PDA

View Full Version : Phone Rings NO one there Phone Number Does not Exist

Lynn
23-07-2011, 01:47 AM
Hello

Ok I have had this before now I get it again. Every night at 6 42 PM the phone rings. We live on the machine so it goes there. It triggers the "BEEP" but no message is left. There is a " this number is not in service please hang up and try your call again" recording when ye re dial it. YET it trigger the machine and when ye pick it up there is not a "dial tone" but an open line for a few seconds then NO hang up click just dead air. If ye let that go a recording comes on to say hang up phone.

I just got off the phone with the phone provider as this has been almost two weeks now and its time to block the number ( for a fee of course ) to have them tell me that "number " I am giving them is wrong as it does not exist. HMMMM.

Mysteries on mysteries .....

Has anyone had this happen ?

Lynn

Kaere
23-07-2011, 02:00 AM
Yup. Does your doorbell ring for no reason lately as well?

Kaere
23-07-2011, 02:00 AM
Oh! Do you know anyone born in June 1942?

Lynn
23-07-2011, 02:11 AM
Oh! Do you know anyone born in June 1942?

Hello

OMG the DOOR BELL is about to come off the silly door. If its not the "kids" ringing it then its Spirit BUT I can take that one a step farther. I hear the DOOR open and I have a double door so there is a Front Door and then there is an Entry Door and BOTH are kept closed and the Front Door locked.....and I hear them OPEN.

The kids too have heard it and "FINALL" me mate has . Gets up to go look and even look around and NO ONE. NOW I say that there goes the door bell and NO ONE and not a child in site.

Now the year 1942.....that is the year of birth for me Mother.....someone that I have NO contact with now. OH she is still ( as far as I know ) .

Lynn

Adrienne
23-07-2011, 02:15 AM
ohh very eerie, the phone and the doors opening ! :icon_eek:

The doorbell ringing in the wee hours of the morning happened to me twice, just out of the blue. Alittle bit scared I will admit, I did go to the door to check it out - peeked outside ( looking thru the window ) after turning the porchlight on... no one there. I did wonder if Spirit was just trying to get my attention ?

Uma
23-07-2011, 02:26 AM
It could be a machine calling your machine or a party line or some technical glitch like that. I get things like this too on my cell phone.

skygazer
23-07-2011, 02:43 AM
or it could be astral travel. I believe I did this to my poor parents when I ran away from home way back when. My mother told me the door bell kept going off around 2-3 am, and I kept coming awake in the living room of where I was staying, sleep walking, between 2-3 am.

keep an open mind.

Uma
23-07-2011, 02:51 AM
...well if the numbers 6 42 are significant and come with a message they will show up again and again in other contexts.

For instance.....years ago I was planning a trip to my teacher's ashram. I didn't know it at the time but the ashram schedule requires waking up at 4:30am. For weeks prior, something kept waking me up at precisely 4:30am. It could be a noise from outside, a picture falling off a wall, all kinds of things. We had this Barnie toothpaste that played music when you opened the top and turned off when you shut it. Well one morning at 4:30am this thing goes off all by itself and would not shut off. I had to go looking about the house for a hammer and smash it to bits so I could get some sleep. Little did I know that my guides were preparing me to get used to waking up at 4:30. It only made sense once I arrived and realized what the schedule was. God works in funny ways sometimes :smile:

Kaere
23-07-2011, 03:06 AM
Hello

OMG the DOOR BELL is about to come off the silly door. If its not the "kids" ringing it then its Spirit BUT I can take that one a step farther. I hear the DOOR open and I have a double door so there is a Front Door and then there is an Entry Door and BOTH are kept closed and the Front Door locked.....and I hear them OPEN.

The kids too have heard it and "FINALL" me mate has . Gets up to go look and even look around and NO ONE. NOW I say that there goes the door bell and NO ONE and not a child in site.

Now the year 1942.....that is the year of birth for me Mother.....someone that I have NO contact with now. OH she is still ( as far as I know ) .

Lynn

Spirit did this for me ALOT when I first became aware. Phones with no one there, doorbell, knocking on the door, etc. And it was amplified when my son was born. But as you are already very aware, I get the feeling this is more about... there's something you should be paying attention to sorta thing. I think your guides want you to slow down and listen to them for your own self, and not for others this time.

Kaere
23-07-2011, 03:48 AM
Might not be 6 42 either - could be 64 2 (Feb 64). Too bad it wasn't 649 hey? lol...

earthprowler
23-07-2011, 04:31 AM
just curious, can you google the phone number? might lead you somewhere, or not.

Dragonfly1
23-07-2011, 11:26 PM
We went through a stage of the door bell ringing and no one there, it turned out to be a faulty door bell mechanism, we took it off the wall, and no more ringing..... thank goodness...phew!.....

Lynn
24-07-2011, 12:03 AM
just curious, can you google the phone number? might lead you somewhere, or not.

Hello

Yes for me Yellow Pages. Then when it keeps happening the phone server traces it.

It seems that this one is "Spam" calling where its re routed. When I Googled it as just the phone number and a question the LOCAL area I live lit up with complaints on the same phone number listed. Saying it as a Bank and that ye had won a Trip all they needed was ye's account number. HMMM.

As for the doorbell the box has been changed out once.

Am I being told to listen to something I do listen and make sure I take the TIME for me. While I do a lot for other's that time for self is always first and formost. Today NO KIDS No MATE and CFL Football is one I be in heaven.

I think its just the activity on the property I live. Being the Old Railway Works Yard thre is always someone around. I am not alone with the door issues LOL next door was complaing on that too LOL .

Too it seems that the "Spammers" and "Scammers" and "Hackers" are getting smarter and busier.....Facebook has lit up with link scams.

Back to Football.....

Lynn

OH and I have to figure out how to get Spirits to make me dinner and do the dishes LOL then I would be happy to go to the door for them

Adrienne
24-07-2011, 12:59 AM
OH and I have to figure out how to get Spirits to make me dinner and do the dishes LOL then I would be happy to go to the door for them:D ...:D ...:D

Lynn
24-07-2011, 01:01 AM
:D ...:D ...:D

Hello

Got the next best thing LOL. Mate went to Wendy's to get dinner.....WOW no making dinner, no dishes and I still have Football......

Nothing nigher than FOOTBALL pants.......:tongue:

Lynn

Adrienne
24-07-2011, 01:19 AM
Sounds almost like heaven, enjoy ! :tongue:

Celeste
03-10-2011, 01:07 AM
Could it be quirk in the phone? That could be, and psychically something could be going on, too. We were renting to someone (never again) and he wasn't paying his rent. He was an antique collector (nothing ever sold, so must be junk). He had two cars, one particular one always in the drive, leaking oil. Well, one day I was fretting about, him on my mind. I went to weigh myself, on the battery operated scale, and no numbers came, but the word: Ron," his name appeared. Then that was simply an error code, I was told later.

And a friend's brother-in-law died and was appearing to many people. The day they left town, to go to the funeral, a circular rainbow was shining on my ceiling. Later I saw that the light was shining on a CD on my TV. I still took that as coming from him, and I called my girlfriend on the road to tell her and comfort her.

I can go on and on.

Lynn
03-10-2011, 04:51 AM
Hello

Now yes it can be computer generated. This experience goes back to the "Dial" phone and the first answering machines one could have. Now there is a number look up place and if someone has cracked the code LOL ye find out whom called.

I got a phone call once from a man that was dead, and his phone had been disconnected but there was a very clear message there from him, I was able to find hi family and pass it along. They were so thrilled as they never got to say goodbye to him.

There was once when me mate got up out of bed and dialed a number of an old GF of his ( not knowing where she lived or her number ) and asked for her, her Mom said she was out....he felt something had happened and left his number with the Mom. Two hours later the phone rang and she said the police just notifed her that her daughter was dead, killed by a drunk driver. I honestly think she called out to him in that last moment.

There are so many cases that I bet one's could well touch on....and please do.

Lynn

Adrienne
03-10-2011, 06:58 AM
There was once when me mate got up out of bed and dialed a number of an old GF of his ( not knowing where she lived or her number ) and asked for her, her Mom said she was out....he felt something had happened and left his number with the Mom. Two hours later the phone rang and she said the police just notifed her that her daughter was dead, killed by a drunk driver. I honestly think she called out to him in that last moment.

that is an eerie one, gives me shivers just reading about it !

mattie
03-10-2011, 01:00 PM
Telemarketers doing computer generated calls often disengage as soon as an answering machine signal is detected. I get these all the time. If this is at the same time this indicates a computer generated call.

Check to see if your area has a Do Not Call list to block telemarketers from calling.

midnightstar
03-10-2011, 01:18 PM
OH and I have to figure out how to get Spirits to make me dinner and do the dishes LOL then I would be happy to go to the door for them

If I find out how to get them to do the dishes and cook I'll send them along to you Lynn :D

Lynn
03-10-2011, 04:37 PM
If I find out how to get them to do the dishes and cook I'll send them along to you Lynn :D

Hello

There is a lost of possitives that Spirits do bring to us. Maybe I need to embrace those physical duties I do not like to do as one day I will not have them to do.....

Lynn