PDA

View Full Version : I want to fight, the good Fight

WmBuzz71
26-07-2011, 09:15 PM
I'm getting strong urges to fight, with the Corporations in my city. I see so much wrong in my city, it's actually scary. I want to be me, always fighting, the good fight. I'm excited, I'm pumped, I'm going to take my city by the horns and stir them the right way, with help of course.

I have no special talents, like some of you, all is I have is my heart. I need no label to my name, as I am myself. Love is strong, in the air, and will only get stronger. We gotta be strong! One small step at time, and it will progress. Do the unthinkable, then sit back and watch the rewards, come your way. :)

midnightstar
26-07-2011, 09:40 PM
You will have talents, you just haven't discovered them yet :)

Topology
26-07-2011, 09:53 PM
By what means will you fight?

WmBuzz71
26-07-2011, 10:17 PM
By what means will you fight?

A cause! I will fight them through writing, using the media, advocating, I also have a loud voice. After an awakening, everything comes clear to you, and you see all the suffering, but they don't. The sky is the limit! actions are louder than thought. We gotta get our voice heard, or people will going to miss out on something special. :)

midnightstar
27-07-2011, 10:32 AM
Good luck, let us know how things go ;)

WmBuzz71
27-07-2011, 12:04 PM
Good luck, let us know how things go ;)

I surely will, as I have a strong urge to get heard and meet people! I plan on writing a letter to child services in my city. What better way of starting than the heeling of our children. The families need spiritual healing, the workers have no passion, for their work. My silent voice must be heard!

Greenslade
27-07-2011, 02:26 PM
I have no special talents, like some of you, all is I have is my heart. I need no label to my name, as I am myself. Love is strong, in the air, and will only get stronger. We gotta be strong! One small step at time, and it will progress. Do the unthinkable, then sit back and watch the rewards, come your way. :)
Sounds like you've got all you need.

skygazer
27-07-2011, 02:57 PM
that's a big job...hope you break it down to an individual case for starters.
putting a human face to an issue also helps to get people to take notice.
good luck.

Time
27-07-2011, 02:58 PM
Grow your own food, create yoru own power.

Non compliance is the way to go

moke64916
27-07-2011, 03:26 PM
I'm getting strong urges to fight, with the Corporations in my city. I see so much wrong in my city, it's actually scary. I want to be me, always fighting, the good fight. I'm excited, I'm pumped, I'm going to take my city by the horns and stir them the right way, with help of course.

I don't know what country you are in. If it is the United States then good for you man. It's about time people stand up for what's right. I'm sick of the politics and corporations, wall street making it's way into congress. I'm sick of paying taxes to a war where the money is possibly going to the bad guys, because the money isn't controlled. I'm sick of the da** insurance companies and the power they have. I say good for you man. It's about time someone stands up for what's right. I'm also sick of George Sorros bankrupting economies. I'm sick of politicians acting like children. I say it's only a matter of time that the American citizens won't put up with it anymore. The American people is what keeps the economy going. I'm not Gunnar put up with anymore bull****. Our countries values have turn to ****. I wish I grew up in the 60's and 70's.

moke64916
27-07-2011, 03:31 PM
A cause! I will fight them through writing, using the media, advocating, I also have a loud voice. After an awakening, everything comes clear to you, and you see all the suffering, but they don't. The sky is the limit! actions are louder than thought. We gotta get our voice heard, or people will going to miss out on something special. :)
Buy your own media station. The most likely to show your broadcasts would be fox. It's nit politically ran. All the rest are owned by George sorrows. His old *** is a mastermind on bankrupting economies. President Obama had ties with him and then broke those ties. Now the media has been criticizing him. I think he's the best president since Clinton. He just inherited a mess. He speaks truth and is very smart.

Internal Queries
27-07-2011, 04:35 PM

i'm not in any way seeking to discourage you but you should know that those big corporation do indeed see the suffering they create ... but they just do not care. do not bother trying to reach the conscience of that which is has no conscience.

instead take your vision to the people who are being hurt and empower them with it.

moke64916
27-07-2011, 04:52 PM
Big corporations have money, and you can do a lot of things with money. A lot of bad things. Anyone that try's to stand up to them will most likely lose that is unless it was all the nations people against the corporations. Then the people would win. If you do this you better outsmart them. In martial arts they taught me to know my enemy, you have to feel them, know their every move in advzn e for a defensive, offensive position. You need to gain leverage on your enemy. Find something to use against them like setting cheese for a mouse trap. If you were the corporations how would you think? They might be clever, but not intelligent. Find something they want. Go in there like the italian mafia. I know how the mafia works. Don't ask how I know publically. But if you want to gain power this is how the mafia would do it in a new town. Find the most bad a** people in that town, the ones that run the town. Beat the bad ***. Reputation will be heard. Now you are in control. Your Gunnar need people in the inside. You can occupy a career in the corporation, and be the intel. Before you strike, you need the evidence, and when you strike. Strike hard.

