PDA

View Full Version : Channeling experiences since March

ic.heliii
12-08-2011, 07:45 PM
I started meditating with the strong desire for channeling from source during March break this year. I have been meditating before this time without wanting to channel many times in the past, so I had some good experience being able to quiet my mind already. It was as if I was simply picking up from where I last meditated.

When I meditate/channel, I usually do it at night because I can more easily focus at this time. I would put on some nice music that I love and focus on the beauty of it and nothing else, and eventually usually I would get into a half-conscious trance state where I think about nothing and only feel really good.

I was getting all sorts of good sensations like shivers up my spine, and an extreme feeling of love that I just wanted to breathe more.
Around the second day trying to channel, I was deep in a sort of trance state, though still conscious of everything around me. I asked the question in my mind "what can I call you?" and immediately once even just the thought of asking the question came into my mind, I heard "Chakra" loud and clear.

After a couple of days, I felt my hand sort of wanting to move, slowly. So I let go a bit more, and my hand jolted. I was really excited by this because it was my first involuntary movement.

I meditated a few more times after this, continuing to get the same sensations and a few more involuntary movements.

Between April and June, I would occasionally make attempts to channel again. Many times I would go into an even deeper trance state, at which I felt like I was lighter, and would breathe extremely slowly and feel my heart fluttering - which would take me right out of the trance. Other times I would almost fall asleep - each time a jolting or movement of my hands, head, or legs would take me out of this deep trance. Every time, my head would be doing seemingly random movements, while the muscles in various parts of my body would be twitching a little bit.

During this time, even during my day when I wasn't trying to channel, I would sometimes get sudden jolts of my arm or body, but that stopped eventually after a month break from channeling in July.

It is now August, and I made another attempt yesterday. Again, my head would do random movements - but a lot this time. My left arm would keep moving up and down, but almost no shivers this time. Near the end, my head kept wanting to move up, and my body kept wanting to breathe through my mouth (maybe to make it easier to channel verbally?)

I was still feeling the love in my stomach while doing this, but perhaps I was doing this with a bit more resistance/or with a larger energy force coming through me than all those other times because when I came out of it, I had a small headache and felt a bit sick.
However, after ending the channeling, I was able to see auras so much more clearly than I have ever before, and I knew and felt all the energy around me and that everything is energy. I didn't feel like I was in a physical body at all, it was very strange. Then I was afraid of going to sleep because of this changed state of consciousness - in the morning I felt normal, with still a bit of a headache.

What do you think of all this?

SenyxPanda
12-08-2011, 08:15 PM
Well, for starters, you probably experienced astral projection. It's when your spirit leaves your body. Hope that helps. :)

Samuel
18-08-2011, 04:16 AM
The wise man is always a good listener.