PDA

View Full Version : Energy question

Natalia
10-08-2011, 12:05 PM
Is it common to have electrical appliances 'bang' then smoke out after a energy healing?

By the way.....appliance still working like nothing happend :confused:

I have a photo. There are orbs too....or what looks like orbs. But the photo brings up my toddlers mucky hand prints all over the screen which i never noticed until seeing the picture so i'm a little :redface:

Before the Energy work my ears would ring, both ears but not at same time and at different times of the day. During the EW i had what felt like voltz of electric energy run through my body, from crown (and the energy focused a lot on my reproductive area, i could feel a popping sensation as it was healing) to chest, legs and arms then out through hands.
I've been working with chakras lately so this is all new and unexpected. I asked for assistance and was guided through and shown what was happening. My feet had tingled vibrations. Well i slept like a baby that night.
When i woke i felt so good. For the first time in years i decided to play music while getting breakfast ready instead of turning the tv on. I hadn't even got half way through the first song before i heard a BANG, i looked over and smoke was floating out from the tv area? I took a photo and when i look im so sure i see my dogs face who passed away in May. The connections of the tv are not sharing the same output as the music because the music was playing from the computer which is no where near the tv. And...nothing is broken? It's all in fine working order.
My ears still ring now and then too?

Also...A cat found home here today.
Before you wonder what i'm on, let me explain..
Last week i donated some pet food to the local RSPCA. I was so in love with a little kitty there and really wanted a cat since i've been missing having an animal companion. I said 'when the time is right i will be sent the right cat'
And here she is....seriously out of nowhere. She wont leave either, i have left doors open all night. I'm going to ask around though to make sure she doesn't belong to a neighbour. I imagined her, her character and looks and here she is. So sweet and snuggly. Im prepared that she may have a home nearby and if so, well it was nice to have her company.
My eldest daughter said she had seen her hanging around here a few times. Tonight though she climbed up at the sliding door as if begging to come in.

Anyways....please feel free to share input on experiences or even if anyone has any knowledge about energy work.

I ask with love & light and thanks for assistance with healing and i dont always know how it will come so this was new but a welcoming experience.

Bright Blessings :color:

BlueSky
10-08-2011, 12:18 PM
Hi Tinks,
That was awesome to read. thanks for sharing and good luck with your cat...

All I can add is my own experience and it says be careful with working with chakras. My experience says the work happens naturally as we live our lives. To force it or push it is like asking a 5 year old to be president of the United States.
Some people, as I have read, even have suffered mental problems, insanity, from working with kundalini energy.
So be careful is what I have to share..............
Blessings, James

Natalia
10-08-2011, 12:48 PM
Thanks for your reply James.

I'd certainly like to steer clear of insanity lol. I've tried to be as careful as possible, going with guidelines from the readings i have found and research. I tend to go by intuition for the most part and by higher guidance, infact thats what guided me to read and research, i read and do my homework on most matters when it comes to this stuff, it's not just about trust but my health and wellbeing is important....maybe some would call THAT insanity yet im not on my rooftop screaming out the end is here while picking out imaginary beatles off my skin and twitching my eye or anything else of the sort lol.

I appreciate your advice and will keep that in mind.

Oh dear...i hope the tv thing didn't strike you as insane lol. Please understand i just found it odd and wondered if anyone has experienced anything of the sort before. I checked out everything and it's all normal. I seeked for the logic lol.

BlueSky
10-08-2011, 12:53 PM
LOL……no there was nothing about what you said that struck me as insane…….

I’m just sharing that energy rising thru the chakras……..before their time……..can be overwhelming and has caused insanity…………
I’m also sharing that I have found that the energy flows thru, over time, when its ready, quite naturally and in a gentle manner.

Blessings and I wish you all the best..James

Natalia
10-08-2011, 01:01 PM
Thank you :hug3:

Lazarus72
10-08-2011, 11:25 PM
This is energy work sounds interesting, although not something I've had done personally, after reading about Your experiences and James' input, I thought I'd share a couple of things.

Firstly, I heard that ringing in the ears is supposed to be connected to development of the 5th Chakra, sometimes linked with growth, emotional independence, a spiritual sense of security, and lucid dreaming, although most commonly as relating to communication and growth through expression. I also read somewhere it's got like a knot, which acts as a safeguard of the two higher chakras opening prematurely or something. I'm no expert here, so you can read up or whatever.

Secondly, I'll raise Your insane by talking about Myself for a moment, hehe. :rolleyes:

I had a deep meditative experience last year where I felt I went deeply into pure being and basically the environment became what I'd describe as quite synchronous. It felt as if I was on the crux of unconscious and conscious manifestation of 'experience of the physical' or 'physical awareness'. Almost as if I became at one with the environment for a while if that makes any sense. Basically a state of heightened awareness.

Synchronicity has never been far for me, but since this experience has become ever more prominent. Often it seems like I'll have a thought about something and then something coincidental happens.

Anyway, on the night in question, I too noticed some strange goings on with some appliances, so I regularly test this with the tv and the kettle. Both of them make popping noises which of course is not that unusual, but what You would expect is that the device would pop, and then I'd notice, right. Well the funny thing is, I've almost perfected the art of noticing before the pop, lol. Some people might perhaps view this as psychic premonitory behaviour, which is cool, however I tend to view it as more of a self manifesting reality, but that's not so important.

Now, to cut a long story short, that night, I felt some energetic stuff going on over my body, and in my mind but ended up fighting it. I think this resulted in a blockage of sorts which I've been working through. In fact, even though I knew little of chakras at the time, having since read up a bit, I'm pretty sure I ended up with a touch of this kundalini syndrome. The symptoms description fitted. And although I'll admit it wasn't much fun, I was really pushing it (as I do), and I kept My sanity and will indeed dive back in soon (once i've done some more prep). Personally I'm grateful for the experience, and that's the key. Positive practice and intent, edit - (and not to fight it, methinks - go with da flow).

I think there's a lot of rising consciousness going on in the world at the moment, these are exciting times, and whilst I'm sure a measure of caution is advisable as has been suggested, know this.

Trails must be blazed into the age of Aquarius. I say keep up the good work. :hug3:

.......Having said all that, maybe a gnat just flew onto a live component in the back of the tv, hehehe. :D

(Hope You get to have the cat stay btw :cat: . Love em !!).

Natalia
10-08-2011, 11:49 PM
hahha those little gnats....My name is Nat, short for Natalie :wink:

Thank you so much for your post. You understand me(somewhere here). Your experience i understand and have gone through and still do.
Believe me....i have been to three professionals to rule out insanity. There is no diagnosis and all one Dr could come up with was anxiety and sent me off with some pills that created a rash, headaches and bouts of anger which was the last thing i wanted and went against my search for peace, love, harmony and balance. I called the Dr and was prompted to stop taking the medication.
So i'm like :rolleyes: ok what now then? Can no one heal whats going on. Then my intuition guides me to Chakras, i get a vision in my mind of chakras. I speak with a counselor the following day and i ask her how she copes after sessions with people and she said 'i get my chakras cleansed, infact i did this right before seeing you' and she gave me a card to a spiritual path healer. Synchonicity? My guides directing my feet to the path needed for me in order to get past blockages?
So thats where the chakra healing started.
I ground myself with yoga and eating nutrient filled foods. I'm looking into what more i can do to keep grounded and protected.

I get visions all the time and dreams i hear voices talkng me through things but i never remember when i wake...it's like i wake knowing i was told something truely important.
I had one dream of someone significant and in my dream i was with this person and then i reached my cell phone recieving contact. When i woke the next morning i just knew there was a message on my phone and knew who it was from before i even checked my phone and sure enough there was a message on my phone and from the person i knew it was from. My guidance tells me the person was thinking of me which is why they came into my dream...connection.
Another dream was of a good girlfreind of mine having troubles with her boyfriend. She went to pick him up from somewhere and it was nighttime. She was annoyed at him and he was sulky/moody toward her. I was in the passnger seat with her and she was driving when we went to pick her man up.
So i phone her the next day and tell her of my dream and she says 'WOW...thats spooky, my bf is annoyed at having to pick me up all the time when i go out drinking'
It happens every weekend pretty much lol. Why it comes in my dreams i don't know.

Well thought i'd share and i'll certainly read up on whatever i can that will help with understanding.

Thank you for your input. You'd be surprised at just how much it helps.

Blessings to you :color:

iolite
11-08-2011, 01:41 AM
Tinks...

Cats who are well loved don't suddenly decide to hang around someone else's home and stay all night.

Natalia
11-08-2011, 01:45 AM
Tinks...

Cats who are well loved don't suddenly decide to hang around someone else's home and stay all night.

Maybe she knows i need a companion. Been crying.
I let her out earlier this morning. She may come back. She didnt want to go. Keept coming back inside.
I just don't want to keep her if she belongs to someone else. So if she does come back...well i'll love her all over again.

Lazarus72
11-08-2011, 12:00 PM
Aha, so a potential gNat in the telly, hehe. There's a coincidence !!! :wink:

Glad the post helps, I also tend to mostly follow intuition with this sort of stuff and it sounds like there's some common themes. The dream stuff is interesting, and pretty much everything said still draws me to 5th chakra for some reason, and the idea of rising consciousness.

Sounds like You're doing all the right things. Lord knows I could probably use some yoga and nutrient filled foods !! I'm physically quite healthy but, well, still a tad .. ..... 'undisciplined' if I'm being honest, hehehe.

Healthy body, healthy mind for this sorta stuff I reckon. :smile:

Buddha_Betty
11-08-2011, 02:45 PM
This was a really intersting read, Tinks. Awesome lots of synchroncity happening to you - love the cat bit too and hope she stays :)

I have to agree with Lazarus re the 5th Chakra. Ive had some of the same kind of things happen to me then I suddenly got a new Guide (about 3 months ago), who through channelled writing has given me chakra meditations, information on chakras I had no ideas about before and directions on chakra balancing. I have been using this on friends and some people I give readings too with my pendulum with great results.

I still have an awful lot to learn about chakras so can't give you a very detailed answer but the throat chakra can also help with Clairaudience - I get that "ringing in my ears" during/before or after readings sometimes which will relate to information coming through my clairaudience. Could be related to a new guide or something too?

BB xx

iolite
11-08-2011, 07:12 PM
Tinks...

I really think she's trying to make you her new person!

Solace733
12-08-2011, 12:04 AM
The tv incident struck a chord with me... years ago when i was away at university, the apartment i rented apparently was haunted. I personally never saw anything but i could feel a presence. Three friends of mine saw a ghost though.. anyway, not to get off topic.. about the tv... i felt an eerie presence in the bedroom and i would usually sleep on the couch in the living room... but i finally convinced myself to be brave and sleep in the bedroom and left the tv on in there.. and at 2 a.m. the tv made a loud bang and smoke was coming from it too... At this time i was going through a lot spiritually so i am not sure if that was a connection or not, but i thought i would share my experience with the tv too....(also orbs in pics of that place)

Is it common to have electrical appliances 'bang' then smoke out after a energy healing?

By the way.....appliance still working like nothing happend :confused:

I have a photo. There are orbs too....or what looks like orbs. But the photo brings up my toddlers mucky hand prints all over the screen which i never noticed until seeing the picture so i'm a little :redface:

Before the Energy work my ears would ring, both ears but not at same time and at different times of the day. During the EW i had what felt like voltz of electric energy run through my body, from crown (and the energy focused a lot on my reproductive area, i could feel a popping sensation as it was healing) to chest, legs and arms then out through hands.
I've been working with chakras lately so this is all new and unexpected. I asked for assistance and was guided through and shown what was happening. My feet had tingled vibrations. Well i slept like a baby that night.
When i woke i felt so good. For the first time in years i decided to play music while getting breakfast ready instead of turning the tv on. I hadn't even got half way through the first song before i heard a BANG, i looked over and smoke was floating out from the tv area? I took a photo and when i look im so sure i see my dogs face who passed away in May. The connections of the tv are not sharing the same output as the music because the music was playing from the computer which is no where near the tv. And...nothing is broken? It's all in fine working order.
My ears still ring now and then too?

Also...A cat found home here today.
Before you wonder what i'm on, let me explain..
Last week i donated some pet food to the local RSPCA. I was so in love with a little kitty there and really wanted a cat since i've been missing having an animal companion. I said 'when the time is right i will be sent the right cat'
And here she is....seriously out of nowhere. She wont leave either, i have left doors open all night. I'm going to ask around though to make sure she doesn't belong to a neighbour. I imagined her, her character and looks and here she is. So sweet and snuggly. Im prepared that she may have a home nearby and if so, well it was nice to have her company.
My eldest daughter said she had seen her hanging around here a few times. Tonight though she climbed up at the sliding door as if begging to come in.

Anyways....please feel free to share input on experiences or even if anyone has any knowledge about energy work.

I ask with love & light and thanks for assistance with healing and i dont always know how it will come so this was new but a welcoming experience.

Natalia
12-08-2011, 10:40 AM
Thanks to you all for your input.

I'll certainly look into information about my 5th chakra.

Solace733 - great story. Sounds quite similar. Thanks for sharing :smile: