PDA

View Full Version : How to get rid of anger

OceanWaves19161
13-01-2007, 09:46 AM
Hey,

I've been told I have alot of repressed anger inside me that needs to come out. I've got smoky quartz and black tourmaline sitting in my room but some of its still there. Is there anything I can do that will help, like focussing on a certain chakra or something and putting the black tourmaline somewhere?. Also is there something similar I can do with the heart chakra. Many thanks if anyone can answer this:)

Moonflower
13-01-2007, 07:40 PM
Greetings & salutations

As you are aware anger is a negative energy & negativity creates illness whether it emanates itself in the physical or the emotional it serves absolutely no purpose Deltawaves.. We only ever have the NOW & I have no idea what or why you carry such anger/negativity if you could drop the thought of being/getting angry how would you feel my friend??

Whether your anger is with regard to a situation that has previously happened, with people, or past events u need to let it go gone is gone, past is just that & we cannot alter that that has gone leave it just where it belongs.. You may think that I make it sound so easy & it truly is. You deserve to & everyone is worthy u maybee do not think that you are heal love your self from within my friend for this is where it all starts the only place it can begin..

I am a healer & am confident that if you have some regular healing sessions with a competent Natural Healer or a Reike Master then this will help you a great deal to re-energise you, heal you from within..

I hope this is of some use to u :hug3:

Love & Light Moonflower xx

Moonflower
13-01-2007, 07:42 PM
Don't know why I called you Delta Waves my apologies..

rose
14-01-2007, 02:10 AM
great advice moonflower :hug:

i also suggest going for a run...or take up a martial art....something physical where you kick/run/jump out the excess energy.

Evan
19-01-2007, 05:40 PM
Simply let the terror pass. There is an odd serenity born when ones simply lets such things be on there own.

XD

daisy
20-01-2007, 12:07 AM
find the root cause of the anger and deal with that perhaps?

dreamer
20-01-2007, 10:19 AM
Hey ocean waves,

when do you experience this anger?

Lapis
20-01-2007, 11:32 PM
OceanWaves19161,

Many, many, people have and are currently feeling lots of rage and anger and I believe there's a few reasons as to why. I won't bore you with some of them here but just say that this is a normal response to higher energies hitting you and your (and mine and other peoples) lower '****' or 'junk' or 'stuff'. In other words, all of the lower energies (in the form of emotions, thoughts, beliefs, wounds, fears, hates etc.) that are still IN each of us - in our lower chakras usually - are currently being activated and slowly transmuted or 'cleaned' or 'cleared' due to these higher energies.

Higher faster vibrating energy coming into contact with lower slower denser energies usually gets unpleasant both emotionally/mentally/physically as the lower 'stuff' MUST be transmuted to continue moving forward and housing more and more higher vibrating energies. It must.

One of the primary things we feel when this starts is sudden and severe anger and/or rage. One of the things I've discovered when this is kicking the poo outta me and my ego is to just dive in and get it over with. :rolleyes: It's going to happen anyway so just feel the anger or rage, think about all the whys of it, give yourself a huge internal hug, and then.......let it all go so you can finally get free! Get Crystal Clear so the finer energies can flow all the way through you without bumping into anything lower. :wink:

"To heal you've got to feel and deal."

daisy
20-01-2007, 11:38 PM
i was talking about this recently, though i don't feel any anger as such i have been quite down, initially i put this down to certain events at the back end of last year but here i am nearing the end of january and still sat in a dark place sometimes, others i know both personally off line and those i don't know so well online seem to be feeling the same way yet no one can put their finger on why it's like people are 'drained' of energy. even if they don't tell you so i feel even over the net. and now i'll be quiet lol

rose
20-01-2007, 11:59 PM
just another thought add. anger stems from the liver. the two are often combined in holistic healing. do you have any skin problems, drink a lot, eat a lot of refined sugar and white flour etc?

Lapis
21-01-2007, 12:25 AM
daisey that was great! Don't you dare "be quiet now". I for one needed to hear exactly what you said because I had a horrible December (and I'm not talking 'holidays'). Then the past 3 weeks haven't been all sweetness n' Light either if you get my drift?!

What this tells me is that we're, once again, smack in the middle of transmuting another chunk of 'stuff' - and if you are an empath or sensitive like so many here at SF then we do feel each others states even if we'd rather not sometimes. Exhaustion is usually a sign of heavy duty energy tranforming that we're eyeball deep in......again.

I just called some of this as feeling the pull of the Dark Side of The Force :wink: which I really sense is Pluto transiting the GC now. No doubt we'll feel this off and on throughout all of 2007 as we each process layers and deeper layers of Plutonic 'stuff' in Sagittarius individually and globally.

