PDA

View Full Version : Did we create ourselves

3dnow
04-08-2011, 09:20 AM
Hi forum,

This is a completely hypothetical belief. The only goal here is to counter balance the belief that we were created, which is also a completely hypothetical belief.

I believe we all created ourselves, then created the universe together. I don't use the word God anymore, I use Us or We. We created the universe and play in the universe we have created.

Arguments supporting this belief.

1. I feel better. More complete. Increases my frequency. Life accelerates literally.
2. I created my self. Makes sense because I continue to create.
3. Why would anyone create you? Who gives the authorization?
4. Regarding the old theory, God created itself. Why there is only one God? Another God somewhere else can also create itself. Doesn't make sense.
5. Regarding the old theory, God created then divided itself. God is the ocean, we are drops in that ocean. We are equal to God. Not really. Ocean is still superior. It created itself, we did not. Superiority and unconditional love can co-exist?

Just a theory to counter balance the other.

Is there any good reason to believe that we were created?

3dnow

Eudaimonist
04-08-2011, 09:39 AM

Yes.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evolution

eudaimonia,

Mark

Topology
04-08-2011, 09:44 AM
I have so little control over anything except for my attitude and intent. I don't see how I could have created it when I do not have control.

3dnow
04-08-2011, 10:01 AM
Yes.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evolution (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/redir.php?link=http%3A%2F%2Fen.wikipedia.org%2Fwik i%2FEvolution)

eudaimonia,

Mark

Hi Mark, how this answers the question? Important point though probably. Thanks.

3dnow

3dnow
04-08-2011, 10:02 AM
I have so little control over anything except for my attitude and intent. I don't see how I could have created it when I do not have control.

Hi Top, you no but your higher self (which created itself) has complete control.

We the mind/body were created by our higher selves I say.

3dnow

Newbieinfoseeker
04-08-2011, 10:06 AM
Hi 3Dnow :)

I do not have an answer for you yet, but this begs 1 real question. What is "God" There is a lot of excellent reading material out there. Try "The Power of Now" by Eckart Tolle or the Awakener (I don't know the name of the author). A leading question is "where does the answer to all your questions reside?". The answer to that one is inside you. How one does that is the trickier thing :D

Newbieinfoseeker
04-08-2011, 10:07 AM

I do not have an answer for you yet, but this begs 1 real question. What is "God" There is a lot of excellent reading material out there. Try "The Power of Now" by Eckart Tolle or the Awakener (I don't know the name of the author). A leading question is "where does the answer to all your questions reside?". The answer to that one is inside you. How one does that is the trickier thing :D

3dnow
04-08-2011, 10:10 AM

Hi Newbieinfoseeker,

I already know the answer that is inside me.

I feel better with the idea that I created myself. I am more happy. If the universe/God say baahh sorry no. Then I will be unhappy. In this case, this is not unconditional love. Which contradicts the idea of God.

In addition, self-creation must a super interesting experience. I will never experience it? If no, this is not unconditional love.

3dnow

Newbieinfoseeker
04-08-2011, 10:28 AM
Hi 3Dnow

Lol! Definately not a hypothetical then :P. I believe on a one level you're completely right. Answering your question does beg a treasure trove of other questions though as to what you really are and how our higher selves connect to everything. I believe that we are what has been an often misundertood concept of "God" and that we are all the same and collective by higher nature in this regard. What do you think?

3dnow
04-08-2011, 01:16 PM
Hi 3Dnow

Lol! Definately not a hypothetical then :P. I believe on a one level you're completely right. Answering your question does beg a treasure trove of other questions though as to what you really are and how our higher selves connect to everything. I believe that we are what has been an often misundertood concept of "God" and that we are all the same and collective by higher nature in this regard. What do you think?
Hi infoseeker,

Yes I agree there are lots of questions. But that was the most important to me.

It looks obvious now, if God created itself I can also create myself. So there is no God. There is US ;-)

3dnow

BlueSky
04-08-2011, 01:35 PM
I think its great to always keep in our minds the other side to the beliefs we all know and hear. That keeps us humble IMO.

Practically speaking........how can I create unconsciously. In other words if I came her to create but don't know that............how could I possibly create?
The other thing that doesn't make sense in this "belief" is if this is so, why would we chose to not remember that for a great portion of our lives and in other cases never?
I'm not convinced..........it's a lame belief IMO and one based on the need to see purpose in life which has its basis in the need to perpetuate our individual existence....IMO of course (I'm not knocking the need to perpetuate, I'm just recognzing it in human nature)
James

Time
04-08-2011, 02:08 PM
3D - I agree with you. Correct me if im wrong, but it seems that you are basicly saying "Theres no reason to be alive, other then the reason you choose your self."