Ps: not violence but his tactics using media, etc. Plus he's gunnar need some man power. It couldn't be won with a one, ten, 100 people man job. Start your own business and buy them of bankrupt them with your business. With money you have leverage. It's amazing what people would do for money.

moke64916
27-07-2011, 04:56 PM
Your Gunna have to fight fire with fire, but intelligence. Find a weakness in them, and use it to your advantage.

Time
27-07-2011, 06:18 PM
All corperations require compliance. ITs that simple

moke64916
27-07-2011, 07:34 PM
Exactly, but it's compliance with whatever the corporation chooses. Not the people. Depending on which corporation we are talking about. It's a form of control and may be what keeps economies running. Depending on what corporation it is, they may push the boundaries. Have you ever seen the movie "Braveheart?" he fought for freedom and died for freedom. His actions led to iriland to be an independant country. Freedom. This guy feels like he needs to stand up for what's right. Good for him.

WmBuzz71
27-07-2011, 08:43 PM
Ok! I plan on attacking Childrens Aid, The families need spiritual healing. My girlfriend has 2 children in their care. I hear threats, manipulation, broken promises, etc.

How is the children suppose to heal when they are taken away from their parents. They will grow up feeling abandonment and will resort to drinking, drugs, to escape reality. I want to stop the cycle of carrying around our parents bad Karma. End the bad karma, the negative energy has no place to go except away.

The Children Aid workers, seem to have no passion, some just came out of school. How can they help bring families back together, when they don't even relate to anything a broken family has to say. I would hire life experiences over education any day.

I need to find more people like me, that shares the same goals. I live in Canada, right on top of Lake Superior, where the Sleeping Giant lies.

Thanks for the replies, and I like the way you guys think! :) Happy times ahead.

gentledove
27-07-2011, 09:03 PM
i'm not in any way seeking to discourage you but you should know that those big corporation do indeed see the suffering they create ... but they just do not care. do not bother trying to reach the conscience of that which is has no conscience.

instead take your vision to the people who are being hurt and empower them with it.

Good advice.:wink:

mattie
27-07-2011, 09:09 PM
There are countless things that one can do to be an effective community activist. Social networking sites make this really easy. A combination of old fashioned efforts such as flyers & petitions combined w/ a (free) website posting where one can give much more information can be very effective. Many cities have sites for that city. Not the official city site, but other related sites.

Often individual activists can make a really big difference, particularly when they are focused to make real changes. Some of these real changes can involve some boring stuff like attending municipality meetings & organized citizens, but many cities are very sensitive to citizen input, particularly before elections!!!

WmBuzz71
27-07-2011, 09:46 PM
There are countless things that one can do to be an effective community activist. Social networking sites make this really easy. A combination of old fashioned efforts such as flyers & petitions combined w/ a (free) website posting where one can give much more information can be very effective. Many cities have sites for that city. Not the official city site, but other related sites.

Often individual activists can make a really big difference, particularly when they are focused to make real changes. Some of these real changes can involve some boring stuff like attending municipality meetings & organized citizens, but many cities are very sensitive to citizen input, particularly before elections!!!

That's awesome!

I hate boring stuff, that's when i come in, and liven it up a bit, in a humble way. I'm a small funny guy, no takes me seriously, I'm pretty much a misfit compared to other people living. I'm goofy, and can open up peoples minds, by using enthusiasm and encouragement, while I speaking. The won't admit though, but I planted seeds in them. Hee Hee :)

not human
28-07-2011, 12:43 AM
Hi. I'm going to go against the grain here in one sense.
I understand your anger at corporations & their systems. I share the same feeling not only about them but also Government & economic systems. What we are witnessing now is a manifesting of feeling in the community against these systems that dominate the way we operate in the world.
What I would say is not to employ anger to fight or even fight. I also don't advocate apathy either.
It does start with you & within you. We tend to think in terms of effort when we think in terms of effecting change & sometimes that is necessary, just know that this is all coming to a head & that we are all working with each other to effect a change. Do what you can but pace yourself. All the best