PDA

View Full Version : Law of attraction. Creating.

moke64916
31-07-2011, 04:55 PM
What are the laws of the universe?

Answer: It's very simple actually. "Ask what you wish for."

Believing is key.

You have it already. Other words, act as if you have what you have what you want to create as if you have it already. It comes with simplicity. Complexity gets confusing.

moke64916
31-07-2011, 04:56 PM
Be-Do-Have...others have it backwards as in Do-Have-Be.

zipzip
31-07-2011, 05:34 PM
Complexity gets confusing.

you said it, Moke.

zipzip

Lex
01-08-2011, 09:09 AM

Believing is key.

You have it already. Other words, act as if you have what you have what you want to create as if you have it already. It comes with simplicity. Complexity gets confusing.

Ah, moke, straight out of "The Secret"...;o). Not a bad thing, certainly. Some, maybe even a very large portion, truth, certainly. The tenet of this "law" is sound, but I think it's not as simple as you say.

moke64916
01-08-2011, 02:03 PM
My truths don't come from the book the secret. They say to focus on what you want. I say focus on what you already have. They say Do-Have-Be. They have it backwards. It is Be-Do-Have. It is that simple, unless you make it more complex.

Miss Hepburn
01-08-2011, 02:15 PM
Haha, straight out of the mouth of Jesus - as is the Secret...thanks moke.
Some don't know how it works.

H:O:R:A:C:E
01-08-2011, 05:06 PM
I agree with moke64916 in thinking that it is simple. Simplicity fosters understanding. Understaning leads to appreciation. Appreciation engenders Love. Simple things can be appreciated by the widest possible audience.
Yet there ARE many myriad rules and regulations, laws and such for those of us who enjoy persuing such things.

"I am the Law" - Judge Dredd

Lex
01-08-2011, 06:44 PM

Believing is key.

Not to get into a p.... contest with you, moke; but the above quote is almost word for word, stated many times throughout the Secret. Just saying...;o)

Lex
01-08-2011, 06:50 PM
Haha, straight out of the mouth of Jesus - as is the Secret...thanks moke.
Some don't know how it works.

Exactly! There are several verses in the Bible that speak of believing and making things happen...just as the Secret does.

moke64916
01-08-2011, 08:59 PM
Think what you wish. Truth be told I went directly to my higher self with a pen and a journal. No the secret ****. They have it incorrect anyways. There way has to do with ego. Do-Have-Be, which is backwards. It's Be-Do-Have. Get rid of judgment. I didn't get my information from a da** book or biblical nonsense. I went directly to my higher self. A matter of fact I asked my higher self, what is the law of attraction. That is What I received. Don't insult my being by telling me it's from some da** book or bible.

Lex
02-08-2011, 08:08 AM
Think what you wish. Truth be told I went directly to my higher self with a pen and a journal. No the secret ****. They have it incorrect anyways. There way has to do with ego. Do-Have-Be, which is backwards. It's Be-Do-Have. Get rid of judgment. I didn't get my information from a da** book or biblical nonsense. I went directly to my higher self. A matter of fact I asked my higher self, what is the law of attraction. That is What I received. Don't insult my being by telling me it's from some da** book or bible.

Hey, moke...no intent to insult you and I don't understand your hostility towards books or me. I was merely commenting on the similarities (as I read them) between what you were saying and those d*** books...;o).

No accusation of plagiarism, no intent to insult, demean or otherwise disparage your beliefs.

H:O:R:A:C:E
04-08-2011, 03:38 AM
I've felt "gypped" on occassion, when something I've worked on, something original, is discovered to have "already" been done. In general, of late, I like to think of this type of thing as "confirmation" instead. It's nice when "independant" works dovetail into an agreement. :)
In a sense, EVERYTHING has already been thought out "before". In a sense, there is a vast depository of learning available to us. (I don't know how to reliably access it though!) Isn't there a bible passage where we're warned that to have lust in the heart indicates that we've already commited the act that we contemplate? I think Plato wrote of a realm where things exist "A priori" (?)
So, it seems that moke is in agreement with some "profound" thinking. Perhaps, when we behave AS IF a circumstance were already true, we "honor" the fact that it IS already true. Our appreciation of this truth draws the circumstance into manifestation HERE, in our "current" awareness.

loka1282
07-08-2011, 06:41 PM
For some reason LOA works well only sometime. I mean consciously. Please help me out. Am I missing something?

PATHVISION
25-08-2011, 08:43 PM
@Moke64916:
My truths don't come from the book the secret. They say to focus on what you want. I say focus on what you already have. They say Do-Have-Be. They have it backwards. It is Be-Do-Have. It is that simple, unless you make it more complex.

++ I like how you put it here, though it’s easy to think the wrong way really quick, your mind can easily revert back to old programming:
{{ I say focus on what you already have }} =

He’s talking about focusing on, what you already have, (like in your mind’s eye. Believing and feeling like you have it).

About 3 or 4 months ago I thought about getting a backpack for hiking and camping. I even went to the store called Gander Mountain to look for some backpacks. I had found an internal frame and an external frame for around $3-400.00 dollars, but that was too expensive for me so I decided to wait. Today out of the blue not even thinking about a backpack went to a garage sale with my Dad. I found an external back pack frame for $5.00 – What a deal! The back pack is a little old but still in great shape and it’s purple to match my tent – awesome!