The whole god thing is a metaphore IMO. A metaphore saying, and trying to make the fact that we are creative, expressive beings tangible. And we can see this everywhere. We can create new life, we can destroy it at a whim. We can punish ouselves, and others, we can do all of the things we usualy deem godly. The way I see it is why wait for something that might not even exsist to do it for you? Thats being lazy and disrespectful to "god" and the fact that we are alive, and are able to make choices.

3dnow
04-08-2011, 02:37 PM
I think its great to always keep in our minds the other side to the beliefs we all know and hear. That keeps us humble IMO.

Practically speaking........how can I create unconsciously. In other words if I came her to create but don't know that............how could I possibly create?
The other thing that doesn't make sense in this "belief" is if this is so, why would we chose to not remember that for a great portion of our lives and in other cases never?
I'm not convinced..........it's a lame belief IMO and one based on the need to see purpose in life which has its basis in the need to perpetuate our individual existence....IMO of course (I'm not knocking the need to perpetuate, I'm just recognzing it in human nature)
James

Hi WS,

Lame or not, the logic is simple if God creates itself I can also create myself.

Second logic, if I feel better with this theory and unconditional love rules in this universe, then it must be true.

3dnow

3dnow
04-08-2011, 02:40 PM
3D - I agree with you. Correct me if im wrong, but it seems that you are basicly saying "Theres no reason to be alive, other then the reason you choose your self."

The whole god thing is a metaphore IMO. A metaphore saying, and trying to make the fact that we are creative, expressive beings tangible. And we can see this everywhere. We can create new life, we can destroy it at a whim. We can punish ouselves, and others, we can do all of the things we usualy deem godly. The way I see it is why wait for something that might not even exsist to do it for you? Thats being lazy and disrespectful to "god" and the fact that we are alive, and are able to make choices.
I agree Time. I also don't like the idea of being created. This rises questions like but wait hoo how did you decide, what was your criteria? What if I don't like your creation? etc. Ah OK I don't have freedom to dislike your creation. :icon_eek:

3dnow

BlueSky
04-08-2011, 02:41 PM
the logic is simple if God creates itself I can also create myself. 3dnow

Unconsciously?
James

3dnow
04-08-2011, 02:47 PM
the logic is simple if God creates itself I can also create myself. 3dnow

Unconsciously?
James
Not fair as a question is it? I of course don't know how we create ourselves. Again:if God creates itself then I can also create myself.

Oh by self I mean higher self if it wasn't obvious..

3dnow

Time
04-08-2011, 02:48 PM
One word:

Choice :D

moke64916
04-08-2011, 02:53 PM
Did souls create themselves and the Universe, please explain this guys Theory?

In the beginning All That Is wanted to know itself experientially. So All That Is divided itself. You my friend are me. God is you. You are God. So theoretically yes you created yourself, because you are
Me. Your soul is All That Is. I am All That Is. I created the laws of the universe. The Which Is Here, the Which Is There, And the which That is Neither. Thus 3 elements were born. My Will is your Will. So yes, you created yourself.

krishna
04-08-2011, 02:55 PM
God created but did not divide.
All creation in any universe is God.
Peace light and wisdom
Krishna

3dnow
04-08-2011, 03:00 PM
God created but did not divide.
All creation in any universe is God.
Peace light and wisdom
Krishna

So I am also God.

If God created me I could have created myself, but I didn't have this pleasure and experience.

So I am not God in fact.

Didn't make sense sorry.

3dnow

Enlightener
04-08-2011, 03:27 PM
Listen to what Moke said.

You are God, you did create yourself, simply that you do not remember this experience doesn't mean that it never happened.

BlueSky
04-08-2011, 03:30 PM
You are God, you did create yourself, simply that you do not remember this experience doesn't mean that it never happened.

I thought everything happens in the 'now'...........if I don't remember 'now', I will never remember "now" tomorrow.....lol

<just having fun>

3dnow
04-08-2011, 03:32 PM
Listen to what Moke said.

Hello? Read the OP please.

Thanks,

3dnow

Time
04-08-2011, 03:38 PM
Well, to be totaly fair, i think my parents had a pretty large part in creating me

BlueSky
04-08-2011, 03:42 PM
Well, to be totaly fair, i think my parents had a pretty large part in creating me

LOL.......let's give credit where credit is due.....eh? :D

3dnow
04-08-2011, 04:01 PM

Are you sure? :tongue:

3dnow

Enlightener
04-08-2011, 04:06 PM
Hello? Read the OP please.

Ah, hello?

Moke said: In the beginning All That Is wanted to know itself experientially. So All That Is divided itself. You my friend are me. God is you. You are God. So theoretically yes you created yourself, because you are Me. Your soul is All That Is. I am All That Is. I created the laws of the universe. The Which Is Here, the Which Is There, And the which That is Neither. Thus 3 elements were born. My Will is your Will. So yes, you created yourself.

Is that not reason enough?

Enlightener
04-08-2011, 04:08 PM
The only goal here is to counter balance the belief that we were created, which is also a completely hypothetical belief.

When belief gives way to truth, all that remains is knowing. Following that, applying the basic laws set in place seems to be a worthy endeavor, and becomes a logical process.

3dnow
04-08-2011, 04:09 PM
Ah, hello?

Moke said: In the beginning All That Is wanted to know itself experientially. So All That Is divided itself. You my friend are me. God is you. You are God. So theoretically yes you created yourself, because you are
Me. Your soul is All That Is. I am All That Is. I created the laws of the universe. The Which Is Here, the Which Is There, And the which That is Neither. Thus 3 elements were born. My Will is your Will. So yes, you created yourself.

Is that not reason enough?

Well I am glad it makes sense to you.

3dnow

Enlightener
04-08-2011, 04:11 PM
Well I am glad it makes sense to you.

3dnow

lol, thanks

3dnow
04-08-2011, 05:12 PM
There is a problem about oneness. Some folks experience so called oneness. How this can be explained with the two theories?

"God is all that is" theory:

Naturally compatible with the oneness idea. We are all ONE.

But there is a paradox: How can we be all ONE and operate independently at the same time?

The paradox remains unsolved.

"We each create our little self" theory:

We each create ourself independently, then become ONE through a broadcast channel or something like that.

There is no paradox here.

Lisa
04-08-2011, 05:24 PM
Creation is a myth, albeit a convincing one.

Time
04-08-2011, 05:32 PM
What about collective consious? That doenst mean theres a god, and getting moer and more support form the scientific community.

Enlightener
04-08-2011, 05:35 PM
There is a problem about oneness. Some folks experience so called oneness. How this can be explained with the two theories?

But there is a paradox: How can we be all ONE and operate independently at the same time?

The paradox remains unsolved.

We each create ourself independently, then become ONE through a broadcast channel or something like that.

"We each create our little self" theory:
There is no paradox here.

The paradox leads to a higher truth. When two opposing truths are in the same space, there is usually, if not always, a place for the two to coalesce and open up to an even higher truth.

In the case of these two seeming opposite truths, the higher truth becomes; We Are All One, and yet we are experiencing reality from an individuated sense of localized awareness, or, what you and I would call 'me'. We are still All One, and yet we are in a place where we can experience this Oneness from a localized point. Thus the reason for our existence in physical form.

Simply, We Are One, and there is also 'Me'.

moke64916
04-08-2011, 05:45 PM

How can we all be One through a broadcast or something? Please explain.

Each aspect of 'Me' has it's own inividual consciousness, so that 'I' may see Me in another. 'I' choose to forget the Oneness That Is, so that 'I' may recreate that Oneness again you see?

Ps: not a direct question.

3dnow
04-08-2011, 05:46 PM
What about collective consious? That doenst mean theres a god, and getting moer and more support form the scientific community.
You think it is not possible if we created ourselves?

Seriously, where does comes this God is all that is idea, I mean historically?

Thanks,

3dnow

Animus27
04-08-2011, 05:55 PM
Hi forum,

This is a completely hypothetical belief. The only goal here is to counter balance the belief that we were created, which is also a completely hypothetical belief.

I believe we all created ourselves, then created the universe together. I don't use the word God anymore, I use Us or We. We created the universe and play in the universe we have created.

Arguments supporting this belief.

1. I feel better. More complete. Increases my frequency. Life accelerates literally.
2. I created my self. Makes sense because I continue to create.
3. Why would anyone create you? Who gives the authorization?
4. Regarding the old theory, God created itself. Why there is only one God? Another God somewhere else can also create itself. Doesn't make sense.
5. Regarding the old theory, God created then divided itself. God is the ocean, we are drops in that ocean. We are equal to God. Not really. Ocean is still superior. It created itself, we did not. Superiority and unconditional love can co-exist?

Just a theory to counter balance the other.

3dnow
Hmm.

Well, such a notion has just as, if not more holes than the idea some god created us.
Like:
If we create ourselves, why did we give ourselves imperfections, both physical & mental?

If we created the universe why did we put so many difficulties and uncertainties in it?

Who the heck let Paris Hilton in our universe? :D

While it's an interesting notion to think about, and ponder upon it's effects, it's ultimately a dead end hypothesis for me. It depends entirely on the idea that we exist in some way independently of our bodies, or once did.

But, then again, people can believe whatever they want. So I guess it doesn't matter, so long as someone doesn't use the belief as a foundation for a God complex. lol.

<purple monkey dishwasher>

3dnow
04-08-2011, 05:57 PM
The paradox leads to a higher truth. When two opposing truths are in the same space, there is usually, if not always, a place for the two to coalesce and open up to an even higher truth.

In the case of these two seeming opposite truths, the higher truth becomes; We Are All One, and yet we are experiencing reality from an individuated sense of localized awareness, or, what you and I would call 'me'. We are still All One, and yet we are in a place where we can experience this Oneness from a localized point. Thus the reason for our existence in physical form.

Simply, We Are One, and there is also 'Me'.
Thanks Enlightener. I still don't see why accept one theory over another.

But honestly I prefer "I create myself theory" because it entails more freedom.

All that is theory means that we are all same, in essence. True?

With the other theory we may all be unique. I create myself little by little, I take all the decisions little by little. etc.

Why not?

3dnow

Enlightener
04-08-2011, 06:01 PM
Thanks Enlightener. I still don't see why accept one theory over another.

But honestly I prefer "I create myself theory" because it entails more freedom.

All that is theory means that we are all same, in essence. True?

With the other theory we may all be unique. I create myself little by little, I take all the decisions little by little. etc.

Why not?

3dnow

Yeah, I go along the same theory that we are creating ourselves and our reality in the moment, with both long and short term effects. We are a miniaturized version of the 'Big Creator', that which I call Life, or God.

Yes, we are all of the same essence. Everything is of the same essence. When they went to the moon they found the same stuff in the rocks there that they find in trees here, and everyone is functioning from a base of quarks, atoms and all that little stuff that makes up our known universe.

The other theory fits too; the two opposing truths bring a higher, newer truth. We are all unique, and yet we are all the same essence, we are all, literally, one thing.

3dnow
04-08-2011, 06:03 PM
All interesting questions (esp. Paris Hilton lol) but you miss the point ;-)

Why believe that someone created you?

Sooner or later in the chain you will have to accept that someone created itself.

Why it is not you directly?

3dnow

Hmm.

Well, such a notion has just as, if not more holes than the idea some god created us.
Like:
If we create ourselves, why did we give ourselves imperfections, both physical & mental?
If we created the universe why did we put so many difficulties and uncertainties in it?
Who the heck let Paris Hilton in our universe?:D

While it's an interesting notion to think about, and ponder upon it's effects, it's ultimately a dead end hypothesis for me. It depends entirely on the idea that we exist in some way independently of our bodies, or once did.

But, then again, people can believe whatever they want. So I guess it doesn't matter, so long as someone doesn't use the belief as a foundation for a God complex. lol.

<purple monkey dishwasher>

3dnow
04-08-2011, 06:08 PM
Yeah, I go along the same theory that we are creating ourselves and our reality in the moment, with both long and short term effects. We are a miniaturized version of the 'Big Creator', that which I call Life, or God.

Yes, we are all of the same essence. Everything is of the same essence. When they went to the moon they found the same stuff in the rocks there that they find in trees here, and everyone is functioning from a base of quarks, atoms and all that little stuff that makes up our known universe.

The other theory fits too; the two opposing truths bring a higher, newer truth. We are all unique, and yet we are all the same essence, we are all, literally, one thing.

OK thanks.

3dnow

moke64916
04-08-2011, 06:24 PM
We were all made at the same moment.

Time
04-08-2011, 07:46 PM
3D - Either something made itself or something has always managed to survive the cataclysm of a universe destroying itself to create itself again.

AS in regards to the "god as all is" as you put it....

