PDA

View Full Version : Spiritual & Physical realms

ivy71983
20-07-2011, 03:03 AM
Hi guys!

I have a question and seek everyones opinon or personal experience. First let me give you the scenario. I was told that in the spiritual realm i have already manifested what i wanted (to move out of my ex's mothers house) but it takes time for it to manifest in the physical world. My question is has anyone ever experienced something like this and how long did it take for you to see the manifestation? I know it can vary but im seeking personal experience or opinions. In my opinion i dont believe it will happen anytime soon since i still havent found work but then again you never know right?

Distortedsoundz
22-07-2011, 03:33 AM
From what one of my friends who is psychic says, one thing about reading into the future is, if you want something bad enough you have to be patient and work garder for it to happen. Not precisely sure what he meant but man, sometimes it feels like there is no hope!

lisahey
30-07-2011, 05:57 AM
not sure what you mean by already manifested in the spiritual realm...you already saw it happen on the astral plane??

cna3089
02-08-2011, 10:24 AM
Since you have already manifested the thought and what you desire as long as you remain focused and keep it as your top priority it will happen. A job opportunity will come up and at first take what you can get. Thoughts that drive us in force our ability to strive. As long as you work with your energy towards your goal for ex. saving your money, avoid spending on anything frivilous for awhile, and surround yourself with people who also seek to succeed in a current goal, time will fly by and before you know it you'll have what you need. If it doesn't turn out that way no matter how hard you try then there is something else you're meant to be doing or you have more of a purpose to serve where you are that may be more important than you're desire to move. I hope this helped some!