PDA

View Full Version : What is a soul group ?

shandy61
08-08-2011, 06:41 PM
Hi there,
Would it be possible for someone to explain what a 'soul group' is please ?
Thanks
S
x

Medium_Laura
08-08-2011, 08:07 PM
Sure a soul group is basically a group of souls that are gathered on the other side. Your family you know here in this life, were other family/friends/partners, etc in other lives. We usually stay and learn from people in our group. Sometimes we employ people in other groups to help us with lessons as well.

We are not all alike in our group, some are newer souls (not been to earth that much) and some are older souls (been to earth a TON!) We also have a foreman or two (like a guide) and our guides are also in our soul group.

A great book to pick up is Journey of Souls by Michael Newton PhD

moke64916
08-08-2011, 08:32 PM
Read the first page of this thread. Spirit Guide sparrow explains it.
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=4764

shandy61
09-08-2011, 07:46 AM
Thanks to Laura & Moke, I understand the concept of it now & even though a lot of spirit guide sparrows wisdom went over my head a bit, much of it also resonated deeply with me & makes sense of the reason quite a few people have been drawn to me in my life.
I will have a look at the book you recommended too Laura, thank you.
I'm really enjoying being on this site & learning loads too !
I wish everyone could think a little like the folk on here it sure would make the world a kinder nicer place.
The riots going on in this country at the moment make me feel sooooo sad
S
x

mattie
09-08-2011, 08:39 AM
We are one part (aspect) of our extended energy field. All of these aspects are our soul group.

Suzan Carroll describes our soul family or Oversoul as reuniting in 7D. In each D we divide into aspects, then divide again & again. We can have multiple aspects in each D. Much more about this on multidimensions.com. Use the site search engine for Oversoul or Soul Family.

Suzan Carroll’s vivid description of our moving into 3D as we are birthed, forgetting our multidimensionality. Scroll to page 146:

http://www.becomingone-book.com/freedownload/Vol1_Chapter9.pdf

Our first step in reconnecting w/ our other energies is communicating w/ our higher self.

Higher Self- http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?p=254418#post254418

manu
09-08-2011, 08:42 AM
We are one part (aspect) of our extended energy field. All of these aspects are our soul group.
[/url]
This is very true and I feel connected with you all. Any distance between us is illusion and my spiritual practice is to realize or understand this oneness. I am already at one with you all and what I lack is understanding it and that desire gets me connected with you all on this forum

Rememoration
09-08-2011, 04:50 PM
Sure a soul group is basically a group of souls that are gathered on the other side. Your family you know here in this life, were other family/friends/partners, etc in other lives. We usually stay and learn from people in our group. Sometimes we employ people in other groups to help us with lessons as well.

We are not all alike in our group, some are newer souls (not been to earth that much) and some are older souls (been to earth a TON!) We also have a foreman or two (like a guide) and our guides are also in our soul group.

A great book to pick up is Journey of Souls by Michael Newton PhD

Is there any way to know if you're a new soul or an experienced soul?

Medium_Laura
09-08-2011, 04:51 PM
Past life regression possibly. My opinion, may not be truth, but I feel the older the soul, the more hardships and lessons we take on in one life. The newer souls are people that seem to have everything fall into their laps with ease. :)

krishna
09-08-2011, 05:07 PM
All life forms below humans are group souls.

Medium_Laura
09-08-2011, 05:26 PM

I agree with this too. Every living thing has a soul group.

Spirit Guide Sparrow
09-08-2011, 06:00 PM
No form of life is below another.

-Sparrow

earthprowler
09-08-2011, 07:11 PM
Past life regression possibly. My opinion, may not be truth, but I feel the older the soul, the more hardships and lessons we take on in one life. The newer souls are people that seem to have everything fall into their laps with ease. :)

I have a nephew that seems to have the midas touch......has everything go his way and gets everything he wants or needs.

i must be a couple of thousand years old by that........cause oh my goodness! :tongue:

Rememoration
09-08-2011, 07:13 PM
Ah, I must be pretty experienced . Things definitely Do not fall easily into place in my life.

Medium_Laura
09-08-2011, 07:32 PM
That's my way of belief at least :) They get a few easy rides and then the lessons realllly begin :)