Thanks for sharing what you did daisy as I needed to hear it right now. :color:

rose
21-01-2007, 12:35 AM
i agree with both of you daisy and lapis. i was feeling very s t r e t c h e d out and blue. but have you noticed a rise in positivity in the last week? many people i know have had such a turn around in the last few days. not from circumstances but in their attitudes.

i feel like my sense of humour has finally come back from walking out on me with a big door slam awhile ago. so it's sausages and other nonsense from me again.

Lapis
21-01-2007, 12:44 AM
"...sausages and other nonsense from me again."

http://img471.imageshack.us/img471/4237/dancingmooningemo5ee.gif Well rose that made me feel much better too. :D

daisy
21-01-2007, 12:58 AM
i agree with both of you daisy and lapis. i was feeling very s t r e t c h e d out and blue. but have you noticed a rise in positivity in the last week? many people i know have had such a turn around in the last few days. not from circumstances but in their attitudes.

this is so true and yet the stumbling block seems to be regaining the confidence to act on it. the tail end of any negative phase leaves you with a 'but i can't do it' mindset which is very hard to shake off no matter how badly you want to.:hug2:

lapis i will respond to your post now:wink:

Edited to fix the quote.

daisy
21-01-2007, 01:14 AM
daisey that was great! Don't you dare "be quiet now". I for one needed to hear exactly what you said because I had a horrible December (and I'm not talking 'holidays'). Then the past 3 weeks haven't been all sweetness n' Light either if you get my drift?!

What this tells me is that we're, once again, smack in the middle of transmuting another chunk of 'stuff' - and if you are an empath or sensitive like so many here at SF then we do feel each others states even if we'd rather not sometimes. Exhaustion is usually a sign of heavy duty energy tranforming that we're eyeball deep in......again.

I just called some of this as feeling the pull of the Dark Side of The Force :wink: which I really sense is Pluto transiting the GC now. No doubt we'll feel this off and on throughout all of 2007 as we each process layers and deeper layers of Plutonic 'stuff' in Sagittarius individually and globally.

Thanks for sharing what you did daisy as I needed to hear it right now. :color:
hey lapis i'm not sure what i said right there lol but i'm pleased it was usefulto you:wink: and if i'm honest i don't understand much of your path:wink: i do understand a little of how the planets affect things though.:smile: i'm almost certain that this upturn in positivity will continue for many this year and whatever anyones individual path is all will benefit and progress faster than ever before.
two years ago i was told that spirituality(in all it's guises) and the development of spiritually minded people would be 'fast tracked' just as i was, amongst others i know of to be ready for something major to come but there was no specific indication of what or when that might be, but i do believe that that time is fast approaching and perhaps this is our final hurdle or challenge if you like to really test our mettle and see if we are strong enough. almost everyone i spoke to had an appalling 2006. i feel many dreams and ambitions will be realised in 2007 not just for the spiritual either, a sort of shift in energy somehow which will have a positive effect on the world as a whole.
i'm not blinkered enough to expect 'peace on earth and good will towards men' and there will be natural disasters and atrocities as always, but there will be more spiritually enlightened people to help redress(?) the balance. that said my tongue is now running over time and i'm not sure where half of my thoughts come from lol speak soon take carexx

Lapis
21-01-2007, 01:38 AM
daisy,

We are talking about the very same things, just using our own prefered terms and such. And it sounds to me like you're channeling aspects of your own Higher Self. It was just great hearing this from you as it seems like you don't post much anymore. Thanks again for sharing it was heartwarming and very accurate too from what I sense. :smile:

daisy
21-01-2007, 01:51 AM
aww thanks lapis, it's hard for me to talk much, don't like baring my soul even to friends and family speak again soonx

rose
21-01-2007, 06:30 AM
by sharing important feelings you are having, it helps us all. so thankyou :hug2:

talking about confidence...i have finally found it to make a big work decision. it will change my iife but hopefully for the better. wish me luck/prayers etc of you can as i am nervous...but my intuition is telling me it's the right way, if a painful,hard way. gulp. :)

tiltjlp
21-01-2007, 09:13 AM
I've meditated for 55 years and am always serene and at peace. The reasons for this are that I have eliminated Expectations from my personal and spiritual life. I also have adopted an attitude of Appreciation and Gratitude for everything positive in my life.

I made a list of everything that brings joy into my life as part of a friend's thread at another forum, which I have copied here, and hope you find some use and inspiration, as well as peace and calm from my ideas:

My past lives, which have to a large degree made me who I am.

Pat and Ed, my best friends, who I’ve known since June 13, 1959. I consider Pat the sister I have never had.

Larry and Alice, also best friends. I’ve known Larry since September of 1959, and Alice since high school. He’s been a better brother to me than my brother.

My brother and sister-in-law. While he is the president of a major university, and she has a serious illness, which luckily hasn’t yet taken over her live, they always seem to appreciate and enjoy my calls.

Each and every one of you, [at the other forum] for a variety of reasons. Some of you I’ve become close friends with, and I treasure that. But all of you have impacted and influenced my life in so many positive ways. You’re all more special to me than you can ever know, even if I tell you so away from here.

My Word By Word family. They inspire my passion for poetry and storywriting every day, in countless ways. Several of you have gifted me with your participation, and I thank you dearly for that.

Spiritual Forums, another spiritual site with many wonderful folks who have or are becoming friends.

Spirituality Forums. Several members there are a part of my site, and Pineal, who is also a member here. Pineal and I believe we’re soul brothers who may have shared lives together.

My apartment, which isn’t any different than most modest apartments here in town. But it is safe, partly because it’s tucked away and goes unnoticed by anyone who doesn’t have directions. Many of my neighbors are friendly but unintrusive.

My landlord, who while slow about attending to problems, at least does take care of them, and is better than some past landlords I’ve had.

My bank, which noticed and contacted me about what they thought might be an unauthorized use of my check card. They were correct, and probably saved me all sorts of problems. So now I gratefully await a new check card.

Hamilton County Public Library, which, because of my disability, sends me any book on their shelves, and pays the postage both ways. What is really nice is that many of the books that have been suggested here aren’t available from the book clubs I belong to, so they have been a real joy in my life.

My computer and my ISP. Without these, I wouldn’t have met the countless beloved friends I have here and world wide, and would be a much lonelier and less enthusiastic person.

My CD collection. Mostly blues, soul, Zydeco, and stuff from the 60s and 70s, it all can and does speak to my soul and lifts my spirit. The only thing missing are CDs of the great but mostly unknown Jane Oliver.

My DVD player, which I use to watch the many collections of favorite old TV shows and a wonderful past BBC series. And I can’t overlook my video tape collection, which mostly is of movies before the 80s, many in glorious B&W.

My tea kettle. Not only because I dearly love orange spice tea, but because every time I use it I think of my friend Pat who gave it too me.

My coffee maker. What else needs to be said.

My books. Again, as a writer, what else needs to be said.

The memories of all the dear pets I’ve been honored to love and be loved by. My cats, Sarah Lee, Sugie, Smampy, Smokey, Starshine, and Sharona. Dogs from my boyhood, Brownie and Jet. My parakeet Wormhead, my goldfish Sparky, opossum Pig, and my turtle Elephant. Others I’ve loved who stayed with friends, Henry, Opie, Tony, Moses, and Lance.

The memory of my dad, for reasons told elsewhere.

The memory of my mom. While we had a very negative relationship, I eventually accepted the fact that she did the best she could. Through her I learned many harsh, wonderful lessons including the healing power of forgiveness.

The memory of my maternal grandparents, who were loving and nurturing, and who in their last years taught me what true dignity was.

The memory of my paternal grandmother. The most loving county lady I ever knew. She taught me patience, and since she loved fiddle music, which I still hate, taught me the joy and privilege of doing something you’d rather not do simply because of love.

The memory of my aunts and uncles. While I did have my favorites, they all made me feel as if I was their favorite, although I didn’t always give them reason to feel that way.

My doctors, who in spite of myself, continue to give me good and patient care.

Elastic support stockings. Without these hideous things, I would be in much poorer health than I am, and wouldn’t be able to be online.

My writing ability, which is definitely a gift from my soul or maybe from The Master, or God, or whomever you wish to call our ultimate source of power and life.

My sense of serenity and peace, as well as gratitude, awe, wonderment, humor, irony, compassion, sympathy, empathy, understanding, humility, and many others that won’t come to mind just now.

While this surely is an incomplete list, it’s at least a start, and a good reminder of how rich I really am.

daisy
21-01-2007, 11:23 AM
john feel i know you a whole lot better now, and your post just goes to show true happiness and contentment comes from knowing who and what you are, thanks for postingxx

deltawaves
21-01-2007, 07:03 PM
Hey Lapis,

I totally agree with you re: the past couple of months and higher energies hittingus bringing up our old hurts and angers to be released and acknowledged. Exactly the same has been happening to me. I feel 2007 is a powerful year for anyone who wants to make BIG changes you will be fully supported, of course that won't always not hurt in some way but that's just to clear the past to get on with what you came here to be/do. Thanks !!!

rose
21-01-2007, 09:37 PM
i agree. thanks john :hug2: