PDA

View Full Version : riots causing "life bubbles"

Sungirl
10-08-2011, 08:32 AM
Hi

For some time I have been aware of a "life" that is not from what we can only describe as "the past".... I have seen pictures of dark streets with burning cars, sad scared looking people, rubbish in the streets, mud, rain, feelings of fear and tiredness.... but I also get the sense of a fair amount of technology too (think blade runner) real "post appocalypic" sort of stuff.

I have never been sure if it is something I have constructed from reading too much sci-fi, if it's from another planet or if it's our future.... but the riots are triggering "bubbles" that are really disorientating me.

In my head I am living more and more in that world... then when I look outside and see the sun shining and people going to work and popping the the shops I get disorientated.

Not really sure what anyone can say or do... but it's really freaking me out!!!

Topology
10-08-2011, 09:09 AM
Hi

For some time I have been aware of a "life" that is not from what we can only describe as "the past".... I have seen pictures of dark streets with burning cars, sad scared looking people, rubbish in the streets, mud, rain, feelings of fear and tiredness.... but I also get the sense of a fair amount of technology too (think blade runner) real "post appocalypic" sort of stuff.

I have never been sure if it is something I have constructed from reading too much sci-fi, if it's from another planet or if it's our future.... but the riots are triggering "bubbles" that are really disorientating me.

In my head I am living more and more in that world... then when I look outside and see the sun shining and people going to work and popping the the shops I get disorientated.

Not really sure what anyone can say or do... but it's really freaking me out!!!

I see you're in the UK, probably getting a lot of psychic interference from people around you. Lots of crazy thoughts running through other minds. Do you have a grounding practice? Can you focus more on your immediate bodily senses, the visual input, the immediate surroundings? If you can't anchor yourself and filter out the images, can you change how you relate to the images? Do you know how you would be in a post-apocalyptic scenario? Would you be able to be grounded and facilitate the expression of love in that situation?

Sungirl
10-08-2011, 09:49 AM
Thanks Topology... I'll have a think about your questions and see what I can do.

I did, instinctively, pick up a black calcite stone spirit yesterday which would be very grounding and protective... but I'll work more on the grounding again.

As for how I would be... I have a feeling I would be curled up in a corner wracked with fear... not good eh?

mattie
10-08-2011, 10:09 AM
You note that you are spending too much time in this energy, so appreciate how this is affecting you. Do you want to spend that much time there? Do you like how it is making you feel? If not, move out of this & do whatever you need to reorient your energies. If this is getting out of the house, changing your routine, or adding in some new activity to distract you, then do so. It is your choice as to what you experience. You can observe these energies w/o allowing them to affect you personally.

Actively grounding can be useful for regular energy maintenance & really needed when we are processing allot of energies. When we are spending too much time in our head or feeling overly spacey connecting overly w/ the energy world grounding w/ the planet’s center can be very useful. Spending time outside in nature can be useful w/ this type of grounding as well. A gardening project or visiting a park is useful.

Chakra Balancing & Grounding- http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?p=273387#post273387

Move past needing protection to deliberately editing the energies you allow in. This is a learned skill & is closely connected w/ distanced observer. You may be picking up on the riot energies, but it is your option to not allow these energies into the sanctity of your energy field. Being energetically sensitive doesn’t require one to be an energetic sponge.

Distanced Observer- http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?p=176685#post176685