PDA

View Full Version : Great past life karma story

Scorpio
05-08-2011, 09:40 AM
Hey guys just wanting to hear your guys thoughts and experiences..
I have a very true and very real experience
I was learning a book Journey of a Soul great book I recommend it google it everybody get your free copy..
I was reading about karma presenting itself this life from your past life..
This is the reason I said all of above..

I was walking along as I did,
When my guide flashed a vision in my head
It was me and in a past life I was young and hit a beehive off its tree
She said karma must return you will be stung by a bee for this..
Then next minute 'SERIOUS' a Bee flew down slowly in front of my eyes with its stinger out...
I ran and went absolute mental trying to get away from this bee trying to wack it with my book and all but it somehow managed to still sting me..
Normally bees drop after they sting but I couldnt find this one anywhere,,,,

I was wondering on your thoughts and beliefs and if anybody else has had this happen to them

ThoughtOnFire
06-08-2011, 12:37 AM
If this is true, then I should start considering Christianity. I can't tell you how many bugs I have killed as a kid. I couldn't possibly live enough lives to suffer the karmic retribution. And what if I kill more bugs in those future lifetimes? I can't hope to escape the cycle of rebirth to experience my negative karma, so I better find a solution for the absolution of my sins. And not only attacking insects, but what about all of those other negative karmic acts that are racked up in the lifetimes? Jesus Christ...

raradolly
06-08-2011, 02:51 AM
I think in a situation like this, your intent toward the beehive and reasons behind doing what you did mattered more than anything else. Was it destruction for the sake of it, hatred of bees, or retribution on the bees instead of someone else, or another reason?

Xan
06-08-2011, 03:05 AM
Somehow I can't see this as a bee and bug karmic issue.

It's about learning to respect all life and live from kindness.

Xan

alamode
06-08-2011, 04:42 AM
Lol. I killed a bunch of insects as a young child too, just for fun. I don't go killing them for fun as an adult anymore, but if they are in my way, like for example I had two ants crawling on my desk at work the other day and I killed them because they were in my way, and I don't see anything wrong with it as far as karma because I think my reason is good. Like, for killing animals, my purpose is to eat them, so that is fine too as far as karmic reasons.

Scorpio
08-08-2011, 11:16 AM
I agree with you Xan I think you the only one who got the story.. All I know is a imaged flashed and i was a kid and hit a beehive with a stick in a past life, I knew past life because I was told past life and a bee will come and sting me for it as karma...
Karma are teachings and like Xan said I think it is because I had to be hurt for what I did, I dont know why I did it I dont care really all i know is that karma was repaid...
If all of you are killing bugs maybe karma will come however it is suppose to to you I dont know I only know what I experienced...

Xan
08-08-2011, 06:36 PM
The Jain religion tends to take this to an extreme, with some of them sweeping the path ahead of them so they don't step on any ants.

I feel it misses the point. The death of insects, or even our own bodies, is not the issue, since our spirit and theirs doesn't die.

Opening one's heart and living from that truth is.

Xan

Scorpio
09-08-2011, 10:45 AM
I knew a very spiritual medium and she would never kill a bug on purpose, Event here were flies in her house... She would shoo them out the window, I believe it depends on how far you take your spirituality.. I havent looked deeper into why I was karma for my mistake maybe I should!