PDA

View Full Version : weeeiiirrrddd

ivy71983
02-08-2011, 06:33 AM
About 5 minutes ago i was lying down with my eyes closed falling asleep in front of my laptop when a bright light made me open my eyes. My tv turned on then turned off by itself O_o. I would love anyones thoughts on what that could have been cuz it freaked me out a bit, lol. Thats never happened. Is it a sign of something like angels or spirits around me? Sometimes i get the feeling im trying to be told something . . .

Adrienne
02-08-2011, 06:43 AM
Sounds like your Angels or Spirit Guides are wanting to get your attention !

What other things have been happening to give you the feeling you are " trying to be told something ? "

Dream Angel xx

ivy71983
02-08-2011, 06:49 AM
Its just a feeling ive been having really. I have been noticing more when they are around when things just seem to be happening to work out in my best interest. I recently have been asking them for help more.

NightSpirit
02-08-2011, 07:28 AM
If your looking for a rational explanation then (a) the suns rays can sometimes act like a remote when it hits at the right angle (b) maybe someone in close proxicimity to you used a remote that accesses the same frequency as your own.

ivy71983
02-08-2011, 07:36 AM
It's after 3am where I'm at so no sun rays and everyone is sleeping. The power button on the remote doesn't work so I would have to do it manually. I don't even know where the remote is at the moment Lol.

NightSpirit
02-08-2011, 07:37 AM
okayyyyy...Plan B :D

NightSpirit
02-08-2011, 07:37 AM
were you dreaming? you said you were nodding off.

skygazer
02-08-2011, 11:48 AM
this used to happen to me in a townhouse I lived. Turned out it was my neighbour's remote control, when he changed his channel, he would change mine.

You don't have to know where your remote is, it is the other remote that interferes with your tv.

ivy71983
03-08-2011, 05:59 AM
were you dreaming? you said you were nodding off.

I had my eyes closed but i hadnt fell asleep yet. The light from the tv is what made me open my eyes, lol.

If it was a signal from a neighbors remote it had to be one hell of a signal, lol. I live in a brownstone in nyc and was in a small room facing my backyard which is a good distance from the house directly across from me. My tv is in a corner by a small window. If it was a remote in my house from another tv i would understand cuz thats happend before when the door was open but this just doesnt seem likely with where i live. I use a cable remote (the actual tv remote has no batteries, lol) to turn it on. The cable box didnt turn on though just the tv. I feel like this is a case of the x-files now, lol. I really want to figure it out now :D . The neighbor remote thing is a good theory

Internal Queries
03-08-2011, 06:03 AM
mice gnawing on your wiring?

lol just kidding.

ivy71983
03-08-2011, 06:06 AM
ha ha . . . . . .

*runs to go check anyways*