want it. I cant stand them anymore! I feel like an allien! You must appear finally!

I hope you hear me... ouffff....

Waiting...

FairyNightwish
15-08-2011, 01:38 AM
Hello all, i m new here and i thought to practice a bit the.."law of attraction" by writting a small letter for my twin flame...

Im sorry for my english :)

summer
24-08-2011, 12:31 AM
Hello all, i m new here and i thought to practice a bit the.."law of attraction" by writting a small letter for my twin flame...

Im sorry for my english :)

Thanks for sharing your letter.

:):hug3:

Samuel
31-08-2011, 06:42 PM
Wealth is the test of a man's character.