PDA

View Full Version : Help needed.

Maitiu mac Faolchu
30-07-2011, 07:10 AM
Morning folks!

I have some questions I would like to have answered, if it's possible ofcourse. Not really sure if I'm posting in the right section of this forum.
First off, I wanna apologize for my english, it's not my native tongue. And I also apologize for any typos or grammatical errors in advance.
It's a long read and i'm not even mentioning everything due to "save some room".

Anyways, there's a lot of weird things going on around me, and have for some time. I just want to know what's going on. Some help, advice or someone to point me in the right direction. At the moment I do not have anyone to talk to about this, if I do, then the nuthouse would probably become my home for quite a while.

I posted a thread in this forum about six months ago about seeing the number 63 everywhere, very randomnly. I still do, all the time. But it's not gonna be about the number this time(maybe a wee bit), but about the bigger picture, of what's really going on.

Just gonna give a small resmué of my life before I start, might help a bit, not sure. I've always been on my own more or less. I grew up in foster homes, juvenile homes and orphanages. My mom was an alcoholic andmy dad was absent most of the time. Mom died when I was 14 and then my dad at 24. I've always more or less been on my own. And i've always managed to survive. I'm 28 years old at the moment and many of my friends that I grew up with are either alcoholics or drug addicts, a couple of them are even dead( a coiuple of suicides and a few have been murdered). I've quit drinking quit using drugs myself, and i'm more and more being "pulled" away from my so-called friends. I've had this"pull" for years, or call it a "calling" if you will. I've always felt that there's something out there, someplace where I need to be. And I always feel lonely when i'm among people, no matter how firendly they are, I just can't seem to relax or enjoy their company. I have travelled quite a bit. Due to this "pull/calling" inside of me i've wanted to travel, and i've gone to the US, travelled europe and now the last trip was to Africa, where I journeyed by myself in eight countries(from SA to Kenya) for nearly seven months. But i've always come back, and everytime I do it feels good for a while but then I start getting depressed. I always feel that I need to go somewhere, or be someplace else. When I travelled Africa I ended up in severual situations where people just "popped up"(not literally) and offered me help, a place to sleep, directions etc. And nothing bad happened to me during those nearly seven months while hitchhiking, taking buses and trains through half of Africa. Except for the last day in Nairobi where some peopple tried to pickpocket me, but they didn't succed since I didn't have anything worth to steal. Some people told me I travelled with god by my side(some christians in Tanzania told me this). But I don't really believe in the christian version of "God".
I remember once in SA, while walking around in the town of Bloemfontein I met this homeless guy named William who stopped me on the street; asking me where i'm from. And we stood and talked for a short while and all of a sudden he told me: "You're a gypsy, you want to be free but there's something missing, you've got a big hole in your heart. The only way to fill it is to trust in God.". And then he looked at the tattoo i've got on my right hand(which is a dead treebranch slowly coming back to life) and told me to make it grow. He even wanted to buy ME a beer and talk, but I had to leave to meet some people, but I won't forget that guy. Ever.
That's true what he said, there IS a hole in my heart, there is always something missing and I don't know what it is. Like I wrote above, I feel that there is something pulling me, that I need to do something, be somwhere. That there's something else out there for me. Waiting. I've felt this for years, and stronger for every year as well. It's like I know what it is, but at the same time I don't. It's like a word that gets stuck on your tongue, you know what word it is, but it just won't come out.

I live a very spontaneous life. I travel a lot and I don't have any problems with working for a few months and the quit, sell all my belongings and just go, owning only a backpack. At the moment I have a job(but i've quit, got one week left.), going back to school to read philosophy and history and such(i hate working to be honest :P) and I share a place with a friend of mine and most of the furnitures i've found on the street(in very good condition). What I mean to say is, I do not live a very materialistic life, I have no problems with finding stuff on the street that I can use or get rid of everything I own just so I can go travel. At the moment my plan, or urge, is to get myself a minivan which I can live in. So I can travel when ever and wherever I want. I've always been attracted to the thought of a travelling life.

On three different occasions(by three different persons that have no connection what so ever,)in my life I've been told that "there is something about me".
The first time was about then years ago by an old fostermother who told me that there's something about me, nothing bad, she just didn't know what it was. She aused to read the cards(tarot) from time to time.
The second time I heard it was from a friend of my girlfriend at that time(a few years later). We were watching TV and all of a sudden she looks at me and tells me the exact same thing my fostermother had told me a few years earlier.
The third time was from a guy in the US, we were doing drugs and he also said that there is something about me, but he couldn't place his finger on it.

And lastly, the number 63...I see this number everywhere. Randomly. I see it on streetsigns, in movies(placed somewhere, document, wall or whatever), on menus(prices) etc. A few dasy ago a couple of friends of mine were trying to determine a dogs age in dogyears and they came up with 63. Another time in, also in Bloemfontein, I discussed this with a friend of mine and her spiritual section on her computer had 63 files. The other week I found a drawer on the street and was just checking to see if it was empty and inside was written the number 63...This is just to explain how randomly I encounter this number. I recently found ot that Sigmund Freud had an immense fear of the number 62, since he saw it everywhere as well. So I figured that it's not just me. I've had some help on this forum to figure out what it means, but still it doesn't really feel right. Or maybe it's just my need to question.

I'm also aware of the fact that everything that has happened to me in my life has shaped me to what and who I am today. Every misfortune and disaster I see see as a lesson. It's as if life has prepared me for something. No, I do not claim to be special in any way(other than being a human being), but when I think about how my life has been, it all makes sense in a way. I can manage on my own pretty well and I always manage to survive somehow. If I want to do something(or want something) I more or less always manage to achieve it. It might take weeks, months or years, but I always manage to get what I want. I can work insanely hard if I want to d osomething, I can sacrifice a lot of things(material, friends and time) in order to get what I want. And it always works. Travelling as much as I have done is not normal for a person with my chaotic backround. I can start with no money at all when I make up my mind, and then a year later I have enough money to live and travel on it for a year. Last time before I went to Africa a colleague even hepled me with a place to stay for free so I coulkd svae more money. I always get help when I want to do something. Another time when I wanted to go to the US I was working dayshift. And about a week or so after i'd made made up my mind about going my boss asks me if I want to work evenings as well. So there I was, working two shifts for a few months and managed to go to the US. I truly and wholeheartedly believe in the laws of attraction, but I know they always come with a price. Nothing is for free.

Maybe i'm nuts. I just wanna know what's going on.
I'm grateful for any thoughts on this matter. Big thanks to anyone who managed to read all this.

Maitu

moke64916
30-07-2011, 02:05 PM
Well, just from your post, you sound courageous, and don't fear even when on short supplies and necessities. Maybe the number 63 is a sign for you. A calling. It may not make since now, but keep observing, see what else happens. Does the number 63 have any meaning to you? If you dig deep about it, what are your thoughts? To travel across half of Africa alone is courageous to me. So your in the US now? Maybe you not liking being around people has to do with your childhood and being in foster homes always around others.

Maitiu mac Faolchu
31-07-2011, 08:11 AM
Well, just from your post, you sound courageous, and don't fear even when on short supplies and necessities. Maybe the number 63 is a sign for you. A calling. It may not make since now, but keep observing, see what else happens. Does the number 63 have any meaning to you? If you dig deep about it, what are your thoughts? To travel across half of Africa alone is courageous to me. So your in the US now? Maybe you not liking being around people has to do with your childhood and being in foster homes always around others.

Thank you for your reply moke. No, i'm not in The US, i'm in europe at the moment. Nah, the number doesn't really have a meaning for me. Only that the first time i encountered it was back in 1998 when a big fire killed 63 people in my hometown. It does feel like that something is trying to tell me something. Like I wrote in my previous post, Sigmund Freud was seeing the number "62", so i'm not alone in seeing numbers "randomly". Nah, it's more like I don't have anything in common with people. I don't find drinking beer, watching TV, talking cars and such amusing anymore. I know there's more to life than just work, consume, eat, consume, die. What I'm looking for on this forum is some guidance, some help or someone who can point me in the right direction. Perhaps I posted in the wrong section?

Topology
31-07-2011, 09:02 AM
There is a forums for signs that might be more appropriate for your post.

What is it with the lunatic fringe, half psychotic and half genius. Freud pioneered depth psychology, paving the way for Carl Jung and others. But the man was also a cook and coke addict (http://www.historyhouse.com/in_history/cocaine/).

Your brain is constantly filtering between fore-ground and background. You can adjust the filter (or ask that it be adjusted) and then you will see what you have asked to be foregrounded, everywhere. Focussing on 63 and making it personally significant, even if its only significance is its seeming frequency, will cause you to ignore the other frequent numbers in your life. 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, these numbers are so common that the brain filters them out.

It could be that 63 is supposed to be a message from your higher intuition.
It could be that your brain is fixating on 63 for no reason.
It could be that 63 may in fact have some natural significance which explains its higher frequency.
It could be that it means nothing.

It's all up to you and how you interpret things. Although, if you are seeing signs, it might be good to start an intentional practice and learning the art of reading signs around you. At the very least it might make life a little more meaningful. At the very worst, we spend hours in confusion trying to see patterns where there are none.

But we are each thick in the mystery of our own lives, and I have found synchronicity (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Synchronicity) to be a real and powerful phenomenon.

mattie
31-07-2011, 09:12 AM
Your writing & command of the English language is more than adequate.

Repeat #s are not unusual as an awakening sign. Many see the 11:11. This 63 # may have some personal significance for you.

What are you wanting guidance or direction about?

Topology
31-07-2011, 09:22 AM

That does seem to be the role you like to occupy. :D

Maitiu mac Faolchu
31-07-2011, 12:46 PM
There is a forums for signs that might be more appropriate for your post.

What is it with the lunatic fringe, half psychotic and half genius. Freud pioneered depth psychology, paving the way for Carl Jung and others. But the man was also a cook and coke addict[/URL].

Your brain is constantly filtering between fore-ground and background. You can adjust the filter (or ask that it be adjusted) and then you will see what you have asked to be foregrounded, everywhere. Focussing on 63 and making it personally significant, even if its only significance is its seeming frequency, will cause you to ignore the other frequent numbers in your life. 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, these numbers are so common that the brain filters them out.

It could be that 63 is supposed to be a message from your higher intuition.
It could be that your brain is fixating on 63 for no reason.
It could be that 63 may in fact have some natural significance which explains its higher frequency.
It could be that it means nothing.

It's all up to you and how you interpret things. Although, if you are seeing signs, it might be good to start an intentional practice and learning the art of reading signs around you. At the very least it might make life a little more meaningful. At the very worst, we spend hours in confusion trying to see patterns where there are none.

But we are each thick in the mystery of our own lives, and I have found synchronicity[/URL] to be a real and powerful phenomenon.

Thank you for your reply. Yeah I understand that the number 63 might be something i'm focusing in subconsciosly, hence why I see it all the time. But I seriously doubt it when I find the number written iside a drawer which I have found on the street. Or when people calculate a dogs age and come up with the number 63...And yes I have posted this question before in the numerology section about six months ago, even if I did get a somewhat satisfying answer it still feels as if there is a piece of the pussel missing. I do believe in synchronicities and I feel it might have something to do with that. And I do believe that there is something that is trying to tell me something. Perhaps a clue of my life's purpose? I don't know, that's what i'm trying to figure out. More on the subject of synchronicity; for an example, if I plan to go somewhere, say Canada(or any other place), all of a sudden I can find articles in a newspaper of a said destination or I can walk by a radio and hear them talk about that particular destination. Perhaps it has something to do with the law of attraction as well.

SIDE NOTE: Why I posted here is because I feel that I'm going through a spiritual development in life, an awakening of sorts.

Maitiu mac Faolchu
31-07-2011, 12:52 PM
Your writing & command of the English language is more than adequate.

Repeat #s are not unusual as an awakening sign. Many see the 11:11. This 63 # may have some personal significance for you.

Thank you for your reply.

Well, I would like to know what my purpose in life is, that's for sure. What to do with my time and how I can make my life seem more meaningful. I do feel, and have felt, that i'm having an awakening of sorts. I'm noticing "patterns" in life and that the life most of us live in this society is wrong. That life isn't supposed to be this way. I feel it in my gut. I also feel a "calling" of sorts, that I should be somewhere, do something. And I have an empty space in my heart that I don't seem to be able to fill. I always find myself gazing at the horizon, making travelling plans. I can't stay in one place for too long before I feel the need to move on again. I've always been attracted to the travelling life. What i'm looking for is some tips, ideas or whatever on how I can gain understanding on what do to. There is something out there calling for me, something I can't touch, see or hear, but I know it's out there. "Something" has been helping me all my life in the most weird situations and I always manage to stay floating, one way or another. What I want is answers and guidance.

Aquarian
31-07-2011, 02:02 PM
Is the emptiness a numbness or something else? Do you feel it just in your heart (chakra)?

Maitiu mac Faolchu
31-07-2011, 02:09 PM
Is the emptiness a numbness or something else? Do you feel it just in your heart (chakra)?

It's in my heart. A deep feeling of loss and longing at the same time. It's not really numbness, it's more that something is missing. Sometimes it hurts so much I can barely breathe and sometimes it's barely noticeable. But it's always there.

Aquarian
31-07-2011, 02:31 PM
It's in my heart. A deep feeling of loss and longing at the same time. It's not really numbness, it's more that something is missing. Sometimes it hurts so much I can barely breathe and sometimes it's barely noticeable. But it's always there.
These are then issues/blocks/fixations in your heart chakra, almost certainly from a past life.

They can be cleared using EFT/Timeline Therapy amongst other techniques.

krishna
31-07-2011, 02:38 PM
Hello,i agree you are very courage.
All life is through the laws of karma and the law of attraction.
Best wishes and light.
Krishna

tainamom
31-07-2011, 04:29 PM
For me, that 'pull' comes when your heart is ready for a change to dedicate your life to something greater than oneself.

Many times I go through life as if feeling lost, something missing. For me, it's love. I wanted it from others, but have been left highly disappointed. I started doing many things to find what I was looking for. I would search the skies and try to study the stars. I would go back to church. I would read the bible. I would try another religion and chant. I started using a lot of alternative medicine. One day, while going to a hands-on-healer, something woke in me - just like the day when I was 4 years old and getting baptized in church. I knew I had a different purpose in life, but had forgotten. Well, you can get the idea where I'm going with this. You're travelling in search of that thing you're looking for. As you will see, we all do many things to get to where we want to be in our hearts.

The love I find that really helped me is the love that comes from Source (I call it God, but others have other names or no name for it). It feels like an energy souce that is pure, unconditional love and light. We can only access it through our hearts. It takes practice to feel it properly in our hearts. With proper practice and prayer, the love cleanses our heart of negativity and fills it with love. Now, don't get me wrong. I thought it was a lot of nonsense when I heard of it, until I tried it and it was true. There is a way to access that love and joy deep within our hearts. It's just a matter of constant practice and prayer.

If you find that this might be something you'd like to try, take a look at www.heartsanctuary.org. They have a free meditation download and can explain about the heart better than I can. Things are changing so fast that many people's hearts are opening even without going to classes. It's amazing the difference I feel from what was happening just a few short years ago until now. I have no financial interest in this program, but it's what I'm using to help me through life.

Be well my sibling and may you enjoy your journey.

moke64916
31-07-2011, 04:34 PM
Thank you for your reply moke. No, i'm not in The US, i'm in europe at the moment. Nah, the number doesn't really have a meaning for me. Only that the first time i encountered it was back in 1998 when a big fire killed 63 people in my hometown. It does feel like that something is trying to tell me something. Like I wrote in my previous post, Sigmund Freud was seeing the number "62", so i'm not alone in seeing numbers "randomly". Nah, it's more like I don't have anything in common with people. I don't find drinking beer, watching TV, talking cars and such amusing anymore. I know there's more to life than just work, consume, eat, consume, die. What I'm looking for on this forum is some guidance, some help or someone who can point me in the right direction. Perhaps I posted in the wrong section?
Your heart will lead you in the right direction. Practice meditation. It's all about staying Present in the moment.
In the Present moment is where you will find yourself. Love. Spirituality is an 'undoing' rather than a doing.
Xan has great meditation techniques under meditation section.

Maitiu mac Faolchu
31-07-2011, 05:31 PM
For me, that 'pull' comes when your heart is ready for a change to dedicate your life to something greater than oneself.

Many times I go through life as if feeling lost, something missing. For me, it's love. I wanted it from others, but have been left highly disappointed. I started doing many things to find what I was looking for. I would search the skies and try to study the stars. I would go back to church. I would read the bible. I would try another religion and chant. I started using a lot of alternative medicine. One day, while going to a hands-on-healer, something woke in me - just like the day when I was 4 years old and getting baptized in church. I knew I had a different purpose in life, but had forgotten. Well, you can get the idea where I'm going with this. You're travelling in search of that thing you're looking for. As you will see, we all do many things to get to where we want to be in our hearts.

The love I find that really helped me is the love that comes from Source (I call it God, but others have other names or no name for it). It feels like an energy souce that is pure, unconditional love and light. We can only access it through our hearts. It takes practice to feel it properly in our hearts. With proper practice and prayer, the love cleanses our heart of negativity and fills it with love. Now, don't get me wrong. I thought it was a lot of nonsense when I heard of it, until I tried it and it was true. There is a way to access that love and joy deep within our hearts. It's just a matter of constant practice and prayer.

If you find that this might be something you'd like to try, take a look at.... They have a free meditation download and can explain about the heart better than I can. Things are changing so fast that many people's hearts are opening even without going to classes. It's amazing the difference I feel from what was happening just a few short years ago until now. I have no financial interest in this program, but it's what I'm using to help me through life.

Be well my sibling and may you enjoy your journey.

Wow, that was an amazing answer. Thank you so much. I will definately check it out for sure. What you say about the "source" feels so right. Especially when that homeless guy I met in Bloemfontein while travelling in South Africa told me more or less the same thing, he told me that the only way for me to become complete, or whole, is to embrace god. I do not believe in the christian version of god, but I do know that there is something out there and that we(as in humanity) has lost contact with it. And that would be this "source", I apparently need to be connected again. I am indeed, and have been, looking through various religious beliefs(where paganism/shamanism/druidism is what is closest to what i'm searching for) but there's still something missing. Oh, one more thing; I've always been drawn to an "old" way of life, hence my interest in ancient nature religions and such, like I "know" that the way of life most of humanity currently have today is wrong. I'm very interested in what you said about one's purpose in life. Did you manage to find out? And how do I find out?

Maitiu mac Faolchu
31-07-2011, 05:33 PM
These are then issues/blocks/fixations in your heart chakra, almost certainly from a past life.

They can be cleared using EFT/Timeline Therapy amongst other techniques.

Interesting answer. I've actually been thinking about checking out my past life/lives, just to see if I can get any clues of what my purpose in life is or why i'm feeling the way I do. Do you know if I can do that in Sweden(where i'm currently residing)?

Many thanks.

Maitiu mac Faolchu
31-07-2011, 05:34 PM
Your heart will lead you in the right direction. Practice meditation. It's all about staying Present in the moment.
In the Present moment is where you will find yourself. Love. Spirituality is an 'undoing' rather than a doing.
Xan has great meditation techniques under meditation section.

Thank you so much, I will definitely check it out.

moke64916
31-07-2011, 05:40 PM
If you have any questions feel free to pm me at any time.

tainamom
31-07-2011, 11:49 PM
I'm very interested in what you said about one's purpose in life. Did you manage to find out? And how do I find out?

It's a process, but my heart (where my true self/spark of the divine lies) is starting to remember and realize my purpose - to love Source completely and to do Source's Will. To do Source's Will is the most relaxing, enjoyable thing. In other words, everything I do - words, thoughts, actions - should be done with great joy, humility and to serve a higher purpose other than myself. It really is a growth process and it's still new to me. I have soooo much to learn.

Most importantly, find the process that works for you and makes you feel that joy. If you do not feel any happier deep within your heart, move on to another thing. I'm not saying that you won't have down time or take a few steps back. Many times will you experience much negative emotions coming out, but it should fill you with great joy once the negativity is released. Then what you thought was true was a lie all along and you'll start to feel less burdened and lighter in your heart and in your whole self. Your will feel more peace. Then the process starts again, but you'll be lighter than before. It doesn't happen overnight and it takes seeking and changing to practices that really do help you along or even sticking with what really works until it doesn't work anymore.

I wasn't crazy over my religious teaching and knew that God wasn't a hunky looking old white man with a six pack (good eye candy for me though) but now I understand what they were trying to tell me all along. It's just that now I know better HOW to receive the love and am so grateful for all the blessings received. Still, there's sooo much more to go, but it's been great ever since.

Many blessings on your journey.

Aquarian
02-08-2011, 01:19 AM
Interesting answer. I've actually been thinking about checking out my past life/lives, just to see if I can get any clues of what my purpose in life is or why i'm feeling the way I do.
You create your own purpose in life. What you don't know are the rules or the consequences.

Past lives are yet another illusion to distract you from this. Yes, they're probably as real as this life, but also at least as illusory.

I said how to fix the sense of loss and you didn't respond to that. Perhaps rightly. :angel8:

So what are you looking for?

Maitiu mac Faolchu
02-08-2011, 07:42 AM
You create your own purpose in life. What you don't know are the rules or the consequences.

Past lives are yet another illusion to distract you from this. Yes, they're probably as real as this life, but also at least as illusory.

I said how to fix the sense of loss and you didn't respond to that. Perhaps rightly. :angel8:

So what are you looking for?

Well, i'm not sure really. That's what i'm trying to find out ;) There IS something driving me onwards or "calling" me, but I have no clue of what it really is. What I would love is that someone or something could explain to me in writing what my purpose in life is so I know what to do, eventhough I know that's not how life works, haha. I know that everytime I follow my heart, my passion, evetrything seems to fall in place and I get help quite unexpectedly , as if by magic. I want to travel, I cannot stay in one place for too long and I hate feeling "strangled". Like now when i've been "stuck" in the false sense of "security"(working, having a home and girlfriend etc) i've started becoming increasingly depressed. It always happens. And I find myself more than often drifting away in my thoughts towards the horizon so to speak. I always want to go somewhere. And I would like to know why. Why can't I just be comfortable with my friends(which I barely hang out with anymore since I feel like an outsider in their company) and a job and my girlfriend like so many other people? My dream is always to travel and that one day I will settle down somewhere, to find that "magical" place I can call my home. And i'm always looking for something. Like that homeless guy in Bloemfontein told me. I yearning for something and i'm attracted to old religions, old gods and an old way of life.

Maitiu mac Faolchu
02-08-2011, 07:46 AM
If you have any questions feel free to pm me at any time.

Thank you, that is very kind of you. :)

Greenslade
02-08-2011, 08:22 AM
Well, i'm not sure really. That's what i'm trying to find out ;) There IS something driving me onwards or "calling" me, but I have no clue of what it really is. What I would love is that someone or something could explain to me in writing what my purpose in life is so I know what to do, eventhough I know that's not how life works, haha. I know that everytime I follow my heart, my passion, evetrything seems to fall in place and I get help quite unexpectedly , as if by magic. I want to travel, I cannot stay in one place for too long and I hate feeling "strangled". Like now when i've been "stuck" in the false sense of "security"(working, having a home and girlfriend etc) i've started becoming increasingly depressed. It always happens.

We are all individuals. While the 9-5, SUV in the drive and mowing the lawn on Sundays works for some people, it doesn't work for everyone. If you follow your heart things work out for you, if you don't follow your heart they fall apart. Do you really need Einstein's advice on that one? :smile:

Is your purpose in Life to be 'on the move'? To wander, meet new people and to go to new places? Nobody can tell you what your purpose is, that's something you need to work out for yourself but if I were in your shoes, I'd be long gone. Everyone has a different purpose in Life but generally your purpose is being where you are and doing what you're doing. If that's mowing the lawn on Sunday then fine, if it's being the happy wanderer then that's fine too. "Not all that wander are lost", and thinking that mowing the lawn is your purpose when everything inside screams to be somewhere else is pretty lost. You never see the end of the road while you're travelling.

mattie
02-08-2011, 08:49 AM
Many have had the feeling of having a spiritual awakening. This unknown calling that we are to do something that we can’t yet identify is one of the classic awakening signs.

It is hard for others to answer the question about what your purpose in life is or how to make your life more meaningful. These answers are usually found as we delve into our own energies, deeply connecting w/ our self & HS. This ‘empty space’ in your heart is often filled when we make this connection w/ our self.

Higher Self- http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?p=254418#post254418

That you realize something is missing (‘empty space’) may be your being innately aware that you are part of a much larger being. We have an extended energy field (SELF) that we are part of. Our individuality (self) is one aspect of many that comprises SELF. Multidimensions.com has a huge amount of information on us & our journey through the Ds.

Our journey primarily involves mastering our own energies & expanding our consciousness. In expanding our awareness we raise our frequency, thus contributing positively to the collective consciousness. Among the things we master are moving past fear & limitations, developing empathy, choosing our thoughts & emotions, etc.

We all have a huge spiritual team that can assist w/ guidance & direction. They are always there for us, but we have to ask for their assistance as they can’t interfere. Our purpose can vary considerably. Some roles are high profile ones & some are not. None are more important than the other.

Once we ask for guidance, have the patience to allow it to come as it will & the wisdom to KNOW that it may be subtle guidance rather than a grand revelation. This guidance may being led to some information of some type or getting clarity about what your purpose is. Don’t be concerned about rushing this, but gently invite this realization in.

There are many ways that one can make a difference in changing how society lives. With the abundance of social networking & other sites an individual can address any issue they are drawn to from practically anywhere on the planet.

I know it is frustrating when one is having this feeling, but TRUST that you will figure it out faster than you might think. The more one establishes TRUST in their self & communication w/ HS the sooner answers will unfold.

Newbie→Lightworker→Wayshower- http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?p=150153#post150153

Maitiu mac Faolchu
02-08-2011, 07:23 PM
Thank you all so much, for all the kindness, help and links. I cannot express in words how grateful I am.