PDA

View Full Version : Create yourself anew as you choose.

moke64916
29-07-2011, 08:08 PM
If someone wants to feel bliss. It is simple. Act as if you have it already and it will come to you. I can say stay present in the moment and it will come, for that it will. But the mind cannot ever understand what being present is. When your not thinking your present. Give unconditionally, you will receive unconditionally for that you have it all already. The universe is like a machine, and when the laws are understood, you can use them to your advantage. If you want peace, then act as if you have it already and it will come. If you don't believe me on this, then try it for yourself. It works. There is so much controversy about Being, or no-mind. Everyone has it already. If you don't want to feel a certain way, then stop changing your mind about who you are. That simple. Part of the spiritual process is experiencing who we are not, in order to experience who we are. Fear is used to create a better loving version of yourself. Positive and negative energy work together to create. If you want to feel wonderful act as if you feel that way already, and it will come. If you skepticise it during the process, it will not come. Be-Do-Have. We are all creating what we experience at either a conscious or unconscious level. This is another approach if you have trouble staying present. As you are reading these words, you are present. Nothing else bothering you as you read this right? After being, you create. You want wisdom, then act as if you have wisdom and true wisdom will come. If there is doubt, then try it out for yourself. But any doubt about it, it will not come true. I recreate myself anew to my choosing. A grander version of myself. I know that negativity is used to create a grander version of myself. Knowing that negativity doesn't feel bad. You don't fear it. You know it is part of the process of creation.