PDA

View Full Version : Mind blowing experience...

Margief
12-08-2011, 08:10 AM
I'm very new to this spiritual stuff, or perhaps maybe just now more aware, new amazing things keep happening and just when I think that I've reached the limit of my happiness something else wonderful happens!
Today was more confusing, but what followed was wonderful.
I was at work and suddenly felt this wave of sadness, the only thing I could put it down to was someone I work with who had just come into the room. We were just chatting about our weekends and then he left and I felt this unbelievable feeling of sadness like I wanted to cry. There was nothing wrong with me however, I had no reason to feel sad, then I remembered reading about feeling energies on these very forums. I have known this person for about 5 years, not very well as he worked in another state. He has been working with us now for about one month and he seems to gravitate towards me, which is great, we get on really well. I notice he smiles alot when we are in each others company, that is why I can't understand why I would feel sadness from him, it doesn't make any sense. I haven't felt this feeling ever in my life, I recently had a friend who I felt an amazing deeper connection with and we talked alot, he made some tough choices about his future and he told me how much he enjoyed our time together. I don't want to sound like a narcissist, these are all just new and confusing experiences. After today, the sadness passed and I felt the most amazing wave of happiness, I was on a high and still am....
If anyone has some words of wisdom or experience to share with me I would really appreciate it.

A very loved up Margie

Greenslade
12-08-2011, 09:31 AM
Sometimes you have to look behind the mask. His smiles are perhaps just that - a mask. While you see smiles they could well be hiding something else inside. If he's gravitating towards you then he feels - aware of it or not - some kind of connection with you. Just what that connection is will only come to Light (if at all) in time. Don't rush headlong, let it play out. If you're feeling those things then are you an empath?

Other than that there could be any number of reasons for what you're experiencing and speculation will only bring out a confusing array of them. Don't try to figure it out because you won't right now, let things play through the way they will but always be aware of what's happening between you. The trick is not to think about what it all means but to have the faith that it means something, and that something will come to Light come time. All that matters is what you experience right here, right now. Forget the rest.

Margief
12-08-2011, 11:12 AM
Is it a coincidence that all week I keep waking up at the same time and then today something like this happens??

mattie
12-08-2011, 11:18 AM
This isn’t narcissistic at all. It’s a reasonable inquiry.

It sounds like your empathetic abilities are opening up. You likely picked up on his energies

Gem
12-08-2011, 11:19 AM
Yeah... they often say 'I feel such joy for no reason' but people rarely mention the sadness for no reason.

Mystique Enigma
12-08-2011, 07:11 PM
This too shall pass .....

I'm very new to this spiritual stuff, or perhaps maybe just now more aware, new amazing things keep happening and just when I think that I've reached the limit of my happiness something else wonderful happens!
Today was more confusing, but what followed was wonderful.
I was at work and suddenly felt this wave of sadness, the only thing I could put it down to was someone I work with who had just come into the room. We were just chatting about our weekends and then he left and I felt this unbelievable feeling of sadness like I wanted to cry. There was nothing wrong with me however, I had no reason to feel sad, then I remembered reading about feeling energies on these very forums. I have known this person for about 5 years, not very well as he worked in another state. He has been working with us now for about one month and he seems to gravitate towards me, which is great, we get on really well. I notice he smiles alot when we are in each others company, that is why I can't understand why I would feel sadness from him, it doesn't make any sense. I haven't felt this feeling ever in my life, I recently had a friend who I felt an amazing deeper connection with and we talked alot, he made some tough choices about his future and he told me how much he enjoyed our time together. I don't want to sound like a narcissist, these are all just new and confusing experiences. After today, the sadness passed and I felt the most amazing wave of happiness, I was on a high and still am....
If anyone has some words of wisdom or experience to share with me I would really appreciate it.

A very loved up Margie

Silver
12-08-2011, 07:16 PM
there could be any number of reasons for what you're experiencing and speculation will only bring out a confusing array of them. Don't try to figure it out because you won't right now, let things play through the way they will but always be aware of what's happening between you. The trick is not to think about what it all means but to have the faith that it means something, and that something will come to Light come time. All that matters is what you experience right here, right now. Forget the rest.

Very good advice. We often forget~*
:cool: