PDA

View Full Version : Opinions And Experiences With The Deceased In Lucid Dreams..?

Blanket
31-07-2011, 06:48 PM
Hello everyone, I have a question.
Have any of you ever talked to the dead during your lucid dreams? If so, how was the experience? I'm very curious about this...

Also, I have another question . I just want some opinions on this next question. Do you all believe that when a person talks to the dead in their lucid dreams that the person is actually talking to the actual person's spirit? Or do you believe that all of it is just the mind?

thunderseed
03-08-2011, 10:08 PM
Personally, I do not spend my time visiting random spirits who have passed on from this life unless they are high frequency loving beings, or my own relatives or pets. I don't want to be around low frequency individuals, unless i am sent to disaster sites to bring them to light, and frankly, most humans that have passed on, are low frequency. And not very advanced.

It was actually my dead cat, a very wise soul, who back in the day came to me in dreams and taught me to become lucid and awake. I learned a lot from him, and from there, began exploring so many things in different realms, and meeting all types of different beings. Yes, i have communicated and visited with dead relatives many times in those realms. I also see drifters, which are others who are awake, some that are unaware some that are aware, as well as many people that are not alive on earth walking through, and they don't give me any trouble.
I get to see my grandpa on a regular basis. What is it like? It is exactly like seeing them in real life. Except for animals and other creatures you can meet that don't necessarily talk - they can there. The first time i heard my cat talk i freaked out.

In the astral and lucid realms, it feels and seems exactly like you are in body in this world, except it is more bendable, and you can move through illusions a lot easier. I don't really waste my time trying to fly, or create random things for my amusement, instead i explore and learn and have goals when i go there. When i was beginning however, it was really scary, because i felt so vulnerable being exposed to such places with my spirit, feeling as if i did not have my protective shell of my body, but in truth, the spirit is more powerful than skin. I also reacted like i was seeing zombies, because it was so real, and i had been conditioned to not seeing dead people being alive, it took a lot of practice to get used to. These days it is as natural as anything though, and i enjoy meeting up with all sorts of beings, and my spirit guides. It is very real. You can feel them, everything.
Is it in the mind? Nope. But the mind is a very useful tool if you want to learn to explore different realms.

Blanket
04-08-2011, 12:59 AM
Personally, I do not spend my time visiting random spirits who have passed on from this life unless they are high frequency loving beings, or my own relatives or pets. I don't want to be around low frequency individuals, unless i am sent to disaster sites to bring them to light, and frankly, most humans that have passed on, are low frequency. And not very advanced.

It was actually my dead cat, a very wise soul, who back in the day came to me in dreams and taught me to become lucid and awake. I learned a lot from him, and from there, began exploring so many things in different realms, and meeting all types of different beings. Yes, i have communicated and visited with dead relatives many times in those realms. I also see drifters, which are others who are awake, some that are unaware some that are aware, as well as many people that are not alive on earth walking through, and they don't give me any trouble.
I get to see my grandpa on a regular basis. What is it like? It is exactly like seeing them in real life. Except for animals and other creatures you can meet that don't necessarily talk - they can there. The first time i heard my cat talk i freaked out.

In the astral and lucid realms, it feels and seems exactly like you are in body in this world, except it is more bendable, and you can move through illusions a lot easier. I don't really waste my time trying to fly, or create random things for my amusement, instead i explore and learn and have goals when i go there. When i was beginning however, it was really scary, because i felt so vulnerable being exposed to such places with my spirit, feeling as if i did not have my protective shell of my body, but in truth, the spirit is more powerful than skin. I also reacted like i was seeing zombies, because it was so real, and i had been conditioned to not seeing dead people being alive, it took a lot of practice to get used to. These days it is as natural as anything though, and i enjoy meeting up with all sorts of beings, and my spirit guides. It is very real. You can feel them, everything.
Is it in the mind? Nope. But the mind is a very useful tool if you want to learn to explore different realms.

Oh wow, finally somebody who replied to this thread! :)
Thank you so much for sharing all of that with me! :))