PDA

View Full Version : God....magnificent??

moke64916
25-07-2011, 01:42 PM
Gods words in "conversations with God". Says that he is magnificent. I have not seen anything magnificent happen. I have seen instant gradification healing. I've seen short term healing. I am always peaceful, joyful, loving, blissful. But I still have internal dialogue with words. It doesn't bother me anymore. I don't know why it persists. I've asked for healing. I am a healer using his universal energy. But in order for me to call God 'Magnificent', I need to see something magnificent happen. Something divine. God is everything. God is huge, the universe, and all he can do is shortterm healing? I need something awe inspiring in order for me to calm God magnificent. This makes me think about when he days we will all return to him. What about when it goes back to a singularity. When we return to him. Will we still have an individual consciousness? He uses us for experience, but if we go back to him melding our/his energy becoming one, I still want my individual consciousness. Is God selfish? He divided himself to gain experience though us, but we are God. Is it selfish? For his gain? I'm not a toy
To just gain experience from. Do you get what I'm saying?

3dnow
25-07-2011, 02:21 PM
Gods words in "conversations with God". Says that he is magnificent. I have not seen anything magnificent happen. I have seen instant gradification healing. I've seen short term healing. I am always peaceful, joyful, loving, blissful. But I still have internal dialogue with words. It doesn't bother me anymore. I don't know why it persists. I've asked for healing. I am a healer using his universal energy. But in order for me to call God 'Magnificent', I need to see something magnificent happen. Something divine. God is everything. God is huge, the universe, and all he can do is shortterm healing? I need something awe inspiring in order for me to calm God magnificent. This makes me think about when he days we will all return to him. What about when it goes back to a singularity. When we return to him. Will we still have an individual consciousness? He uses us for experience, but if we go back to him melding our/his energy becoming one, I still want my individual consciousness. Is God selfish? He divided himself to gain experience though us, but we are God. Is it selfish? For his gain? I'm not a toy
Man we have no idea. Maybe we created ourselves. .

Well if are self-similar exact copies of that "selfish" God, we are also like him and we can leave the experience start are own experience do whatever we want. etc. Perhaps this is already the case.

3dnow

moke64916
25-07-2011, 02:33 PM
LOl, thanks 3dNow. I guess this is a thread that cannot be known. I appreciate your reply. Even a reply saying I don't know means a lot to me. I guess this thread cannot be answered. I just know if I have free will then I choose to keep my individual consciousness. I just don't know why God wants to be called magnificent. I haven't seen anything magnificent happen throughout time. I don't believe that moses opened the ocean and did divine stuff, because that would break the laws of this universe. I don't think Jesus rose from the dead. Where did he go after he came back to life. Where is that story? You know. I just think he was a master just like the Buddha. Just highly advanced souls. Why did they write the bible with so much free interpretation and if it came from God, then he knows the future and how many wars have been fought based on religion. I love The Source don't get me wrong. I just haven't seen anything magnificent happen.

3dnow
25-07-2011, 03:58 PM
LOl, thanks 3dNow. I guess this is a thread that cannot be known. I appreciate your reply. Even a reply saying I don't know means a lot to me. I guess this thread cannot be answered. I just know if I have free will then I choose to keep my individual consciousness. I just don't know why God wants to be called magnificent. I haven't seen anything magnificent happen throughout time. I don't believe that moses opened the ocean and did divine stuff, because that would break the laws of this universe. I don't think Jesus rose from the dead. Where did he go after he came back to life. Where is that story? You know. I just think he was a master just like the Buddha. Just highly advanced souls. Why did they write the bible with so much free interpretation and if it came from God, then he knows the future and how many wars have been fought based on religion. I love The Source don't get me wrong. I just haven't seen anything magnificent happen.

This is because there is no separate God.

These are your interpretations from Conversation with God?

Interesting thread though. The ultimate fear: what happens to my soul. I think where there is fear there cannot be unconditional love, so the answer is easy: nothing you don't want can happen to you.

3dnow

Spiritlite
27-07-2011, 03:31 AM
I'm not quite grasping it. But if god is magnificent then we are too.

ROM
27-07-2011, 03:42 AM
Is the universe, or should I say, the whole of creation not a magnificent enough feat by your standard? God is not here to entertain, to prove anything to anyone. Just enjoy the life granted to you and experience its fullness in joy and gratitude. It appears that the message contained in "Conversations With God" doesn't resonate with your own beliefs/truths? If that's the case then I suggest looking within and finding what resonates, and not just accepting channelled dialogue as gospel.

Enlightener
27-07-2011, 01:53 PM
Hi Moke,

It is all perception is it not?

You could call having a cup of coffee on your back deck magnificent, could you not? Totally enjoying the moment, the sunshine, the birds, the people playing in the park down the road, the utter perfection of the moment, is this not magnificence, is it not perfection?

It is all in how you view it; your perspective.

I tell you, there is divinity happening right in front of your eyes, every moment, are you aware of this?

Do you not think that you have the free will, that once you go back to the 'Singularity', that you cannot come out of it with your individual consciousness intact?

Blessings,

e

moke64916
28-07-2011, 04:21 PM
Is the universe, or should I say, the whole of creation not a inprove anything to anyone. Just enjoy the life granted to you and experience its fullness in joy and gratitude. It appears that the message contained in "Conversations With God" doesn't resonate with your own beliefs/truths? If that's the case then I suggest looking within and finding what resonates, and not just accepting channelled dialogue as gospel.
No, just this morning I believed that God is magnificent. It is magnificent because he is so big. There are 10 billion galaxies that we know of, with hundreds of billions of stars in 1 galaxy. That is magnificent to me. And to think God divided part of himself for all species in the universe. Amazing.

moke64916
28-07-2011, 04:25 PM
I was just thinking of magnificent as in divine stuff happening. I wouldn't say it is magnificent to be on the porch with a cup of coffee. It's awesome to be in a state of bliss, while doing it. I feel wonderful all the time now. But magnificent, no.

Enlightener
28-07-2011, 05:15 PM
Perspective, it all comes down to perspective.

I can see where your coming from though.

Maybe sitting on your porch drinking coffee may actually be a divine experience. It is all about perspective.

:)

Spiritlite
28-07-2011, 05:45 PM
Love your threads Moke

Sentientno1
28-07-2011, 11:41 PM

Moke, the only time i ever felt god was magnificent ( as i understand the word) was when there was an outside looking at an outside.
You talk about returning to a god from a seperation. There never was. You can think, walk and talk, percieve and choose because and only because of that which is both internal and external to you that you call god lends awareness to what you call Moke.

You have lived thousands of lives before, do you miss them? They were all clothes worn and and shed, as the singulairity, without knowledge of being the singulairity which is why there was rebirth.

Moke is not a toy, a something for the pleasure of a heartless god. Moke is an attempt of the singulairity to see itself thru Moke...bottom line, what made itself known as moke was is, and will always be, the singulairity.
Once the singulairity sees the singulairity that awareness remains it does not die tho the body/mind passes

Think of the reports of NDEs...all who see thier body do not account for it as being much, not of great value, the thing that seems to be pretty constant are the feelings of unbelievable freedom and lightness, so wonderouse most do not want to return. And those experiences are only a tiny taste while mind is still in the way.

This is a rough patch for you, a time of adjustment, stay open...

Xan
28-07-2011, 11:52 PM
If it were me I would ask God about that whole magnificent thing... to show me, please. Then I'd let it go and wait and see.

Xan

Moonglow
28-07-2011, 11:56 PM

Hello Moke64196,

Why does God have to be magnificent? Look at what appears to be simple and full of such complexity. (such as a flower). Now you can enjoy the beauty of the flower or get caught up in its complexity.

Man, I hardly know the wonders and magnificent of myself and now expected to know this of God? (just presenting a thought)

I would say enjoy the ride as who you are right now, for it only comes around once. IMO, in the end we all have to let all this go. At that time though be off to something else.

Anyways just sharing some thought this brought up.

Peace

moke64916
29-07-2011, 02:35 PM
My perception of magnificent might differ from another. I experienced my truth of magnificence. That is the universe. The detectable 10 billion galaxies, with hundreds of billion stars per galaxy. And the vast emptiness of space itself. How big the universe is. That is magnificent to me.

moke64916
29-07-2011, 02:37 PM
If it were me I would ask God about that whole magnificent thing... to show me, please. Then I'd let it go and wait and see.

Xan
Yes Xan. That is exactly what I did, and I received. It is the post above this one that is magnificent to I.

Xan
29-07-2011, 05:35 PM
My perception of magnificent might differ from another. I experienced my truth of magnificence. That is the universe. The detectable 10 billion galaxies, with hundreds of billion stars per galaxy. And the vast emptiness of space itself. How big the universe is. That is magnificent to me.

Yes... 'magnificent' would be a good word for the external universe, as well as 'awesome'.

Then there are moments in the internal that fit just as well.

Xan

moke64916
29-07-2011, 05:42 PM
Yes, I guess my perception of the word magnificent is different than others. Magnificent to me would be more like divine intervention that can brake the laws of the Universe. Like the story of Moses spreading the water from the sea. That kind of thing is magnificent to me. It's just my perception of the word magnificent that may differ person to person.

Time
29-07-2011, 06:26 PM
because the "god " their talkin about isnt just "out there" its you. You have to choose to make the steps and do the things that need to be done in order to do it. No gods have ever actualy forced any person into doing things, they still chose their desteny.

God is choice :D