PDA

View Full Version : Master No. 11

Coming2
20-07-2011, 08:36 AM
Good morning everyone!! I hope you all slept well and feel well rested today!!

So I am bummed because all of my wonderful readings I got when I first joined 2 years..shnikies, almost 3 years ago now....got deleted when the sight went down. I have gotten several numerology reports and they all say that my mAster Number is 11...I have done some googling on it but would really like some more in depth expressions of that number and how to manifest those expressions. Can someone give me some deeper insight to 11?? Anything you can come up with would be great and very helpful....How would I use those expressions to manifest or enhance my current spiritual path??

May the Love and Light of God be with you always!!

Gerryh
21-07-2011, 07:27 AM
My partner is numerologically a number 11 as well and I think that the biggest spiritual lesson that would help you is to learn that inside of you,you have been blessed with many spiritual gifts that you need to learn to trust.Does this sound familiar? Am I good enough?Do I have what it takes?You were lucky enough to be born with gifts or a gift so use it and trust in yourself.
Best wishes Gerry

Scorpio
04-08-2011, 08:10 AM
Mine is 11 too but wouldnt know how to use it to my advantage I have noticed with me that it comes naturally i have blocked myself from using any abilities or spirit guidance for a few years after my dads death but am now slowly getting back into it... I believe the talent is there the key is harnessing it.. Hope it helps

saxon
07-08-2011, 08:05 PM
Decoz has pretty good info. If you want specifics, like other MN's, 11 tends to attract more upheavals than the average to help master the higher vibes. 11 is the Enlightener archetype. People with it in their core numbers tend to feel fulfilled when they're in a position of conveying some sort of meaningful message in their community.

Coming2
07-08-2011, 11:39 PM
Thank you all for replying!! Saxon you were right on the money with upheavals and feeling fulfilled when I am carrying meaning messages to others. I used to do a lot of public speaking and felt great helping other people.

Gerryh I also got alot out of what you shared because I do go through those emotions rather regularly but I am like Scorpio when it comes to my gifts. As a child I was very in tune with the other side but as I got older I pushed it aside. Today I am trying to walk a more spiritual path but it is so easy to get side-tracked with the upheavals Saxon mentioned.

Thanks so much!! I would love to hear more...
Light and Love!!

Scorpio
09-08-2011, 10:24 AM
Coming2 have you ever noticed as a 11 you dont get away with much its like you must have a kind of strict life... When I push the spiritual side of me aside I found I felt more lost and more alone as ever but when I was strict to my spiritual beliefs I felt more fulfilled and enlightened... The reason i also pushed it aside was because I felt like I couldnt have the same freedom as everybody else... So I stopped being spiritual for 5 years now and I felt like I have not advanced what-so-ever.. But then I looked back before and right through the last 5 years and realised I have learnt more than ever... Some teachings are better learnt as your physical self...
If you look back you may find the same is for you..
I can be really terrible with words and hard to understand what I am simply trying to say I dont know if it is those who are 11's but I think we MUST push it aside to learn certain things that we learn as humans beings and not as spirits..

Luckymadon
07-10-2011, 06:45 AM
As a number 11 in my birth date as well as in my name, the experience has doubled for me in this life. I know it is karmic. I have a lot of karmic numbers in my chart. Every life is unique even if we share some common traits. I think the greatest lessons for me in this life are to face responsibility, acquire faith and learn to be patient with myself and others. I've had some fairly spiritual experiences, but my walk with God is a personal one and not a bond I formed through clergy. If I have any questions, I take them directly to the source and receive my answers directly from the source.
Number 11's are visionaries but it is also easy for us to become disillusioned and get lost. I have to pay very close attention to my dreams so as to receive the guidance I need from my spirit guides who are constantly communicating with me.

Medium_Laura
07-10-2011, 08:49 PM
My partner is also an 11. To me they hold a very large responsibility in this incarnation.

This isn't from any book or site, but he has an affinity to all living creatures. He is more about the Universe then his body. He seems to be "spacey" to people or just mysterious.

Yet, the real him is deeply philosophical, pondering every thing with a need to know more and more and more. He also is a super teacher. He teaches by example. People tend to look up to him and follow him because of his unique aura or energy.

He is quiet but had his fair share of issues with authority and people in his past. He is also very spiritual and has adopted the Buddhist/Taoist way of being. :)

I hope that helps you somewhat, does it fit you?

Zagacat
08-10-2011, 05:43 AM
I am also a lifepath 11 and have several other 11s in my readings. I know that a lot of the traits are more predominant in your mid 30s. I am coming up on that so hopefully it will fill in the blanks for me. :) one of my friends was a numerologist. He was pretty excited about the 11s and 22s. There use isn't as apparent for everyone.

gami
03-01-2012, 02:56 AM
I see a lot of repeating 11 in time...

LadyTerra
17-01-2012, 05:39 PM
11 is the number of ordination--it means that you were born to walk a SpiritualPath and are held to a higher level of accountability than the ordinary individual.

