PDA

View Full Version : A powerful affirmation

3dnow
17-07-2011, 02:32 PM
Hi forum,

When I affirm:

"I love myself and all humans despite the inherent imperfectness of humankind, and although our good and bad potential have no limit. I could be anything between Jack the Ripper and Einstein, and there is no problem with that."

When I feel it really, I feel very different and powerful (to the point that I feel different physically). I understood why because this is the most loving affirmation one can make (accepting and forgiving our all bad potential). Secondly this demands courage and freedom because we are confessing that we have the potential to be Jack the Ripper, etc. We are all the same, only conditions differ.

This makes sense, after all God (me you everybody) is courageous and all forgiving (not even judging).

What do you think? Can you imagine a more powerful affirmation?

Thanks,

3dnow

moke64916
17-07-2011, 03:03 PM
Here's one I receieved after a prayer. The story is crazy how I received this prayer. Powerful affirmation. One day I prayed that I wanted to be a spiritual master. A parternship with God/The Source. After I asked this prayer. I was reading a book, and I turn the page in the book, and this prayer fell out of the book. It is shaped on the edges as a snowflake. It was a used book, but for it to be inside that book the minute after I asked the prayer was supernatural to me. Here is the prayer. I believe it is the most powerful affirmation one could say. Here it is. This prayer speaks universally too.

The Master Minds Partner's Prayer
I am the place where God shines through,

for God and I are One, not two. He wants me where and as I am. I will not

fret, nor will, nor plan, and if I am relaxed and free, God will work His

purpose out through me.

How this prayer got in this book at the timing of when I asked the prayer to the time I received this affirmation astonished me. How could it be? I'm on page like 100 something, and for me to turn the page it fell out within 3 minutes of asking the prayer. The prayer is powerful. But it is the story behind it that I wanted to share with you.

Eudaimonist
17-07-2011, 04:08 PM
"I love myself and all humans despite the inherent imperfectness of humankind, and although our good and bad potential have no limit. I could be anything between Jack the Ripper and Einstein, and there is no problem with that."

That's quite good.

What do you think? Can you imagine a more powerful affirmation?

Possibly, but you deserve the spotlight right now. :)

eudaimonia,

Mark

mattie
17-07-2011, 04:08 PM
Whether one believes that we are inherently flawed in a chosen belief that is popular w/ some religions, but not in other beliefs. Some believe that there really is no perfect model, therefore no need to regard our self as imperfect. We are perfect beings on an eternal exploration of the infinite.

We are continually learning & expanding. Even when we reach 12D (1-12D) reuniting w/ God or the Universe we have the option of deconstructing our energies to do it all over again & again & again. What is perfect energy? That which has reunited w/ the Universe once, a thousand times, a billion times?

We all should use whatever affirmations that we are comfortable with. Another version of this could be:

"I love myself and all humans honoring our innate perfection while respecting the right for all to explore the limitless boundaries of the human experience. I could be anything between Jack the Ripper and Einstein, and there is no problem with that."

3dnow
17-07-2011, 05:01 PM
Whether one believes that we are inherently flawed in a chosen belief that is popular w/ some religions, but not in other beliefs. Some believe that there really is no perfect model, therefore no need to regard our self as imperfect. We are perfect beings on an eternal exploration of the infinite.

We are continually learning & expanding. Even when we reach 12D (1-12D) reuniting w/ God or the Universe we have the option of deconstructing our energies to do it all over again & again & again. What is perfect energy? That which has reunited w/ the Universe once, a thousand times, a billion times?

We all should use whatever affirmations that we are comfortable with. Another version of this could be:

"I love myself and all humans honoring our innate perfection while respecting the right for all to explore the limitless boundaries of the human experience. I could be anything between Jack the Ripper and Einstein, and there is no problem with that."

Yes this is nice as well thanks. But I feel that this "innate perfection" part comes implicitly in the affirmation (in my version) since only a perfect being can freely confess, love and forgive its all bad potential. This is pure love and it is strong.

3dnow