PDA

View Full Version : cards

simon30london
24-07-2011, 08:32 AM
i have had some cards a while and am begining to use them the queen of cups keeps coming up every time i use these i am at a loss to what this queen of cups is

norseman
25-07-2011, 12:29 PM
Simon, the Queen of Cups [in my tarot] is the stable dimension of the element of Water - the still pool, the deep well, the cup, the cauldron, the depths of the psyche. She embodies the mysteries of the feminine, connected to the secret and subconscious power of feelings. Quite, by a long way, my favourite card in the tarot.

http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk267/norseman_photo/Tarot%20cards/fa9ab3c1.jpg

Here, she is shown as the Grail Maiden, carrying the Chalice of Enlightenment with Glastonbury Tor in the background.

[ I have your hotmail addy from way back :D]

FaeNathara
26-07-2011, 08:06 AM
It would also help to know what questions you're asking and if she keeps showing up in the same kinds of positions. :)

green
26-07-2011, 12:41 PM
simon hi

queen of cups,- you can google around and there are many sites with tarot cards info. or you can use your book. but if this doesn't help try this:

when you have some free and quiet time, take the queen of cups and try to relax. ask her what is her message to you and listen, it might not work on the first time but just be open and listen, eventually your will hear your message.

G