PDA

View Full Version : About universal laws

3dnow
22-07-2011, 09:15 AM
Hi forum,

This is not about karma but please feel free to discuss about it if you wish, it is related.

What I am talking about is not revenge neither.

When someone (anything, call it entity) makes you bad things. You (not you personally) have two options:

1. Accept it as good: Then you are screwed. Possible because if you don't know the nature of evil you may take it as good. Take a crual teacher for example, some people would believe it is good to punish children (for their "good"), which is in fact false. This is pure narcissism.

2. Accept it as evil, don't fear (because evil cannot be strong) and have compassion (natural result of letting go fear): The universe or some force (maybe your higher self) takes care of it. The evil is defeated.

I believe this. What do you think?

Is karma necessary?

Thanks,

3dnow

moke64916
22-07-2011, 12:12 PM
I think that everything is based on the "Law of Attraction." What you resist persists. If you say you want something, the universe says "ok, here is more wanting." Any emotion given to thought will manifest no matter what the thought is. Affirmations are powerful because you are declaring who you are in the Present moment. I don't believe in evil. I think there is positive and negative energy out there, but no evil 'force' behind negativity.

3dnow
22-07-2011, 12:15 PM
I think that everything is based on the "Law of Attraction." What you resist persists. If you say you want something, the universe says "ok, here is more wanting." Any emotion given to thought will manifest no matter what the thought is. Affirmations are powerful because you are declaring who you are in the Present moment. I don't believe in evil. I think there is positive and negative energy out there, but no evil 'force' behind negativity.
There maybe no evil. I agree.

But if you give power to evil ideas (thinking that they are good), the result will not be good for you. So I think it is good to understand what is evil and what is good.

3dnow

NightSpirit
22-07-2011, 12:42 PM
I'm not certain I understand the OP but will put my 2 cents in and we can lead from there.

It's all about intent. Karma is a natural law of action and reaction. It carries no agenda...simply the result of an action.

So if I were to kill an animal knowing its not the right thing to do, then my intent to harm will have a result of similar impact.

If I inadvertantly killed an animal not realising my actions had caused the death of an animal, then the natural result of that will be of minor impact.

The more focus and intent one puts into an act, the greater the result of its reaction.

So if the teacher punishing the children does so believing this is the right thing to do, then the teacher has no malice or intent to harm...only to do the right thing.

I'm not sure about the 2nd example you give.

Does any of that help?

Internal Queries
22-07-2011, 12:51 PM
"evil" = threat. if one perceiving "evil" then one is perceiving a threat. i guess one might want to try to figure out who or what is being threatened by who or what. sometimes the mind perceives "evil" when there is none. sometimes it's just a misunderstanding. like perhaps a particularly powerful thought form is seeking contact but since it's more powerful than the Id it's contacting the Id on the receiving end perceives it as a threat and therefore "evil". the fear filled Id may then project onto the powerful thought form nasty attributes it doesn't really have.

3dnow
22-07-2011, 01:27 PM
If I inadvertantly killed an animal not realising my actions had caused the death of an animal, then the natural result of that will be of minor impact.

So you think you are guilty in this example. I think you are not. You just have no idea what you are doing.

So if the teacher punishing the children does so believing this is the right thing to do, then the teacher has no malice or intent to harm...only to do the right thing.

The teacher also doesn't know what he does (although I think he has some evil intents deep inside).

More critical is rather the child. If the child thinks it is good to be punished, nothing happens. He will get more punishment. If the child is intelligent and knows that violence is bad whatever the intent, then, there will be a universal reaction.

There is no universal police. You defend yourself. You only have to know what is good and what is bad, and fear not, because if you fear this means that you believe in the power of evil.

Makes sense?

3dnow

moke64916
22-07-2011, 01:54 PM
I personally think people get a fear response when thinking of evil is because it is their body saying that what your mind is thinking is false. No wonder there is fear, because the mind is thinking falsely. Your emotions are your bodies reaction to what your mind is thinking.

3dnow
22-07-2011, 01:58 PM
I personally think people get a fear response when thinking of evil is because it is their body saying that what your mind is thinking is false. No wonder there is fear, because the mind is thinking falsely. Your emotions are your bodies reaction to what your mind is thinking.

Well yes there is in fact nothing to fear. But you have to face it to see if you fear or not. If you avoid this, you fear.

3dnow

3dnow
22-07-2011, 02:02 PM
"evil" = threat. if one perceiving "evil" then one is perceiving a threat. i guess one might want to try to figure out who or what is being threatened by who or what. sometimes the mind perceives "evil" when there is none. sometimes it's just a misunderstanding. like perhaps a particularly powerful thought form is seeking contact but since it's more powerful than the Id it's contacting the Id on the receiving end perceives it as a threat and therefore "evil". the fear filled Id may then project onto the powerful thought form nasty attributes it doesn't really have.

Yes and it is because of fear. Only thing to know about evil is: He has lost his mind. Knows not what he does. Hence can't be powerful.

3dnow

Internal Queries
22-07-2011, 02:03 PM

correct. fear is part of the animal's survival system. we humans have created a whole imaginary world wherein we've transferred and morphed our native animals fears into "spiritual" realities.

instead of fearing the cougar lurking in the bushes we fear the demon lurking in our mind.

skygazer
22-07-2011, 02:10 PM
The teacher also doesn't know what he does (although I think he has some evil intents deep inside).

There is no universal police. You defend yourself. You only have to know what is good and what is bad, and fear not, because if you fear this means that you believe in the power of evil.

Makes sense?

3dnow
this resonates with me.
I like to think, though, that the very act of fear gives power to the bad thoughts.
I'm still on the fence about weather evil really exists or not.

3dnow
22-07-2011, 02:16 PM
this resonates with me.
I like to think, though, that the very act of fear gives power to the bad thoughts.
I'm still on the fence about weather evil really exists or not.

IMO a teacher beating children is evil but not guilty. Impossible to judge him, we don't know why he is like that.

3dnow

moke64916
22-07-2011, 02:47 PM
Well yes there is in fact nothing to fear. But you have to face it to see if you fear or not. If you avoid this, you fear.

3dnow
Exactly. Facing your fears is the only way for them to clear. I had to learn the hard way. My fears actually manifested completely in my reality. My fear of possession actually played out physically. And yes you will keep fearing as long as you are avoiding. I agree with you 100%.:smile:

NightSpirit
22-07-2011, 03:25 PM
[quote=3dnow]So you think you are guilty in this example. I think you are not. You just have no idea what you are doing.

No..not at all. As I said, if I inadvertantly killed an animal (that means unknowingly)...where does guilt come into it?

That's what I'm trying to say 3D...if the teacher has only good intentions and no malice then the karmic reaction will be equivalant to that. You can assume all you want whether the teacher holds evil intent, but that's your assumption. If the teacher is wanting to cause harm then again, intent will intensify reaction.

More critical is rather the child. If the child thinks it is good to be punished, nothing happens. He will get more punishment. If the child is intelligent and knows that violence is bad whatever the intent, then, there will be a universal reaction.

I gather from this your saying that the childs realising intent to harm him will bring karma to the teacher?

fear is not always spawned out of knowing evil. Many things can cause fear.

3dnow
22-07-2011, 04:44 PM
[quote]
No..not at all. As I said, if I inadvertantly killed an animal (that means unknowingly)...where does guilt come into it?

I don't know you were talking about karmic "reaction" so I thought so.

That's what I'm trying to say 3D...if the teacher has only good intentions and no malice then the karmic reaction will be equivalant to that. You can assume all you want whether the teacher holds evil intent, but that's your assumption. If the teacher is wanting to cause harm then again, intent will intensify reaction.

Reaction again.

I gather from this your saying that the childs realising intent to harm him will bring karma to the teacher?

I am not talking about karma in fact. The child defends himself by knowing that the teacher is gone crazy. The teacher has no malice or not, the child is victim. Something needs to be done.

fear is not always spawned out of knowing evil. Many things can cause fear.

OK.

Thanks,

3dnow

Xan
23-07-2011, 03:30 AM
3d... Here's a universal law you may find useful:

What you see is what you get.
or...
Where your attention lies determines your reality of the moment.

Since there's no 'right' way of seeing or being, the more conscious you become the more able you are to choose how you see what's in and around you... where you hold your attention... where you come from within yourself.

Xan

3dnow
23-07-2011, 12:58 PM
3d... Here's a universal law you may find useful:

What you see is what you get.
or...
Where your attention lies determines your reality of the moment.

Since there's no 'right' way of seeing or being, the more conscious you become the more able you are to choose how you see what's in and around you... where you hold your attention... where you come from within yourself.

Xan

Yes it is usefeul. Thanks Xan.

3dnow