PDA

View Full Version : Personal Year 9

Enigma
09-01-2007, 10:33 PM
I am in a Personal Year NINE for 2007, and am curious to hear other people's personal Year NINE experiences. So, if you remember your 9 Year, please share your experiences of that Year with me :D :hug3:

deltawaves
10-01-2007, 04:55 AM
Hi Enigma,

I was in a 9 year before my 1 year started last July (I go birthday to birthday). The week my nine year started I got the opportunity to travel and I ended up travelling around the world with my good friend for 6 months visiting sacred sites in 11 countries. When I came back home I was very unsettled and had to get a temp office job to pay off my bills which was a whole wrapping up of my old work life for me. So the nine year allowed me to do the travel I had wanted for the whole previous 8 years and wrapped up many outdated ways of relating to others and work ethics so I could start fresh in my new cycle "one" year. I see it as a deep cleanse year, spiritual and the end of a cycle that has been going on for the previous 8 years. And we are in a universal 9 year now as a planet, so I guess all of that applies us on some level in 2007.

Have Fun xxx

Enigma
10-01-2007, 05:10 AM
Interesting!
Thanks for responding - so would you say your 9 Year wasn't too bad emotionally?

deltawaves
10-01-2007, 05:47 AM
Yeh, it was great, very freeing, I felt like taking lots of action!!

Enigma
10-01-2007, 06:37 AM
AWSUM!!!! I knew there was a Reason that I felt so excited about this upcoming Year, and I've got all these plans going on in my head already, just setting up my stage.
I'd heard from another that their 9 Year while it was very spiritual, it was a bit difficult emotionally. So, I've been dreading it almost - but I've had an overwhelming "excited" feeling the past couple of days, so I'm going to go with my intuition on this one and say I can already FEEL the vibes of releasing and starting a new. :hug3: