PDA

View Full Version : key question-what do you think about views of others?

Thinker108
30-07-2011, 03:22 AM
Hello all, I am enjoying this forum and love all members. Consider this and look these questions-
when we ask a question-
just for a test?
In need?
Read answer with gratitude?
respect other`s views?
When we answer a question-
you think only you know the answer?
my answer is perfect?
you respect other answers?
you think the askar is lesser then you?
these questions are not only for you but also for me therefore look my answers-
I never ask a question for test
I always read answer with gratitude
I respect
when I answer a question, I share only my views. No need for be agree.
all can answer the question, I only not know the answer
no one is lesser or stronger than me.
I respect all answers
I am asking these questions because sometimes I feel bit excitement in the posts
if you want to add other question, you are welcome
key question-what do you think about views of others?
thanks

zipzip
30-07-2011, 05:14 AM
I understand that everyone has a different view on things and respect that. I don't necessarily have to agree with other peoples thoughts or beliefs but I can still ask them questions. I think that is what makes this place interesting. Alot of us are a mixed bag of goodies.

zipzip

Thinker108
30-07-2011, 05:17 AM
Thanks for your answer. I know, you have respect for other views.

Riboflavin
30-07-2011, 05:23 AM
When i ask a question its because i'm curious. I don't think i respect other people's viewpoints, i do recognize though that everything thinks as they do for a valid reason.

earthprowler
30-07-2011, 05:30 AM
i love this forum and i love and appreciate all of the different topics and views. if i don't know, i don't answer (some topics leave me blinking dumbly because they get way too deep for me :D), i try to respond with the knowledge i have and try to help as best i can and always try to have respect for the other posters. :hug3:

mattie
30-07-2011, 05:31 AM
It is always interesting to observe the interactions about these varying POVs. Some have the wisdom to understand as a given that different beliefs & POVs abound & that we often have different ways of thinking about things. Others can react vehemently when their POV or belief isn’t taken as the only one.

I once read an apt comment that people’s response to others questioning what they write is often really more revealing than what they wrote originally.

moke64916
30-07-2011, 05:33 PM
I love your attitude by the way. I read posts "open to everything, and attached to nothing.". I read posts in a nonreactive fashion. I respect others views. Truth may very person to persOn, but there is no point in arguing others posts. Most of the time, I say my post and don't fight others opinions based on my post. I guess it depends. If it is a science fact and people believe mass insanity like on the perception thread about 2 dimensional and 3 dimensional. Then I feel obligated to prove that we don't see in 2 dimensions. And when others start to believe it, it's scary. So to prove the point I had to get the facts from wikipedia. If it is interpretation then I don't ever argue ones personal truths. I respect them. Nonreactive fashion. In a state of peace or joy while reading posts.