PDA

View Full Version : Beginning healer with darned itchy palms!!!

Dawn
19-07-2011, 01:23 AM
I've been working with plants, stones, crystals, and loving rutting around in the soil (lol almost like a little pig) for years now.
Only recently I've learned that I'm a Nature Healer. I'm not sure what the proper title for it is. Someone who works with nature, plants, stones, crystals, and the energies thereof for the positive benefit of the Earth and all that live therein.
I've been following these feelings for years, putting down the beginnings of a crystal grid in the yard and helping to raise and clean its energy long before I had any idea why the heck I was doing any of it.
In the past few months, after a hiatus from any and all spiritual working, I've been called back to it big time. Within the past week is when I learned I was a Nature Healer. I could see when my hand and feet chakras were starting to glow, then the entire underside of my feet, as well as the full length of my palms and underside of my fingers.
I've gone outside to ground the energy, but since then, every now and then, especially when talking about doing the grid work here in the yard, tending to my plants to get the energy at the right vibration, my palms will start to itch like crazy.
There are no bug bites there, no allergic reactions to anything (and I doubt my lactose intolerance counts for anything on this note, been dealing with that since jr high and I'm almost 30 now), and the only thing that's changed in my life has been this big kick in the butt to get back to spiritual working and tending to get the energy grid and vibration in the yard 'just right'.
And yes I do keep my hands cleaned with soap and water (though I'm not OCD about it, just after doing my 'bathroom business' or petting my indoor/outdoor cats).

So, any ideas WHY my palms are itchy? Is this a normal side effect / reaction to this energy or something? I'm open to whatever you'd like to share, and thank you in advance!

Topology
19-07-2011, 01:29 AM
There are nerve clusters in the hands and the feet. My hands can sometimes itch. I'm not an expert in energywork or what will make it go away. It may have to do with the type of energy you're working with.

Do you do any self-maintenance like chakra clearing, clearing of your appendages (arms and legs), healing with your hands getting hot?

Saggi
19-07-2011, 01:33 AM
Hi Dawn,

I would say it is recognition for you at present!

Confimation!

You have received the message that you are a healer and healing in general is done with hands and feet. (Which by the way, is conformation for me too, I'm always drawn to healing in bare feet, be it received or given)

The itchy palms are for you to recognise you have a natural flow of energy and at the time when you're in nature tending to your plants and flowers it is naturally flowing due to the reason you are doing this.

This will also give you recognition of when healing is necessary.

You may walk into somewhere where a plant needs some healing and your palms may itch to confirm this!

You may be walking in a woodland area and there may be a tree, plant or animal that needs healing energy, your palms will itch to confirm this!

Best thing is not to get stressed over it, when it happens ask your healing guide, even if you're not aware of them, to send it where it's needed.

Enjoy it!

Love and hugs

Jo

XxXx

Dawn
19-07-2011, 03:13 AM
Topology, thank you for taking the time to reply.

>Do you do any self-maintenance like chakra clearing, clearing of your
>appendages (arms and legs), healing with your hands getting hot?
Nope. It's only been very recently that I've been getting guided to stones and getting my hands in the soil to ground my energies. My chakras... that's a different matter I largely leave alone. As for healing with my hands, nothing consciously actively doing yet.

Saggi, thank you so much for taking the time to share. It's very appreciated.
>I would say it is recognition for you at present!
lol When you mentioned it, I got that feeling as well, as if to say 'Hey, the lights in the house work now! Go in there and turn on those lights, already, would you? lol'

>healing in general is done with hands and feet.
O.o With feet as well?? That's new to me. I've largely only seen / heard of any healing done via the hands.
Though, it does make sense. For years I've hated going around in shoes when in the house. I've tried going barefoot outside into the yard, love it with sand or soil, but on typical grass + weeds, across bits of sticks and rocks and such, the bottom of my feet are too tender for that.
Whether in my home or someone elses, I prefer to go around barefoot. Even socks tend to bother me. (I mean, they're fine in my sneakers. Need to wear socks with them or I get some seriously sweaty feet.)
Helps to connect better with everything, I suppose.