You may find that when you choose to take the low road you are immediately faced w/ the Karmic repercussions--it can sometimes seem as though others get away with murder--while you are chastised for even the smallest trangression.

You are expected to seek your higher nature in everything--because you exist to set the better example and you will not be loved for it. You have most probably experienced a lot of jealousy from others and have been very bewildered by it.

To be born an 11 is to be born to the calling of the Priesthood--it is a journey of solitude--a journey to discovering your higher purpose.

Peace and Love on the path of your choice...

Blessed be...

IsleWalker
17-01-2012, 05:43 PM
I have a question. According to my birthdate, I am a life path 11. But the 7 one makes more sense to me and describes me better, I feel. [And I am the 7th child born on 7/27/52 (!yikes) at 7:14 in the morning.)

I know you can't "choose" your life path number, but the other one seems to "fit" me better!

IsleWalker - Lora

LadyTerra
17-01-2012, 06:27 PM
According to the Numerology I was taught your a number 6.

07/27/1952

You start by condensing the multiple numbers to their lowest sum by adding;
2+7=9
1+9+5+2=17
1+7=8

then you add 7+9+8=24

then reduce (again) by adding 2+4

which equals 6.

Even though you are (technically) a 6--the number 7 can still be a very significant number for you--as it appears twice in your birth date and you were born in the seventh hour of the day.

Some people determine their life path number--based only upon their name--so you will find many different points of view concerning this topic.

Peace and Love on your path to doing your own research and forming your own opinions...

Blessed be...

IsleWalker
17-01-2012, 06:34 PM
According to the Numerology I was taught your a number 6.

07/27/1952

You start by condensing the multiple numbers to their lowest sum by adding;
2+7=9
1+9+5+2=17
1+7=8

then you add 7+9+8=24

then reduce (again) by adding 2+4

which equals 6.

Even though you are (technically) a 6--the number 7 can still be a very significant number for you--as it appears twice in your birth date and you were born in the seventh hour of the day.

Some people determine their life path number--based only upon their name--so you will find many different points of view concerning this topic.

Peace and Love on your path to doing your own research and forming your own opinions...

Blessed be...

LadyTerra--

See this is what confuses me. When Lynn mentioned life paths the other day I went out to the internet to see how it is calculated. There are at least three different methods, each of which yields a different result.

Here is one, and, if I didn't do my math wrong, this one comes out a 7 for me. [But I keep remembering my mother doing numerology and telling me I was an 11.] I did find one method in which that's what it was.

Determining Your Life Path Number

Your Life Path number is derived from the sum total of the digits that make up your birth date. Begin by converting the month, day, and birth year to *single digits and adding them together. The total sum is further reduced by adding the remaining digits together until a *single digit is obtained.

[*The exception to this rule is with the 'Master Numbers' 11 and 22 - i.e. November the 11th month, birthdays on the 11th or 22nd, or sum totals of 11 or 22. These numbers are not converted to single digits.]

How do you know what method to trust?

IsleWalker - Lora

LadyTerra
19-01-2012, 05:21 AM
That is exactly the method I outlined for you and you are a 6--if you choose to use this method.

13 should (also) be added to your list of Master Numbers.

11=Ordination, or the Priest/ess

13=Transformation, or the Phoenix

22=Control, or the Master

However--you must remember to follow your instincts--this is only one facet of who you are--like your Natal Chart (for instance). You still have free will and there are other facets that make-up the total picture of you. Nothing is set in stone.

Blessed be...

IsleWalker
19-01-2012, 04:20 PM
LadyTerra--

No, I don't think this method is the same. By the method I found:
Determining Your Life Path Number

Your Life Path number is derived from the sum total of the digits that make up your birth date. Begin by converting the month, day, and birth year to *single digits and adding them together. The total sum is further reduced by adding the remaining digits together until a *single digit is obtained.

[*The exception to this rule is with the 'Master Numbers' 11 and 22 - i.e. November the 11th month, birthdays on the 11th or 22nd, or sum totals of 11 or 22. These numbers are not converted to single digits.]

With a birthdate of 07/27/1952 the process would be:

07= 7
27 = 9
1952 = 27 = 9

TOTAL = 25 = 7

That is not a 6. And I could find at least four other "methods" proscribed on websites--all of which yield different numbers.

What is the basis for the computation? What is the guiding principal behind it? I'm still confused.

IsleWalker - Lora

LadyTerra
19-01-2012, 09:10 PM
We are computing differently--even between the two of us--so you can imagine how methods can vary from book to book and over the internet!:wink:

I compute 1952 as 1+9=10+5=15+2=17--then reduce further by adding 1+7--which equals 8. 7+9+8=24 and 2+4=6

There is no tried and true method--(instead) my best advice is that you explore each method that crosses your path--until you find the one that feels right to you. I believe that it is very important for you to discover a Numerological System that rings true to you and then you will be following your own instincts.

You can (also) try Numerology that focuses on your life path number as determined by your name--perhaps that might help to clarify things--since you feel out of step with what you have tried thus far.

Try wideninghorizons.com--they have a number/letter chart listed on their homepage.

Blessed be...