Thats really difficult to explain in short (historicaly as you asked). Ill do my best

Pagan traditions ( being anything that isnt monothesim (islan, judeism, christianity/catholic)) understood that everything sort of had its place. Everything was personified as a "god". It was spread out more,and people had a different veiw. For instance. IF I lived in a desert region, my gods would be sun and water gods. IF i Lived in a forest region, it would consist of plant and animal gods. The thing is, although they were all different, they still all had the same sort of outlook on how things worked ( you give the gods, the gods give you. Gods get mad when you dont give properly.) Basicaly, you respect nature, nature would respect you back.

Then you start with egyptians, and the pharoah "anak naten" ( that isnt how you slepp it but ,.. ya LOL) who changed from a bunch of gods, to the sun god ( which very quickly after his death was revoked, and anything that had to do with it was scoured from egytpians history (even physicaly scratched off the temples)), i dont know whether or not if the jewish people were aware of this ( yes there wouldve been jewish slaves in egypt, but no tthe multitude that they think. The egyptian PEOPLE built the monuments, not slaved), but after thousands of years of oppression by the babylonians and assyrians, they decided that they werent appeasing the gods, so they dicided to go against all religions at the time. They were oppressed so everything they did was contrary to the common religions.

After the Jewish people left babylonia ( funny, jacob was a babylonian at one point, after leaving isreal), the original jewish texts were done.

Then came rome.

Rome was the babylonians all over again. Except the romans occupied their land, more so, and had all the babylonians land, then some.

I get a bit lost at this point myself. I jsut only recently got back into the NT an gnostics. SImply, the original jewish tradition evovled due to trade and connections with other traditions, and became a bit more, i dare say "mystic like". The romans seen it was causing too much trouble between them and people, and between their wn religions, that they merged some pagan traditions, many early christian books, and changed them. ***

*** When you read the gnostics and the like, they differ FAR from the books taken for the NT. There are some correlation between them, but even the gnostic books dont always agree with eachother..... So what happened?

Rome called together all the leaders of the new chriatian religion ( if you can call it that back then), reach unanimus decisions as to the general back bone of the book, the flow of the story and how the books fit in with each other, and thent he resdt were concidered blasphomy.

Then there was another council (of constantinople), which more or less, created wht we see as the bible.

Keep in mind, the chruch held ALL biblical documents before it was prtnted. They had the reasons, the time and ways to do it....

Now, monotheism, unlike polytheism ( pgan traditions), only reflects ONE god responsible for everything. This makes alot of things loose their divinity liek plants, animals and even other people ( the jewish pepole were the chosen ones, everyone else wasnt) because we loose the godliness in them.

When rome ( who always used fear as a means of holding peoples to religion, yes this is historicaly backed and accepted, look it up) decided to adopt christianity, god became " i own you all", so that the people will submit (remember most romans would still have the pagan "respect the gods or face the conesquenses" attitude.) And if the person running the country told you thats what was supposed to happen, well.... Here we are.

3dnow
05-08-2011, 06:56 AM
3D - Either something made itself or something has always managed to survive the cataclysm of a universe destroying itself to create itself again.

AS in regards to the "god as all is" as you put it....

Thats really difficult to explain in short (historicaly as you asked). Ill do my best

Pagan traditions ( being anything that isnt monothesim (islan, judeism, christianity/catholic)) understood that everything sort of had its place. Everything was personified as a "god". It was spread out more,and people had a different veiw. For instance. IF I lived in a desert region, my gods would be sun and water gods. IF i Lived in a forest region, it would consist of plant and animal gods. The thing is, although they were all different, they still all had the same sort of outlook on how things worked ( you give the gods, the gods give you. Gods get mad when you dont give properly.) Basicaly, you respect nature, nature would respect you back.

Then you start with egyptians, and the pharoah "anak naten" ( that isnt how you slepp it but ,.. ya LOL) who changed from a bunch of gods, to the sun god ( which very quickly after his death was revoked, and anything that had to do with it was scoured from egytpians history (even physicaly scratched off the temples)), i dont know whether or not if the jewish people were aware of this ( yes there wouldve been jewish slaves in egypt, but no tthe multitude that they think. The egyptian PEOPLE built the monuments, not slaved), but after thousands of years of oppression by the babylonians and assyrians, they decided that they werent appeasing the gods, so they dicided to go against all religions at the time. They were oppressed so everything they did was contrary to the common religions.

After the Jewish people left babylonia ( funny, jacob was a babylonian at one point, after leaving isreal), the original jewish texts were done.

Then came rome.

Rome was the babylonians all over again. Except the romans occupied their land, more so, and had all the babylonians land, then some.

