PDA

View Full Version : Psychic development for a lost beginner..

casper
18-07-2011, 02:45 PM
What are good little ways to make progress in psychic development. i want to progress. I know meditation is supposed to improve it and I;m doing that but I was thinking more along the lines of putting it into practice. I was told I'd work well with 2 types of crystals, I've also heard tarot cards are good for beginners...

Any suggestions? How did your psychic development start out? When did you see results?
Thank you! :smile:

moke64916
18-07-2011, 05:28 PM
If you want to increase your psychic abilities drastically, then read the book "The Intuitive Way" by Penny Pierce. I promise you that your psychic abilities will be sky high if you read and do the practices in the book. It might be 130 pages long if even that, but there are a lot of exercises. It might take you 6 months just to finish the book and practices, but I promise you, that book will make you highly intuitive. If anything out there can increase your psychic abilities, it is that book. I would wire you $50 if that book didn't increase your psychic abilities DRASTICALLY. The book is well worth your money. Trust me. The psychic abilities will last a lifetime because of 1 book. Her second book should ** only read after first book. It is called "frequency." I wouldn't buy that book until your done with this other.

Coming2
19-07-2011, 09:39 AM
Books are always a good way to start learning but you really have to practice the steps in the books. When I first started my journey I bought a book called "Ask your Guides" by Sonia Choquette...like the other post it had a ton of wonderful exercises in it and I still refer back to it when I feel disconnected from my spiritual team. Not only will it help you build your psychic abilities it will help you build a relationship with the most important entities in your life...Your Spirit Guides, Ascended Masters and your Guardian Angel.

On another note....some great things you can try early on is guided meditation(which I am a big fan of), yoga, always with the prayer and always written down...there is power in the pen....create a God box to put your wants, desires and prayers in and another great tool I used early on was a pendulum. You must know how to ground and protect yourself though before using it. I found tarot cards a bit too hard to grasp in the beginning but the pendulum feeds off of your personal energy and will help you communicate with your Spiritual Team....

Best of Luck on your journey!!
Light and Love!!

moke64916
19-07-2011, 02:16 PM
There are many many exercises in the book I mentioned, and as well helps you communicate with your guides, spiritual counsil, and even shows a deep self hypnosis technique. The book takes a lot of work on your part to develop yourself psychically, but it is worth it. I myself found out once I sobered up that I was born with psychic abilities, I started seeing my Aura and feeling others energy. So I bought that book, to learn how to use the abilities I have.

Greenslade
20-07-2011, 02:51 PM
What are good little ways to make progress in psychic development. i want to progress. I know meditation is supposed to improve it and I;m doing that but I was thinking more along the lines of putting it into practice. I was told I'd work well with 2 types of crystals, I've also heard tarot cards are good for beginners...

Any suggestions? How did your psychic development start out? When did you see results?
Thank you! :smile:

Sit back, take a deep breath. Now, given you could do anything Spiritually, what would it be? Would you read Tarot cards if someone gave you the 'I'll give you three wishes' routine? Would you like to be a healer, stand up in front of a crowd of strangers and tell them you're talking to their Loved Ones?

What does your Heart tell you? Listen to it and follow it, then let the Universe guide your feet.