PDA

View Full Version : I am I a weak person?

mysterious
13-08-2011, 03:35 PM
If x struggled in life and then got married and was much happier with life and less of a challenge...would that mean that x is a weak person?

I have heard that some people struggle until they get married, would that mean they are weak people - btw I am one of these people.
I am not married but a fortune tell said I will have some problems but once I get married everything will fall into place. I always feel sad and find it hard to get out of the ruts I am in and feel like apart of me is lost.

Enya
13-08-2011, 04:52 PM
If x struggled in life and then got married and was much happier with life and less of a challenge...would that mean that x is a weak person?
No, it just means 'x' found some inner peace with their new partner.

I have heard that some people struggle until they get married, would that mean they are weak people - btw I am one of these people.
No. It may mean they need to do some inner work or healing so that they can find balance in marriage, but weakness doesn't enter into it, in my view.

I am not married but a fortune tell said I will have some problems but once I get married everything will fall into place. I always feel sad and find it hard to get out of the ruts I am in and feel like apart of me is lost.
Well now... you can choose to go by the words of someone else and put your life and inner peace on hold until the marriage, whenever that may occur... or you can start now and seek out healing for yourself, to find the piece which is lost. Marriage won't necessarily happen until you do so. And it won't necessarily have all the answers, either. :hug2:

numerouno
15-08-2011, 08:31 AM
Astrologically sometimes the arrangement of a girls planets in her horoscope is such that it empowers the husband. The man sometimes becomes successful after marriage not knowing in part the luck comes from his wife. However the opposite is also true.

Your question is a tough one, seeing that you have not resigned to begging on the streets or a life crime its unlikely you are weak. Speaking from a learning "astrologer" you may have bad transit or. Mahadasa which can lasts many years.

mattie
15-08-2011, 10:56 AM
Marriage isn’t a magic panacea.

Why do you think you are weak? How do you think being married would fix this?

I agree w/ Enya that the issue is healing you.

Addressing your needed issues BEFORE a marriage is usually advisable. Looking for others to be a fix for us is usually pointless. If you get married & find that this doesn't change what you are needing to find in your self then it is likely you will resent or blame your husband.

krishna
15-08-2011, 11:11 AM
http://KrishnaI will help you.
Grace light and peace.

jjj
15-08-2011, 11:52 AM
Hmmmm :) That fortune could mean many things. Even marriage can mean many things. The potential 'problem' that I see is that it could create a desire to look for a spouse in order to stop struggling which will almost certain to back fire. I am not sure what ways you are struggling. Financially, I would be struggling far more if I were not married but I got married when we were both dirt poor so that was not part of the equation. There are many things that would be easier and many that would be more difficult. Marriage is a sacred thing.... it's a commitment for the rest of one's life! That's quite a commitment. Any relationship takes effort and work and sacrifice and this relationship is, besides maybe that between yourself and child, the most important in one's life.

lol... OK, I'm preaching. I would wish for healing energies for you in the direction of your struggles... in whatever way that is supposed to happen. I have always felt that struggles are there so we can learn from them. (Myself no exception...lol)

whitelotus
16-08-2011, 09:07 AM
hey mysterious,

its pretty normal the way u r feeling.Coz when u r sad and some one gives u hope (fortune teller in your case). we tend to think and hope about it.
the thing is ,if u find a compatible life partner you will get the strength to face the problems.though the struggles will be there as with everyone.but you will have someone to share with.

You are definitely not weak.you may have struggled a lot and exhausted now.
and in some time will be up again to face the life again with positive notes .... which you might have done couple of times.

earthprowler
16-08-2011, 12:20 PM

i find that it was very rude of this "fortune teller" to say this to you, I know people that aren't married that are very happy with their lives but can still have things go wrong and have problems. Nothing is written in stone, but someone can tell you something such as you will have problems until you get married.......and your brain believes it. Trust me, I have been married for 12 years and I feel sad and get into ruts that I can't get out of and at times I also feel like a part of me is lost...... it's human nature to fee like this at one time or another. If you feel sad too much of the time, I would suggest talking to a doctor or counselor about it. Marriage is a piece of paper, you can still be with someone and have the same results. :hug2: