PDA

View Full Version : My synchronicity experience

skygazer
29-07-2011, 02:44 AM
Today while having lunch at a restaurant I noticed a woman I thought I recognized, the problem was that part of her mouth was covered by a planter, so I couldn't be sure. Eventually the woman stood up to leave, and as I now had a good view of her I realized she wasn't who I was thinking. After the restaurant I made a stop at my local library, turned a corner and came face to face with the lady I thought I had seen an hour ago.

The lady has no particular significance to me, I just wonder what this is about. :confused:

cheeky_monkey
29-07-2011, 03:38 AM
I can't explain what you experienced other than agreeing that syncronicity was involved but i can tell you, you are not alone in that experience. I've experienced the same thing on a few occasions. Seeing someone who looks like an old friend etc then later that day seeing that old friend.

At one point there were so many syncronitistic events in my life that i went crazy as a result. My advice is not to analyse it too much, just accept that the universe has a rhythm which you are now becoming consciously part of. Nothing to fear. If you read or have read the Celestine Prophecy by James Redfield he speaks alot about what you have experienced. It is only a novel however.

Bestest wishes and love

cheeky