PDA

View Full Version : Two Suns .

God-Like
10-08-2011, 04:32 PM
Hi Guys .

I haven't looked through many threads for a little while so opologies If the subject has been spoken of . I find It Incredible of the lack of news coverage .

Have you seen the youtube footages of the two suns In our skies from spain, germany, thailand, russia, canada, south pole etc .

Many are connecting crop circles patterns already made with the event and with past predictions made with refernce to planet x / nibiru etc . Some say that It's a supernova .

The certain alignments have been connected nearly exaxtly at the same time as earthquakes and even down to when the fish and birds suddenly started to die because of the magnetic field disturbances .

x daz x

numerouno
10-08-2011, 06:38 PM
Didn't the mayan's predict this?

Time
10-08-2011, 06:49 PM
Most are lens flairs, some are reflections and others are just fake, photoshoped things. The only thing that will be close to emmulating a second sun, is when beetelguise (orionsright hand) goes super nova.

Solace733
10-08-2011, 07:33 PM
I had a dream about 9 years ago that we were in the dawn of the double sun...and saw a massive dna strand sitting in mid air...=strange i know... then i started running as the second sun started flashing rapidly and it lifted me up as i was running... scary as it felt so real... i realize this is not a dream thread, however, due to the topic of double suns i thought i would post...

Greybeard
10-08-2011, 07:53 PM
Gosh....I must be suffering from "single-vision". Every time I look up in the sky I only see one sun. I'm going to make an appointment with my optometrist right away.

Kaldorei
11-08-2011, 04:21 PM
Gosh....I must be suffering from "single-vision". Every time I look up in the sky I only see one sun. I'm going to make an appointment with my optometrist right away.

LOL...You crack me up. :tongue:

truther
12-08-2011, 07:24 AM
yeah the catholic saints predicted this

Natalia
12-08-2011, 11:01 AM

LOL........

God-Like
15-08-2011, 03:43 PM
2 suns filmed by an observatory In Hawaii looks kinda cool on youtube .

:icon_sunny: :icon_sunny:

x daz x

Xan
16-08-2011, 01:13 AM
As I see it the second sun is the inner spiritual sun that is the center of our being.
Not the solar plexus but the deeper gold and silver light center.
This one gets activated as we become aware in its light.

Xan

Gracey
16-08-2011, 01:19 AM
i saw the sun about a month ago and it hand another sun below it, looked like a Siamese sun....my neighbor was talking to me and i did not want to be rude to take a pic....darn it....

if the photos were not faked, it was probably something different.

i like your interpretation Xan.

white-rabbit
30-08-2011, 07:41 PM
Any actual videos of it..?

mattie
30-08-2011, 08:15 PM

All I'm seeing from my little point on the planet (NW Louisiana) is one sun.

mattie
30-08-2011, 08:20 PM
There are many creative videos on YouTube that are the video equivalent of creative writing. Everything that is claimed to be authentic isn't necessarily. Always use discernment. ALLOT of it!

Discernment- http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=12105

These aren't necessarily bad as they often get people thinking about metaphysical things that they wouldn't otherwise think about. While they are perusing these they might just stumble across some other metaphysical information.

Solace733
17-09-2011, 05:09 PM
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424053111904491704576572752151160560.html?m od=googlenews_wsj

A planet has been found that has two suns...:wink: For all the Star Wars fans... "Tatooine"

tooqute2nv
17-09-2011, 07:27 PM
Saw the thing about the "Tatooine" binary star system with a planet! lol The real geek in me got giddy!:icon_geek: It reminded me that sometimes the things we dream up can be reality or become reality!

Solace733
18-09-2011, 12:30 AM
Saw the thing about the "Tatooine" binary star system with a planet! lol The real geek in me got giddy!:icon_geek: It reminded me that sometimes the things we dream up can be reality or become reality!

Very cool, My husband and i are having a star wars marathon this weekend, i have loved it since i was a child, and pretended to be Leia:tongue:

Gem
18-09-2011, 01:58 AM
I hear lots of fantastical stories, but there's just one sun shining... isn't that enough?