PDA

View Full Version : A thank you...

lemex
10-08-2011, 06:47 PM
I normally ever start posts that's isn't my purpose..lol, so this is strange to me but I had a thought on appreciation with all that goes on here.

If I had to put into a word the feeling I often receive it seems to be the feeling of fulfillment, maybe a void called question. People often begin in ways such as I need and I want seeing the feeling I don't have which by the way is not true.:smile: People want too much and this make everything cloudy. What you will learn is, you have, you always have.

I won't name people who I see are knowledgeable because the names will probably be different anyway. But I was thinking today as I read a few of these posts how much they said and how much I appreciate them and that if a person ever found an answer have you ever taken time to say.... thank you to a stranger. Maybe it isn't important at all. Too much wanting and demanding will never achieve what you want, it will manifest the wrong things.

moke64916
10-08-2011, 07:26 PM
I appreciate your gratitude.

Lazarus72
10-08-2011, 11:32 PM
Well, as this is such a rare opportunity to jump on a thread You've started lemex, I shall take it. :D

I think this is a good message, and would like to add My username to the list of the appreciative. :hug3: