PDA

View Full Version : Slowing down time?

WmBuzz71
25-07-2011, 12:32 AM
Is it possible?

I was dancing, something like Tai Chi and for a moment I thought I could actually slow down time. It was like my heart slowed down, my mind also my body seemed a lot heavier. Was it my imagination or something we are capable of?

I would like to think we can, but never heard of such things, but then everything is new to me. I Awoke on May, was in the energy bubble, so I know about the energy.

Also, Who's power was that I felt during my awakening because the Power was scary, but Boy! the feeling of Love made up for it, 1 00 000... fold.

I'm Alive! I'm Poor, and Happy :)

Air Spirit
25-07-2011, 12:38 AM
Is it possible?

I was dancing, something like Tai Chi and for a moment I thought I could actually slow down time. It was like my heart slowed down, my mind also my body seemed a lot heavier. Was it my imagination or something we are capable of?

I would like to think we can, but never heard of such things, but then everything is new to me. I Awoke on May, was in the energy bubble, so I know about the energy.

Also, Who's power was that I felt during my awakening because the Power was scary, but Boy! the feeling of Love made up for it, 1 00 000... fold.

I'm Alive! I'm Poor, and Happy :)

time is an illusion

WmBuzz71
25-07-2011, 12:48 AM
How about harnessing the energy fields! it's like an ocean out there. Controlling the motion of of your body, especially the arms and hands, bringing yourself to relax state, feeling the harmony, the heart at ease, beautiful music. Such a beautiful moment. I guess anything is possible, the awakening defied what everything what I believed in, enjoying myself at it's finest, for the 1st time in 40yrs.

Edit

OOps! replied to myself.

I also like to mention

So it's like for us to produce and we shall receive, and my heart says I want it, I get it. I luv this planet with everything living in it, we have to be strong.

not human
25-07-2011, 12:51 AM
Albert Einstien said it best. Time is relative if you put your hand on a hotplate a second can seem like an hour. Or if you are sitting next to a pretty girl an hour can seem like a second.

WmBuzz71
25-07-2011, 01:07 AM
Albert Einstien said it best. Time is relative if you put your hand on a hotplate a second can seem like an hour. Or if you are sitting next to a pretty girl an hour can seem like a second.

Nice : )

Yes! Time is man made.

Adrienne
25-07-2011, 01:16 AM
I believe time can be slowed down, but we aren't the ones doing it.

I was on my way to work one night, running a bit late and not wanting to be late I asked the Angels to slow down time, so I would get there on time. It takes usually between 20 to 30 mins to get to work, depending on traffic. I drove normal speed, didn't glance at my clock til I got to work ...and would you believe I was 5 mins. early ! :icon_eek: Not sure how it all happened, but it was like magic.

Dream Angel xx

WmBuzz71
25-07-2011, 02:36 AM
I believe time can be slowed down, but we aren't the ones doing it.

I was on my way to work one night, running a bit late and not wanting to be late I asked the Angels to slow down time, so I would get there on time. It takes usually between 20 to 30 mins to get to work, depending on traffic. I drove normal speed, didn't glance at my clock til I got to work ...and would you believe I was 5 mins. early ! :icon_eek: Not sure how it all happened, but it was like magic.

Dream Angel xx

I definitely can see that, I ask them protection all the time, especially taking a shower in my apartment, have mischievous neighbors.

So that's not our power? I thought it works like they give you a glimpse of something you can achieve. I believe in the heart! that's what I feel that's the strong part about me, and connecting thought with Heart produces great energies from us? or our spirits? or God/Creator himself?