I get a bit lost at this point myself. I jsut only recently got back into the NT an gnostics. SImply, the original jewish tradition evovled due to trade and connections with other traditions, and became a bit more, i dare say "mystic like". The romans seen it was causing too much trouble between them and people, and between their wn religions, that they merged some pagan traditions, many early christian books, and changed them. ***

*** When you read the gnostics and the like, they differ FAR from the books taken for the NT. There are some correlation between them, but even the gnostic books dont always agree with eachother..... So what happened?

Rome called together all the leaders of the new chriatian religion ( if you can call it that back then), reach unanimus decisions as to the general back bone of the book, the flow of the story and how the books fit in with each other, and thent he resdt were concidered blasphomy.

Then there was another council (of constantinople), which more or less, created wht we see as the bible.

Keep in mind, the chruch held ALL biblical documents before it was prtnted. They had the reasons, the time and ways to do it....

Now, monotheism, unlike polytheism ( pgan traditions), only reflects ONE god responsible for everything. This makes alot of things loose their divinity liek plants, animals and even other people ( the jewish pepole were the chosen ones, everyone else wasnt) because we loose the godliness in them.

When rome ( who always used fear as a means of holding peoples to religion, yes this is historicaly backed and accepted, look it up) decided to adopt christianity, god became " i own you all", so that the people will submit (remember most romans would still have the pagan "respect the gods or face the conesquenses" attitude.) And if the person running the country told you thats what was supposed to happen, well.... Here we are.
Thank you very much Time.

Maybe the sun planets etc created themselves? I heard they are living organisms. They call this the Gaia hypothesis.

Also with this theory I realized that I have much more respect toward other beings.

3dnow

Time
05-08-2011, 01:23 PM
Well they are quite similar. Planets have different aspects that work in unison to make it work (it plate technonics, volcanic actiity, and ecosystems working together like the bodies systems). The universe isnt much different, as things seem to be working idependently, as well as together.

For instance, the earth could be concidered to be a small tiny spekc of the solarsystem (atom), while the galaxy can be though of as a cell, and so fourth.

This doenst mean its alive like anything we can really comprehend. I think in terms of the universe, it has no more controll over itself then we do our own bodies (as above so below right:P).

And yes, the suns and what not, did technicaly create themselves, but only after the big bang happened. Like, a natural system works tirelesly to repair itself if its damaged, or destroyed. And to an untrained eye, it seems life comes ut of nothing. But if thers one great truth, that science hasshown, ts that life, is created from death. You cannot have life in this universe without death.

So the only way things can keep creating themselves is by death. Ancient covs udnerstood this. They gave back to the earth wirh sacrifices, because they understood that their bodies break down. ITs a simple realization. Bry a dad animal, and within a month, there will be life present there (worms, decomposers, plant life etc). Hence why sacrifice appeased the gods: You gave life, by death, so that life can continue.

3dnow
05-08-2011, 04:19 PM
Well they are quite similar. Planets have different aspects that work in unison to make it work (it plate technonics, volcanic actiity, and ecosystems working together like the bodies systems). The universe isnt much different, as things seem to be working idependently, as well as together.

For instance, the earth could be concidered to be a small tiny spekc of the solarsystem (atom), while the galaxy can be though of as a cell, and so fourth.

This doenst mean its alive like anything we can really comprehend. I think in terms of the universe, it has no more controll over itself then we do our own bodies (as above so below right:P).

And yes, the suns and what not, did technicaly create themselves, but only after the big bang happened. Like, a natural system works tirelesly to repair itself if its damaged, or destroyed. And to an untrained eye, it seems life comes ut of nothing. But if thers one great truth, that science hasshown, ts that life, is created from death. You cannot have life in this universe without death.

So the only way things can keep creating themselves is by death. Ancient covs udnerstood this. They gave back to the earth wirh sacrifices, because they understood that their bodies break down. ITs a simple realization. Bry a dad animal, and within a month, there will be life present there (worms, decomposers, plant life etc). Hence why sacrifice appeased the gods: You gave life, by death, so that life can continue.
Yes from a swirl of Dust, a planet is born.. (after big bang, if any) but this doesn't explain the internal structure of the planet like a living body etc. It is intelligent. I am sure Earth has a soul, which also created itself.

Today I felt so good but somewhat alone (believing that I created myself). Years of conditioning.

3dnow

Time
05-08-2011, 05:07 PM
intellegent mabey, if it is it isnt in any human kind of way.