PDA

View Full Version : A road to happiness! (&better health<

childheart
24-07-2011, 08:10 PM
It's pretty simple, all you need is some willpower and determination!

CHALLENGE YOURSELF! Break habits!
In small or big ways, doesn't matter at all, anything will take you forward.
If you're right handed, do things with your left.. it's fun and will create new synapses in your brain.
If you want to be more loving to your fellows but haven't really dared to before, now is your chance!
If you want to show gratitude, send a lovely letter to every person you can think of that has made a difference in your life.
Perhaps it's time to surprise others? Invite a neighbour for a dinner, bake a cake for an old friend, do things you've never done before!

I started with this quite recently, and I'm amazed by the results. I've had a tough time past months but because of this I managed to turn it around. I made a dinner with my left hand, I had fun. I applied for some volounteer jobs, to help elder people and young girls (and hopefully they'll want me!). I decided to learn Photoshop after so many years and even though I'm struggling a great deal, it's hilarious! I met up with an old friend and gave him an compliment first thing, to his surprise. And this gave me an idea that isn't exactly new, but is for me, and maybe for you too?

30 DAY CHALLENGE! for example...
Within thirty days; Write a book, learn a new skill, unplug the tv/computer, skip eating out, finish a project, sew a dress/suit, sort out what things you don't need anymore and sell or give it away
For each day during thirty days: pray, meditate, give 5 people a compliment, write a poem, paint your dreams, dance alone or with your spouse/kids, skip the sugar, take a walk, show much more appreciation, be social with family or friends without using words

Im about to start my 30 day challenges; gym or walk outside every day, learn photoshop, send 30 letters saying "thanks or the difference youve made to me" to people who has been/are important to me.
Hopefully I'll give you an update on how it goes!

Would you like to join? :)