PDA

View Full Version : Why do ghosts make themselves known to me ?

Court
26-07-2011, 10:42 AM
I have always been sensitive to ghosts. I'm now 14 years old and I have realised that over the years ghosts have made themselves known to me specifically. When I was 8, I was on a school trip to a haunted house and we were showed in to the lady chamber of hall ith wood and the other kids went downstairs with our teacher but I couldn't move. I was literally frozen to the spot and suddenly I felt a gush of wind behind me so I turned around and I saw the most amazing thing, there was in the air a wisp of this white ghost something off a ghost that just past. It was like a white ghostly wisp in the air. Once I had seen that I could move again. I was at wales with my grandad and cousin and we were walking along a hill of the caravan site and I suddenly turned to my left and I saw the black silhouette of a witch and it was definitely a ghost because her feet were off the ground and she had her arms stuck out in front of her and there was public toilets in ron of her and when she reached the toilets, there was a flash and she was gone. I was not the only one who saw this but I thought I would mention it. When I was about 12 or 13 my family and I went to Smithills Hall which is also haunted and we were in one room and I was first to notice that the rope was swinging by itself. Then later we were in the cafe of this hall and there is doors in front of me three doors one in the middle and one left and right. For a moment when I faced the doors I couldn't move and then I heard children laughing, you can see abit of the room ahead so I looked and there was no children and the left and right doors are locked so i looked behind me in to the cafe and no children. Oh I also missed something when I was in hall ith wood again with m family I was bent down looking at souveniers and I felt a heavy tap on my back like soebody had tapped me with their index finger, it felt like a man, i turned around thinking it was my grandad playing tricks but when i turned around a few members of y family were on the other side of the room and the others on the other side so i just said ghost ok then carried on looking at souveniers but i remember now that when i turned around it was as if somebody was looking at me like a ghost of a man, i seem to be able to pick out the ghost of a man. Why do ghosts approach me.

moke64916
26-07-2011, 02:24 PM
Maybe you are a medium and don't realize it yet.

Medium_Laura
26-07-2011, 02:47 PM
Ghosts are usually wanting help or just to be acknowledged. They often go to people they know can hear/see them. You could grow up to help ghosts find their way.

Greenslade
26-07-2011, 02:50 PM
I go with Moke on this one. If you're asking the question then I would think you have mediumistic abilities but aren't aware of them yet. To a ghost, that's like a magnet drawing them to you. In general, ghosts are still here because of unfinished business of some kind or another and are neither 'here nor there', they're still very attached to this earthly plane. if you were a ghost in 'limbo' and you sensed someone could sense you, what would you do? Like a moth, perhaps?