PDA

View Full Version : Digging up memories in dreams

Perfect Storm
12-08-2011, 09:05 AM
Following my dream last night I was wondering if anyone could uncover past lives via dreams.

I have had only a handful of these though in a general sense they involve me being in an old house where I used to live, but non that *I* have lived in.

Last night I was in the ruins of an underground city that was under the ruins of a city that was built later over the top.

The floor was boarded and gaps suggested a LONG drop below. We (was in a large group) started taking boarsd up and we discovered that it wasnt a long drop but it was full off water. Somehow the water drained and it was FULL of bits and pieces from the modern day. Everything, from trinkets to CDs to popcorn!

Again, somehow we were able to 'drain' away most of this to reveal 5 terracotta containers. In these were each a piece of ceremonial type clothing. I knew it was something from my past so i picked up the head piece *I remember how it looked* and thought I would take that but leave the rest where they were. I noticed that the head piece had a line of very small numbers above the left eye socket.

I also had about 5 piece of gemstone with carvings on. I placed these on my hands, feet head and chest and they sank into my skin to sit level with it so you could still see them.

The terracotta boxes began to sink as the ground began to shake. We started to clear up our things and make our way out.

I saw a specter of a tiny mouse/insect that wanted me to see something.

In a corner where the boards where still down was a hole and I stuck my fingers in and pulled out three coins from this ancient city. I thought they would be a perfect thing to take back with me.

A lady sat in the ruins said she had one request. That after we had left we destroyed the city above as should have been long ago. I said we had already decided to do that.

Now, i thought it was odd that I did not grab as much as possible to 'take back' its like I wanted some of it but most of it should stay where it is.

I seem to remember this dream being repeated several times though each was lightly different in place and with different items I found.

It this a type of regression? Me digging through the under water of my unconscious?

easy
12-08-2011, 09:19 AM
I find dreams ALWAYS relate to the present, but the unconscious will gather informations from anywhere that relates to the facts required.
I have had dremas that related to past lives, but also warning about future events: either because what the present was bringing had roots in the past lives or it wasthe beginings of future events.
Trust your dreams, write them down especially if they are vivid and lucid, and slowly you will understand your own patterns :)
Good luck, easy