PDA

View Full Version : a synchronistic message about water

in progress
17-07-2011, 10:20 AM
I just experienced a synchronicity this morning concerning information about water of all things.

I was watching a video of Steve Rother at Spirit Library (http://spiritlibrary.com/videos/lightworker/the-beacons-of-light-july-2011). I was struck with what he was saying about water since it agreed w/ something I dreamt of about a month ago.

I don't recall the dream anymore but I wrote down, "I realized water was the key to oneness and water was the communicator or communication medium, the link between us all." I didn't really know what that meant but thought it was interesting.

Steve R. said during his channeled message that the water in our bodies allow for the amplification and reception of love from "home". I perceive that to mean from our true divine selves or our family on the other side.

He said emotions allow us a connection to love by allowing us to interpret the energies from home as love. He then said water is the means of amplification and reception of these energies of love in the body. Any changes in planetary or bodily water affect how we receive the energies from home. My interpretation is that water allows us to ground the love energy into the physical.

This is a new concept for me and I have not heard this before. Now the symbolism of water used for dreams makes more sense! It often represents spirit or emotions!!

Adrienne
17-07-2011, 11:49 AM
hello in progress,

I can't view the video, but I have heard that communication with spirit/ the Other Side is enhanced when it is raining. Must be the water connection. Even speaking in the shower works well ( raining inside :D )

Dream Angel xx

SerpentQueen
17-07-2011, 03:45 PM
That's cool! The body is mostly water too. And, I get my best inspiration in the shower.

I had a revelation about water a few weeks back, while at the beach. It occurred to me that fire and water have a relationship. It's not that the water puts out the fire, but rather, that it solidifies what has been melted.

Also I've been studying Christianity and, if this interests you, ask why is baptism so important. Did you know that in Jesus' time and before it, it was critical that the baptism be done in flowing water? Today we do it with stagnant water, and that is not right. The water needs to be flowing, like a river.... which seems to fit your revelation, no?

So maybe in alchemy kundalini is the fire that melts to purify; and baptism in flowing water then solidifies the purified material into gold?

Medium_Laura
17-07-2011, 04:13 PM
I agree! I tell my students to stay hydrated and to meditate by water if they can (even in the bath!) It's a scientific fact that water conducts electricity and when we receive from the Other Side, it is in fact "energy". :)

UnderIce
17-07-2011, 11:07 PM
This may seem like a really simplistic thing to say on a more complex subject, but I suppose that explains why being near water is such a spiritual experience (well, it is for me at least :redface:)

alleigh
21-07-2011, 03:00 AM
I did take the time to watch that video.
(And I've grounded light today a few times...)

My twinflame is very much into water. It calms him, clears him, and when it rains, it's like nothing can be wrong for him. Thunderstorms electrify us and since meeting, it has taken us to a level of energy I can't quite explain. I was trying to find out more about water and its link to spirituality. I haven't been so successful. This is a start though.

Thanks for sharing!