PDA

View Full Version : Universe/subatomics infinite in threes?

moke64916
17-07-2011, 02:54 PM
I think the universe is infinite. Scientists are looking inside Protons, or subatomic particles. I do think however that everything comes in threes. This explains the 3's.

In the beginning, That which Is all there was, and nothing else. Yet All That Is could not know itself-because All That Is is all there was, and there was NOTHING else. And so, All That Is....was not. For in the absence of something selse, All That Is, is NOT.

This is the great Is/Not Is to which mystics have referred to from the beginning of time.....................All that is could not know what it FELT like to be magnificent unless that which is not showed up. In the absence of that which is not, That which Is, is NOT.

And so It could, and would, never know Itself from a referance point outside itself. Such a point did not exist. Only one reference point existed, and that was the single place within, The Is-Not Is." The Am-Not-Am. Still, the All of Everything chose to know Itself experientially........In order for it to see his unseen pure energy, It realized It would need a referance point within......

And so all that Is divided itself.

In order for all that Is to Know Itself there had to be a Neither. Thus Three elements existed suddenly existed. That which is HERE, that which is THERE, and that which is NEITHER. AND THAT WHICH IS NEITHER HERE NOR THERE-BUT WHUCH MUST EXIST FOR HERE AND THERE TO EXIST.

With this being said, our thoughts come in 3's. There are three subatomic particles inside an atom. I think once science reaches the 3rd level of inside subatomic atoms, that the process will repeat itself infinitely in 3's. Infinitely in threes. Once the third is scientifically proven is when I think science will solve itself. That after the process of 3's is done. It will infinitely repeat the process. That's my theory. Anyone agree or disagree?