PDA

View Full Version : Is this a past life experience or a message?

ellespirit
20-07-2011, 01:16 AM
Hi, I had a vivid dream three years ago, of which I am still trying to find the answer to, as I believe it was clearly a message of divine intervention. But I don't know after reading these threads now whether it may have been a past life memory?

I was in medievil times on a dirt road in a colourful bazaar open market. A very old man in tattered dirty clothing approached me (I dont' remember what I was wearing, how ungirly of me!) He had greying hair and a gentle voice and spoke to me in what sounded like very peasant Greek (I am from a Greek background so I don't know if it was a Saint or a Martyr/Monk..).

With his finger he drew five crosses on my face. Forehead, chin, each cheek and then (if you imagine a clock it was at 12, 6, 9 and 3) an additional cross at 5 (ie on my left cheek between cheek and chin).

He said to me, 3 men want you (Gosh this sounds so crazy please don't judge me) the one who you choose "is in funds" ie financial??

And that was it.

Now that was three years ago and the interpretation is still troubling me. I look forward to your thoughts. I could not find a religious meaning within Christianity.

Elle

Shabda
20-07-2011, 01:32 AM
Hi, I had a vivid dream three years ago, of which I am still trying to find the answer to, as I believe it was clearly a message of divine intervention. But I don't know after reading these threads now whether it may have been a past life memory?

I was in medievil times on a dirt road in a colourful bazaar open market. A very old man in tattered dirty clothing approached me (I dont' remember what I was wearing, how ungirly of me!) He had greying hair and a gentle voice and spoke to me in what sounded like very peasant Greek (I am from a Greek background so I don't know if it was a Saint or a Martyr/Monk..).

With his finger he drew five crosses on my face. Forehead, chin, each cheek and then (if you imagine a clock it was at 12, 6, 9 and 3) an additional cross at 5 (ie on my left cheek between cheek and chin).

He said to me, 3 men want you (Gosh this sounds so crazy please don't judge me) the one who you choose "is in funds" ie financial??

And that was it.

Now that was three years ago and the interpretation is still troubling me. I look forward to your thoughts. I could not find a religious meaning within Christianity.

Elle
maybe by "in funds" he meant the spiritual coin and not money, and while Christianity doesnt recognize reincarnation as being a reality, this could still be a memory from a past life, it is a possibility...

ellespirit
22-07-2011, 12:54 PM
Thank you Shabda

Uma
22-07-2011, 02:02 PM
Hi ellespirit,

I get the feeling this is a psychic connection you've made with one of your guides. They are speaking to you symbolically. I suggest doing some journalling to contemplate and to decode its message.

You can also meditate/pray and ask for more details and clearer guidance.

And look for synchronicities. Messages don't have to come in the dream state only.