PDA

View Full Version : Angels: how have they caught your attention?

ljepotica
05-01-2007, 02:47 AM
Hey all:hug:

Just curious actually about you and your experience with any angels that you've come across/met/talked to etc...

It's funny because the other day I was just shuffling through my Messages From Your Angels by Doreen Virtue and I came across Angel Mystique-who is painted as a beautiful unicorn-bless those beautiful and amazing unicorns:smile:
Anyhow, for some reason I was really drawn to Angel Mystique and it was like she spoke to me and was calling out to me and I just took out her card-looked at it and started crying for she looked so beautiful and for some reason Iasked her to help me.
I keep this card seperate from other cards on my bed as I just always feel very drawn to this card and always look at it...I don't feel like putting her card back with the other cards.

Another time I was just a little upset and was crying when I heard a beautiful low woman's voice and it said "I am Angel Serena, I'm always looking after you my child, when you need help call me-I will be there for you"

The other thing that happened is that once when meditating, one of my spirit guides mentioned Angel Serena and he said that she is there to help me and that I should call her whenever I need help as she is looking over me always-in fact this spirit guide has mentioned her name several times during meditation...

I'm curious about you and Angels and how they "appeared" to you.

I only ask because it's such a beautiful thing when lovely angels attract your attention that I thought it would be nice to share:angel7:

Lots of love and positivity,

xxx

angel
05-01-2007, 05:30 PM
Hi lj

Happy New Year to you.

Ive not really had any experience with angels, although i do speak to them alot, I never really get an answer (hearing or see them), except untill the other night.

I had a bit of an arguement the other day in work, it affected me deeply I was upset throughout the day on and off. That night whilst in bed I asked the angels to guide my forgiveness for the other persons negativity towards me and also to forgive myself for the negativity I displayed towards that person. I then saw an angel in the distance, the angel came to me as female, with long flowing wavy hair, she was beautiful. She also wore a white flowing gown. She came to me and comforted me, although I never heard what was being said, I knew she was telling me everything was going to be alright. Then she dissapeared.

The next day, the person who I had an arguement with rang me. We spoke as if nothing had happened, neither of us apologised to each other, but it was felt as if we didn't need to, the apologies had already been excepted (strange).

I didn't get the name of this angel, so I don't know if anyone knows who she is from that vague discription, if anyone has any ideas i would be gratefull. This is the first and only time I have had contact with an angel, I feel blessed.

Love and blessings to all :hug:

Angel xx

cweiters
05-01-2007, 06:20 PM
Thank you for asking ijepotica It would take all day for me to tell you about the many experiences I have encounted angels around me. Just to make a long story short, I've heard both masculin and feminine voices, the smell of a sweet scent, strong like perfume entering the room from out of nowhere. The heaviness at the foot of my bed when they come to watch and protect me while I sleep its as if the angle just take a set on the bed just to let me know they are near. The many whispers in my ear saying "dont go that way" or "don't do that". The many light forms they have are unbelieveable, from the biggest to the smallest little spec. One thing for sure I have yet to feel fear, when they are near.

I obey them, because experience has tought me that obedience is far better than sacrifice.

Love to all
cw

Saranda
07-01-2007, 02:17 AM
Hi, all!

As to me, I've been attracted to angels since one of them saved my life in my childhood in a miraculous way, and up to now I experience their presence every day. How could I be NOT interested! :D

Love and Light to you all! :angel1:

Ascended Master
07-01-2007, 06:11 PM
Hi, all!

As to me, I've been attracted to angels since one of them saved my life in my childhood in a miraculous way, and up to now I experience their presence every day. How could I be NOT interested! :D

Love and Light to you all! :angel1:

Lol excellent! :D

Love and light to you too!

AM

Ascended Master
07-01-2007, 06:25 PM
Hey all:hug:

Just curious actually about you and your experience with any angels that you've come across/met/talked to etc...

It's funny because the other day I was just shuffling through my Messages From Your Angels by Doreen Virtue and I came across Angel Mystique-who is painted as a beautiful unicorn-bless those beautiful and amazing unicorns:smile:
Anyhow, for some reason I was really drawn to Angel Mystique and it was like she spoke to me and was calling out to me and I just took out her card-looked at it and started crying for she looked so beautiful and for some reason Iasked her to help me.
I keep this card seperate from other cards on my bed as I just always feel very drawn to this card and always look at it...I don't feel like putting her card back with the other cards.

Another time I was just a little upset and was crying when I heard a beautiful low woman's voice and it said "I am Angel Serena, I'm always looking after you my child, when you need help call me-I will be there for you"

The other thing that happened is that once when meditating, one of my spirit guides mentioned Angel Serena and he said that she is there to help me and that I should call her whenever I need help as she is looking over me always-in fact this spirit guide has mentioned her name several times during meditation...

I'm curious about you and Angels and how they "appeared" to you.

I only ask because it's such a beautiful thing when lovely angels attract your attention that I thought it would be nice to share:angel7:

Lots of love and positivity,

xxx

Hi lj

That's lovely about you and Angel Serena! :smile:

About 6 months ago I was laying in a tent, in the middle of some happenings, when an image of a lady appeared in my minds eye. She was very pretty and around her was a lovely electric blue colour.

She then said one word in a soft and gentle voice...

"Andromeda"...

I did a search and found a load of information about what this word related to. And I'd also come across an old document a lightworker had given to me a year previous. Always had it hanging around but never cared to study it?
It said all about the electric blue light and what was happening at that time in relation to other solar systems. With mention of Andromeda.

With love and light,

AM

PrincessJR
12-01-2007, 04:25 PM
Hi,
Im so glad to hear that someone else has had this kin of experience with these cards, I thought I was going mad. I bught the set of Angel cards by Doreen Virtue last year, and am so drawn to them, I feel like they are so precious and I want to protect them or something??

When I do readings I always get the same few cards in various forms, I have taken this to mean that they are my guardian Angels, or angels who have been assigned to me. I ask a lot of questions to do with my life (job and career) and they tell me over and over again to believe in them, and when im unsure to ask for their help (silently or out loud!) I have been doing this latley (in my head) and I seem to be getting a clear answer, or should I say a stronger gut feeling after I have asked for thier clarification.
I believe in these cards and the Angels now. I used to be very into Wicca, and Tarot, but working with the Angels brings me a warm glow that I didnt get with the other stuff. I still practice white witchcraft, but dont really call it that, Its more tuning into mother earth, but im amazed by these cards anyway!!!!

jojobean
19-01-2007, 07:17 PM
I have Doreen Virtues Angel cards too. They are awesome to look at. I haven't asked them for guidance in awhile, because at a dark time in my life I was ashamed of what I was doing and didn't want them to see it. (sounds silly now, but I felt guilty as I wouldn't ask them for guidance). It seems like now would be a good time to get reaquainted with em

ljepotica
20-01-2007, 05:44 PM
Well Angel Serena keeps on popping up in my head...some voice always mentions "Angel Serena"

I'm glad that you've decided to get reaquainted with the Angels jojobean...they're not here to judge us...they are here to see us out of dark times...

And being so pure they're well aware of our issues and problems and are willing to help us...

S xxx

Saranda
21-01-2007, 12:18 AM
I'm just SO very sure that there might be an angel who's reading all this now and smiling a silent smile by himself... :angel7:

Zizi
23-01-2007, 11:10 PM
Found this thread interesting as I have just found a white (ok it has a tinge of grey to it) feather in my cupboard. I have asked for signs before and had feathers but I hadn't asked for one today; I was however having a bit of a moan against the world today and was complaining that it was all very well believing angels and spirits to be around but that I wasn't getting much proof or help from them. So maybe I have just had a sign when I needed it, who knows?

jojobean
02-02-2007, 03:10 PM
I posted this in the spirituality section, but I think it applies here as well:

I had a wonderful eppiphany this morning. I woke up after a dream I had of an ex bf telling me he loved me, which is strange because the day before I had another old crush tell me the same thing. In both cases, I told them I'm married and I don't remember what else. but anyway, the eppiphany is that I believe they were my angels telling me they love me, but they appeared in forms that I would recognize and or remember. Looking around my house today I realize I have angels all around me. I literally do - I spotted at least 4 in my living room alone, plus my clestials - the sun and moon symbols that I also have in abundance. It made me feel peaceful.

I consulted my angel oracle cards for the first time in almost 4 years - they are the healing with the angel cards from Doreen Virtue.

The four cards that literally jumped out of the deck are in this order:
Power - which I am now ready to accept that I have the power to change and heal.
Healing - which I have always known about. I am a natural healer. I've been doing that job pretty much most of my life - making others hurt less, or helping them with their burdens etc. I don't heal like a reiki or anything like that, but I do accept now that I am what they refer to as an earth angel. It also signifies that a healing has taken place inside of me. For this I am truly grateful.
New Love - is simply that I am ready to accept love and be loved truly.
Friendship - advises me that I am also ready to accept new friendships with people that I have much in common with and am ready to let go of those that I do not.

It's been a real eye opener for me. I have opened up my heart and my soul and am ready to be all that I can be and already am. I believe that this is in part due to the secret. I've been using the positive thinking to heal myself and regenerate the good in me. It seems that it is working.

I also prayed for snow this morning, so that my DH can stop worrying about making ends meet this month. I went downstairs to finish my grooming and get ready for work. I came back up and it was snowing out.

I do believe this is going to be one of the greatest days of my life.

jody
08-02-2007, 10:47 AM
Hi all,Ihave been doing a lot of work with my angels, and was unsure if My angels were really hearing my messages I was sending, I desperately wanted
a sign to confirm my angels were with me. I was reading one of Doreen Virtue's angel books & said to myself quite desperately " I just wish the angels would give ma a sign to let me know they are really here working with me" at that moment a thought came to me to turn on the t.v I nearly dismissed this thought as "all in your head " but I thought no just get up and turn on the t.v, so I did. To my surprise the add "ANGEL FLIGHTS" was on which has the message " we are always here for you " that was the confirmation I needed, I yelled out in Joy "THANKYOU ANGELS FOR LISTENING TO ME " Now I have no doubt they are working with me, I just have to listen for their messages.

~Allie
10-04-2007, 02:06 AM
Hello there!

Yes, I have had experiences with Angels since I was very little. They tend to come in many forms: balls of light, streams of light, bodies of light, whispers, loud voices and intuitive knowings in my head, along with occasional loving pat on the shoulder.

Most of the time the Angels come as this green/purple expanding, static circle. It goes green, expands, then purple opens in the center and expands, then green again and so forth. Lately, the Angels have been showing themselves in full body, white light or little specks of blue and white light.

Always, a feeling of peace does watch over.

I love Doreen Virtue's cards!! Have both the Angels and the Mermaid/Dolphins :)!

Thank you for this thread! Your words have brought me much joy!!

Atlantis
10-04-2007, 05:27 PM
I am sorry, because i am a little bit of topic but i dont want to post new threads for every question i have.
So can someone explain to me what an angel really is ?
Another race?

~Allie
11-04-2007, 09:22 PM
I am sorry, because i am a little bit of topic but i dont want to post new threads for every question i have.
So can someone explain to me what an angel really is ?
Another race?

Atlantis ~

This is what I think... an Angel is whatever you see it to be. An angel is an entity vibrating at a higher rate then us humans, which can easily move through dimensions. If you see an Angel as a human, it will be. If you see an Angel as a ball of light it will be.

Angels have no illusions of seperation or polarities. For this reason Angels are not seperate, but manifest at our current dimension often in seperate forms. I see it like a bowl of milk. You can spill out a drop, but together it is all connected.

Did this help at all? It's just my thought. What is yours??

Atlantis
12-04-2007, 12:43 PM
Atlantis ~

This is what I think... an Angel is whatever you see it to be. An angel is an entity vibrating at a higher rate then us humans, which can easily move through dimensions. If you see an Angel as a human, it will be. If you see an Angel as a ball of light it will be.

Angels have no illusions of seperation or polarities. For this reason Angels are not seperate, but manifest at our current dimension often in seperate forms. I see it like a bowl of milk. You can spill out a drop, but together it is all connected.

Did this help at all? It's just my thought. What is yours??

Interesting point of view Ellie.

I see them as a "higher race". A part of a group of ascendet beings. I think their porpouse is to help us ascent as well, so they protect us guide us and so on...
I take them as sorth of a help system, if we imagine the universe as the copmuter.
Just my thought.

elaine
13-04-2007, 09:21 PM
Not sure if i

I like to think that I have met my Angel who watches over me.Whilst drifting off to sleep the other night , I was aware of a beautiful scent, and what I believe to be an Angel appeared to me. I was given the name ELDINVIG,does the name mean anything to anyone?

~Allie
15-04-2007, 04:51 AM
Interesting point of view Ellie.

I see them as a "higher race". A part of a group of ascendet beings. I think their porpouse is to help us ascent as well, so they protect us guide us and so on...
I take them as sorth of a help system, if we imagine the universe as the copmuter.
Just my thought.
Atlantis ~

Yes, a "higher race", sure, I would agree, but I still think they don't have the illusion of seperation, you know? One source, extremely evolved...

I think their purpose is to aid in any way we ask them, loving to do this :)!

This is just what my Angels do tell me.

Can you explain more of your view?

~ Allie

Maranda
15-04-2007, 12:52 PM
Angels: how have they caught your attention?

Basically told me to shut up and listen!
I was twenty, in a mess, crying and begging God to help me.

angelica
20-04-2007, 06:02 PM
i have had several feathers appear out of know where...i save them as well...there's so pretty and soft looking and all of them are different...some are small, long and thin, thick....there all very snowy white looking...i had one before that appeared on my bath tub as i was in the bath! others end up on my leg....Angels are so pretty , yet i have seen one that was silvery white, she/he looked ancient and very long, as long as 2 rooms put together....

angelica

~Allie
06-05-2007, 06:30 PM
i have had several feathers appear out of know where...i save them as well...there's so pretty and soft looking and all of them are different...some are small, long and thin, thick....there all very snowy white looking...i had one before that appeared on my bath tub as i was in the bath! others end up on my leg....Angels are so pretty , yet i have seen one that was silvery white, she/he looked ancient and very long, as long as 2 rooms put together....

angelica
Angelica ~

That is very beautiful! My Mom also finds feathers in similar ways and rocks that mysteriously have a clear-as-day "A" shape in them.

Much, I love!

O,

~ Allie

ljepotica
16-05-2007, 10:31 AM
Hello all,

Wow how fascinating to read about your experiences:)

I remember once when I was a teenager I was walking down the street and it was a grey and rainy day-I looked up and suddenly saw a beautiful man with blond hair and he was wearing clothing perhaps from the 1890's-all black and he had amazing blue eyes and the most beautiful smile and look on his face-he was looking straight at me and then suddenly he was gone-well I cannot remember much else but he seemed other worldly and so I think he must have been an angel:))

The only problem with me seeing feathers in my room is that I have pillows made from feathers and so when I find one stray feather I don't know...:wink:

Today I was rumaging through the drawer next to the desk and out all things I see a pack of Angel Oracle Cards by Doreen Virtue-and guess which angel is at the top?
Angel Caressa saying "you're at the end of a life cycle" and that couldn't be more right concerning my life right now:D