Thank you so much for taking the time to explain the itchy palms thing to me. I mean, seriously. I've been talking to Gabes and, thanks to her, I realized I was a Nature Healer, and, the moment I did, itchy palms!!!
I'm glad to now know why. ^_^

>Best thing is not to get stressed over it, when it happens ask your
>healing guide, even if you're not aware of them, to send it where it's
>needed.
~*nods with understanding*~ Gotcha. Thank you. lol Now I won't get so irritated when my palms suddenly start itching like mad!

And... a healing guide?

Thank you kindly again, and I definately will enjoy this. ^_^

mattie
19-07-2011, 05:35 AM
You’re feeling your energy.

Try shaking off your hands w/ a flicking finger motion.

Saggi
19-07-2011, 07:38 AM

And... a healing guide?

Thank you kindly again, and I definately will enjoy this. ^_^

A guide who helps you channel the healing energy.

Next time you receive the itchy palms, try a meditation to meet your guide.

Or ask Gabes to help you.

Go with your first thought, don't question it even if it seems odd, like it can't be, because it can be!

You guide may be represented as an energy at first, yet they can still be worked with!

Or you may sense a name, see a figure, it depends how you sense things spiritually.

Gabes cannot give it to you, although she can help you find it.

If it doesn't happen, it's not time for you to meet them yet.

Just trust they are there and that they are working with you therefore you can work with them.

A healing journey is beautiful, like with everything it takes time.

Feel free to keep asking questions I will answer you with what I believe and trust, it may resonate or it may just set you on the path to find your own answers.

All the very best on your journey :hug:

Love and hugs

Jo

XxXx

steppert
19-07-2011, 08:44 PM
dawn you already have a guide by your side,nice energy it has too. Meditate to connect and sence your guide and strengthen your bonds.

Gabes
21-07-2011, 03:48 AM
Dawn definetly try Matties tip, I forgot to mention it to you. Always give your hands a flick after a healing or when they are going nuts and you want to ignore it. It really works :)

Big hugs we will both get there eventually!!

Dawn
22-07-2011, 12:56 AM
You know, I've kept coming back here at LEAST twice a day. I've wanted to sit here and write out a good reply, but simply haven't been able to settle down enough for this little thread. So much has been happening since I first posted this. ^_^

Mattie and Gabes, thanks for the finger flicking technique. Thanks for adding in as well Seppert.

Saggi, first off the bat, thanks for the bit about the healing guide. I honestly had no idea about that until (and Gabes lol you know about this already since I told you) I had bought two new stones (thank you Wal-Mart). I was riding home in the car and holding them and felt like they should be healed.
That's when I thought about what you said, Saggi, about the healing guide.
I relaxed and thought about it, asking what her name was. So easily I could feel her presense and I heard her spiritually say 'Tay Feather'.
Long version short, it took me a moment before I realized just what she was telling me. Tay is her name. Feather was referring to her symbol, the symbol she'd chosen when she wanted to contact me, or simply drop me a little 'hello', despite the fact I have been utterly oblivious to her until just days ago.
With her help, her hands on mine to show me how its done, I helped heal the energy of this new duo, as well as allow them to spend a couple minutes in the sunlight (something they let me know they hadn't 'touched' in many months and were very glad to be feeling again).

I'm still so new to this side of things, even getting to see, as Gabes put it, healing symbols on my hands to use when healing stones, crystals, plants, and animals when needed. But darn if it's not cool!

Another question is how can you tell when you're drawing energy up from the Earth to channel it through your hands and out to the individual that needs to be healed? Is there a different feeling between when you're using your own, the Earth's and the Universe's?

Gabes
22-07-2011, 01:33 AM
Good question Dawn!! I only know about Reiki & keep forgetting to tell you!! Reiki uses the universal energy around us, so you never get tired!! You actually get energised because you get the energy flowing through you as you are the channel. The worst thing that you can feel during reiki can be like a sore back because you get stuck healing one spot on a person and can't move hehe.

Now I am not sure about your flavour of energy, but I get the feeling that since you are so nature orientated you might be using mother nature's/universal energy, hence it coming from your feet maybe?!?! Try healing again and if you don't feel tired in anyway the healing energy is not coming from you!

Haha that was another vague answer!! But you know I'm so new you can see smell the spiritual baby powder on me :P

Dawn
22-07-2011, 01:57 AM
>The worst thing that you can feel during reiki can be like a sore back
>because you get stuck healing one spot on a person and can't move hehe.
lol

>Try healing again and if you don't feel tired in anyway the healing energy
>is not coming from you!
You know, that's a really good point. (Lol one of those 'water is wet, grass is green' common sense answers I feel like I should've already known. ^_^U)

That's a relief to know that I'm actually drawing on Mother Nature's Earth energy, instead of summoning my own to heal with. I'll definately try that tomorrow and see what becomes of it. (I tried going outside to the flower bed this morning and tried focusing on the roses, but I just couldn't get into the right mindset to do so. Irritating. >_<X)

>But you know I'm so new you can see smell the spiritual baby powder on me :P
lol Trust me, you're not the only one. But we're all trying and learning together!

Racer X
02-08-2011, 04:50 PM
CASTOR OIL~!

Latin name: Palma Kristi

Heals all ailments of the hand~

Apply liberally each night and put on white cotton gloves to protect and seal in the oil. In the morning wash off with a mixture of Baking soda and water. Say a pray for healing and strengthening and the hands will follow suit.

I once watched as a mans hands which were nearly destroyed by chemical exposure, completely renew his hands after modern medicine failed him. I gave him the same instructions and a 40 day supply of Castor Oil. All he had to do was follow the instructions!

Saggi
02-08-2011, 05:15 PM
You know, I've kept coming back here at LEAST twice a day. I've wanted to sit here and write out a good reply, but simply haven't been able to settle down enough for this little thread. So much has been happening since I first posted this. ^_^

Mattie and Gabes, thanks for the finger flicking technique. Thanks for adding in as well Seppert.

Saggi, first off the bat, thanks for the bit about the healing guide. I honestly had no idea about that until (and Gabes lol you know about this already since I told you) I had bought two new stones (thank you Wal-Mart). I was riding home in the car and holding them and felt like they should be healed.
That's when I thought about what you said, Saggi, about the healing guide.
I relaxed and thought about it, asking what her name was. So easily I could feel her presense and I heard her spiritually say 'Tay Feather'.
Long version short, it took me a moment before I realized just what she was telling me. Tay is her name. Feather was referring to her symbol, the symbol she'd chosen when she wanted to contact me, or simply drop me a little 'hello', despite the fact I have been utterly oblivious to her until just days ago.
With her help, her hands on mine to show me how its done, I helped heal the energy of this new duo, as well as allow them to spend a couple minutes in the sunlight (something they let me know they hadn't 'touched' in many months and were very glad to be feeling again).

I'm still so new to this side of things, even getting to see, as Gabes put it, healing symbols on my hands to use when healing stones, crystals, plants, and animals when needed. But darn if it's not cool!

Another question is how can you tell when you're drawing energy up from the Earth to channel it through your hands and out to the individual that needs to be healed? Is there a different feeling between when you're using your own, the Earth's and the Universe's?

Hi Dawn,

That sounds brilliant!

I would say that your feet indicate the flow of the earth's energy entering as well as the flow returning.

Grounding is important with healing.

Continue working with your guide, healing energy is natural, you as a channel is what you are working with.

Take things slow and build trust between you and your guide.

Using your own energy will feel draining, being a channel will invigorate you as you naturally absorb some of the free flowing energy.

Love and hugs

Jo

XxXx