PDA

View Full Version : TF connection and Kundalini rising

martyn862
22-07-2011, 10:08 AM
Can you tell me if the awakening kundalini symptoms disappear trough the years or not?
I’ve read that the k rising is a process that could last for years. Is it true? Or (once awakened) do you feel the kundalini (and its annoying symptoms) for all the life? Gopi Krishna wrote in his books that he recovered his health after ten years. Can the energy of your twin flame influence your K rising process? I’m very confused about kundalini and tf connection. :confused:

Esmerelda
22-07-2011, 01:53 PM
Hi martyn, i've been wondering about similar things recently, i think i met my twin flame/soul 5 years a go and only recently i have seen him again, and these past few days ive been getting these vibrating sensations in my root chakra...they come in waves, yesterday i actually felt the vibrations move up to my chest although it didn't last for long, everytime I think about him I feel energy moving through my body.

Ive done some research since feeling the vibrations and i found that other peoples energy can indeed help us open our chakras. Its like being tuned into the same radio station, theres a synergy that takes place between their energy and yours, as that energy cycles back and forth it becomes more and more intense and makes you feel as though you are about to explode...similar to how a glass shatters when a sound resonates at the same frequency as the glass and I get a rush of excitement every time i think about this person, i can feel it first in my solar plexus like a fire burning, which rushes up and down my chest, sometimes it spreads throughout my body giving me goosebumps and tingling sensations.

I get the feeling that if I were to get with my twin flame it would set my soul on fire so I do believe that meeting your twin flame would have a strong impact on your kundalini energy, have you met anyone that you may be experiencing this with?

SerpentQueen
22-07-2011, 02:35 PM
Can you tell me if the awakening kundalini symptoms disappear trough the years or not?
I’ve read that the k rising is a process that could last for years. Is it true? Or (once awakened) do you feel the kundalini (and its annoying symptoms) for all the life? Gopi Krishna wrote in his books that he recovered his health after ten years. Can the energy of your twin flame influence your K rising process? I’m very confused about kundalini and tf connection. :confused:

I was once asked by my doctor to compile a thorough medical history because we were trying to figure out what was wrong with me, all these symptoms that kept changing and the test results always coming up normal. Back problems that had no rational explanation; alarming heart pain that checked out normal; lower than normal heart rate and body temperature; horrific migraines and vision problems; fascia issues; what seemed to be an erratic thyroid but thyroid tests were all normal; etc, etc....

Anyway, your post prompted me to pull up that document again -- I put it together in 2008. Shortly after putting that together, my health magically took a turn for the better. It all started in 98 -- so yes, exactly 10 years. What do you know?

My doctor is awesome and very patient with me. On more than a few occasions he floated out the idea of pursuing alternative therapies, but being the rational skeptic I was back then, I dismissed those suggestions... although the magical turning point for me turned out to be a massage given to me by a friend who is a practicing medium and massage therapist. She told me that the problem was with the energy flow in my muscle fascia. Go figure, right?

There are far better experts on kundalini in this forum, but I can tell you my own experience. Yes, the annoying symptoms (not just annoying -- painful!) went away around the 10 year mark. Now that I've had my ah-ha moment, I've been working lately on the remaining blockages, learning to ground myself, and practicing getting the energy to flow and seeing what it can do. This stage now is not painful or annoying at all -- it's rather pleasant. When the energy meets a blockage, deep belly breathing and relaxing into it gets it to clear right up. The process is quite gentle, like ... greasing a rusty wheel.

And I've been taking my new heart out for a spin, doing Xan's Transforming Heart Meditation. It's pretty incredible, what it can do.

martyn862
26-07-2011, 08:12 AM
Thanks for your messages. I’m trying to understand if the K rising is a blessing or a illness (in the end). I’ve found a lot of info about k awakening process but few info about the relationship between the tf connection and the k rising. I’ve read that the k starts to rise before/after the meeting of your tf. It opens your chakras and cleanse them. (this helps the soul connection between the two) During this process you may suffer several emotional and physical discomforts. The discomforts are released karma. So the annoying symptom should disappear trough the years. Does anyone experience this phenomenon? How long did it last? Moreover, the kundalini rising process feelings/sensations and the tf connection feelings/sensations are very similar (heart pain, changeable moods, headaches, stomachaches pains etc)..how can you distinguish when they come from your twin or from the k awakening process?
I’ve found an article on the web about kundalini awakening/tf connection:

As the Twins become more into balance and their service here on the planet becomes more into their awareness they spiritually grow at a faster rate than when they were apart. They find their spiritual gifts are fine tuned. Each often possessing a gift the other does not. They are sensitive to each other's energy flows and stresses. Being apart is like functioning at a reduced level. Together, they become balanced and more of who they are, just by being in each other's energy.
When Twin Flames reunite in physical form an awakening occurs of a very special kind – an awakening that can only occur when Twin Flames energetically connect in the 3rd dimension. The flame of the alpha twin and the flame of the omega twin are ignited. Until this re-union, the flame has laid dormant. From this ignition comes a coil of gold light up their spine, some may call it a serpent. In reality it is the awakening of the oneness they once shared and is their Christ Lights / Monads / I am presence, awakened in recognition. As they grow closer in their connection on all levels these coils entwine to form a caduceus – a union of the two Christ Lights, the two flames becoming one. As they come more into balance with each other the caduceus coils meld more and more into one another until there is no visible differentiation between them. They have transmuted all the imbalances that kept them apart, and have stepped onto the path of the Alpha and Omega, the journey home as a two parts of the one whole reunited in service.

The re-union of the flames creates the deepest of connections for these two people.

John32241
26-07-2011, 04:52 PM
If I may suggest, the twin flame connection will work quite well without a physical connection. I have compiled a series of exercises that address you concerns about the k awakening as well as other considerations.
http://www.telepathyacademy.net/exercises/twin_flame.html

It is my understanding that physical health and well being are directly attributed to appropriate energy work with the chakras.

Best Wishes!!
John

confusedclam
05-08-2011, 10:24 AM
If you aren't prepared for the awakening, ie your female/masculine energies are not balanced the rising energy can be blocked. The blockage can cause all sorts of symptoms, but in reality they are just shocks to your body from the evolution. The blocked energy shocked my body and forced it to adapt to a path that would lead me to more spiritual enlightenment. For example, I had no idea what kundalini or twin flames were, kissed the person who was/is my twin flame, came down suddenly with every allergy on the planet and now only eat raw foods. I also had to start doing yoga to rebalance my energies and deal with negative trauma, mine and his, in order to remove these blockages.

It's intense!

A good website that helped me understand was: biologyofkundalini.com/

Good luck to you!