View Full Version : what should i do?

09-08-2011, 01:21 AM
I have a couple of people that won't leave my car alone. Is there like a protection spell or anything I can do?

09-08-2011, 03:19 AM
I live in a pretty bad neighborhood as well might I add.

09-08-2011, 04:20 AM
To start with, have you done everything mundanely you can (ie file police reports, try to get video of the vandals, ect)

09-08-2011, 04:55 AM
I'm pretty sure I know who it is. I just need to witness it. It's sad cause here the police don't do much at all. And a couple of weeks ago the people I speculate doing this were partying out front when one of them got mad and let off a gun shot and left asap. Whether someone was actually shot I do not know. My guess yes. Making a report I feel would put my family at risk for harm. It sucks cause its like a lose-lose situation, I don't know what to do. I feel like I'm being backed into a corner.

09-08-2011, 05:23 AM
What are they doing to your car?

09-08-2011, 05:36 AM
They keep putting piles of trash on it, I pray they do nothing more. They have already dented my hood when they jumped on it

12-08-2011, 10:39 AM
is your car parked on the street or in a driveway?
would you be able to walk around your car and "bless" it without the punks wondering "what's up?"
can you take a picture of the punks without them seeing you doing that?
can you take a picture of your residence without the punks getting suspicious?
you can certainly place a spell of protection around your car and home (and most importantly your family). if you can't physically get out there and do it, the photos would work.
I went thru similar nonsense. - it's hard living in a bad neighborhood - you have the right to put your foot down as to your property - or call the authorities in, but then there is the repercussion problem. people living in nice neighborhoods sometimes don't understand that. these punks (and oftentimes their parent as well) think they can do any darn thiing they want and if you speak up - they will step up the bad behavior - and sometimes it can lead to violence. this is our modern society.
have you tried going to the police station and talking to a community police officer - is there a block club where you live? how about speaking to your city councilman? the mayor? start getting to know these people and getting them aware of the problems going on. start demanding stepped up police presence.
I wish you luck.

12-08-2011, 12:42 PM
Thank you so much lady moondancer! Yes it is parked on the street. I could probably get away with photos. I do need to do a protection spell for my family that's for sure, I just got to find the right one.

23-08-2011, 10:54 PM
I will send positive energy your way asap! Maybe try placing a protective crystal someone in the car, or one to ward off negative types?

24-08-2011, 06:15 PM
AdzPower I will have to try that. And thank you!

24-08-2011, 09:24 PM
AdzPower I will have to try that. And thank you!

You're welcome : )