3dnow
17-07-2011, 06:40 AM
A stupid person who plays guides told me this morning:

Surround yourself with light and surrender to "time". :D

Imagine you surrender to time you would be like:

What time is it?
What time is it?
What time is it?
What time is it?What time is it?What time is it?What time is it?What time is it?What time is it?What time is it?What time is it?What time is it?

:icon_eek:

3dnow

Adrienne
17-07-2011, 09:52 AM
ohh I don't think so ~

I think surrender to time means to not worry about what time it is.

I used to wear a watch, and I noticed that I was always looking at the watch to see what time it was, whether I needed to or not. So then I quit wearing a watch, there is usually a clock around somewhere .... and there is so much more freedom not worrying about what time it is. :D

Dream Angel xx

moke64916
17-07-2011, 12:50 PM
I've noticed when I am FULLY present in the moment, clock and psychological time seems to just go away. I think time is an illusion. Now physicists are saying the same thing. That time might be an illusion. Think about it. Past. All what past is to us is memory of past, but it happens in the NOW. Future has not occured yet, and it happens in the NOW. The mind lives off of time. Gets stressed on the "What if" scenarios. Stressed out about the future, and trauma from past. All what we have is the Now. The Present moment.
PS- If you put an advanced time clock based on space, If you just lift it 5 feet off the ground, the clock ticks faster than the one on the ground. What if you were to put that clock 10,000 feet up in the air? Time would seem to go faster. And these are the most advanced scientific clocks too.

3dnow
17-07-2011, 01:21 PM
Yes of course but the expression is:

"Surrender to NOW"

(and there is no time)

If you surrender to time, I think your head explodes.

The worse is that these people (I don't know why trying to guide me although they have no idea about anything) learn these things from me and echo them back to me in my sleep ... and wrong.

3dnow

Time
17-07-2011, 02:47 PM
Yess, everyone surrender to me! Muhahahahahahahahahahahahah

3dnow
17-07-2011, 02:52 PM
Yess, everyone surrender to me! Muhahahahahahahahahahahahah

Lol. You feel the power ha? :smile:

3dnow

Time
17-07-2011, 03:20 PM
Sry didnt mean to hijack your thread LOL.... Ill add something to make me feel better lol

Time si something we didnt really follow as much untill the 1600s. The first machanical clock was made, by all people a monk, to properly time his meditations ( god if he only seen what it would do LOL). We used sundials and very very simple ways of telling time, but nothing as "perfect" as down to the second liek a mechanical clock. IMO this was the straw that broke the camels back (besides ripping down forests) in terms of our seperation from nature. ITs an "unatural" way of keeping time, as opposed to the sun, or the stars.

We seem to look at time as "tick tock tick tock", instead of the movement of the sun and the moon, in relation of natural cycles.

mattie
17-07-2011, 03:59 PM
Not sure exactly what you mean by ‘A stupid person who plays guides ... .’
Is this someone impersonating your guide? If so you can vet them even while asleep.

Vetting Nonphysical Entities-
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?p=156097&posted=1#post156097

Surrender is a word that is quite popular, but often overused. Surrender often has the connotation of victor/conquered.

Exploring surrendering to time could mean many things. It could be moving into a dimension where time doesn’t apply in the same way it does here.

moke64916
17-07-2011, 04:10 PM
When fully present in moment, clock and psychological time seem to go away. The other dimensions I think do not have time. Or at least when I travel to other dimensions there is no sense of time whatsoever. You may be in another dimension and it feels like a wakeful dream(light delta stage frame of mind) and it may feel like you were in another dimension for 5 minutes when clock time says 30.

3dnow
17-07-2011, 04:11 PM
Sry didnt mean to hijack your thread LOL.... Ill add something to make me feel better lol

Time si something we didnt really follow as much untill the 1600s. The first machanical clock was made, by all people a monk, to properly time his meditations ( god if he only seen what it would do LOL). We used sundials and very very simple ways of telling time, but nothing as "perfect" as down to the second liek a mechanical clock. IMO this was the straw that broke the camels back (besides ripping down forests) in terms of our seperation from nature. ITs an "unatural" way of keeping time, as opposed to the sun, or the stars.

We seem to look at time as "tick tock tick tock", instead of the movement of the sun and the moon, in relation of natural cycles.

Thanks Time. :smile:

3dnow

3dnow
17-07-2011, 04:15 PM
Not sure exactly what you mean by ‘A stupid person who plays guides ... .’
Is this someone impersonating your guide? If so you can vet them even while asleep.

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?p=156097&posted=1#post156097 (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/redir.php?link=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.spiritualforums.co m%2Fvb%2Fshowthread.php%3Fp%3D156097%26amp%3Bposte d%3D1%23post156097)

Surrender is a word that is quite popular, but often overused. Surrender often has the connotation of victor/conquered.

Exploring surrendering to time could mean many things. It could be moving into a dimension where time doesn’t apply in the same way it does here.

They are ordinary living people having no idea. (I don't know yet my real guide)

Thanks also for
I will read it with great interest.

3dnow

Time
17-07-2011, 05:56 PM
your your own guide though..... even if it was real as most would interpret it, it wouldnt exsist without you.

3dnow
17-07-2011, 06:07 PM
your your own guide though..... even if it was real as most would interpret it, it wouldnt exsist without you.

What do you mean?

3dnow

mattie
17-07-2011, 06:15 PM
They are ordinary living people having no idea. (I don't know yet my real guide)

Listen to them if you want or ignore them. No need to take in their energy unless you want to.

3dnow
17-07-2011, 06:25 PM
Listen to them if you want or ignore them. No need to take in their energy unless you want to.

Yes I don't take them seriously. Only my higher self and a perfect stranger who spoke 4 times (in 4 years) but each time he talked it was important and *elegant (could be my guide).

Thanks,

*elegant: no giving orders, just naming a concept inciting me to think about it.

DulcePoetica
17-07-2011, 07:09 PM
I realize this isn't exactly a thread about time, but here's is something I have heard that comes to mind when I am impatient:
Things
I
Must
Experience

Adrienne
17-07-2011, 09:25 PM
I realize this isn't exactly a thread about time, but here's is something I have heard that comes to mind when I am impatient:
Things
I
Must
Experience

Very interesting DulcePoetica ~

Xan
17-07-2011, 09:39 PM
3d... Time is actually just process... the changes everything goes through in growth and life.

So "surrender to time" could mean, accept that it's all flowing along as it needs to... now... and now... and now......

Xan

Cal
17-07-2011, 09:53 PM
Yes, I wasn't sure if and how to respond to this question but that response resonates. Thank you Xan

Xan
18-07-2011, 01:39 AM
Mattie: Listen to them if you want or ignore them. No need to take in their energy unless you want to.

Yes I don't take them seriously. Only my higher self and a perfect stranger who spoke 4 times (in 4 years) but each time he talked it was important and *elegant (could be my guide).

*elegant: no giving orders, just naming a concept inciting me to think about it.

I've been taking my guides seriously for many years now and how grateful I am for their support.

They don't really 'give orders' but lead us beyond where we would go on our own... each in our own way.

Xan

3dnow
18-07-2011, 07:34 AM
3d... Time is actually just process... the changes everything goes through in growth and life.

So "surrender to time" could mean, accept that it's all flowing along as it needs to... now... and now... and now......

Xan

Yes it is surrendering to now.

3dnow

Time
18-07-2011, 12:41 PM
3D - Its a bit complicated..... but guides are generaly an extention of you. Your guide wouldnt exsist without YOU. You create them.

That doesnt mean that they are fake or not real ( personaly im still on the fence about them), just that with out us, there would be no guides angels or what ever you decide to call them...

As for the "now", you really have to be careful about it. OUr civilization is really evolved to focus in the now, and look where we are... War, greed, inequality, destruction of forests and extinction brought about directly by us...... We dont care about our kids kids, or how animals will be effected by no forest or habitat, we only care that we need the land NOW, and we need the wood NOW.... We dont allow ourselves to have any real insight into the future, because us as a species is almost incapible of this.....

We need to learn from the past ( yet not dwell), think of the present ( for the well being of everything), and the future (how we can keep things as they should be, not "because we need it NOW")

3dnow
18-07-2011, 03:48 PM
3D - Its a bit complicated..... but guides are generaly an extention of you. Your guide wouldnt exsist without YOU. You create them.

That doesnt mean that they are fake or not real ( personaly im still on the fence about them), just that with out us, there would be no guides angels or what ever you decide to call them...

As for the "now", you really have to be careful about it. OUr civilization is really evolved to focus in the now, and look where we are... War, greed, inequality, destruction of forests and extinction brought about directly by us...... We dont care about our kids kids, or how animals will be effected by no forest or habitat, we only care that we need the land NOW, and we need the wood NOW.... We dont allow ourselves to have any real insight into the future, because us as a species is almost incapible of this.....

We need to learn from the past ( yet not dwell), think of the present ( for the well being of everything), and the future (how we can keep things as they should be, not "because we need it NOW")

I don't know about that Time. What others say?

Thanks,

3dnow

Time
18-07-2011, 04:19 PM
Thats fine, im only answering with the information that I can. Its you who decides what to do with that information.

Silver
18-07-2011, 04:24 PM
.... We dont allow ourselves to have any real insight into the future, because us as a species is almost incapible of this.....

Not true. The cultures who've moved at a slower, sustainable pace have been decimated and what's left of them is forced to change into something very ugly by cultures who seemingly choose to exercise no foresight or their greed overruns their common sense and love.

Time
18-07-2011, 05:22 PM
Then they still dont have the insight to remove themselves from the situation.... And even if that happened ( im actualy agreeing with you that is what happened BTW), then we already know how much of a mistake it was and is.

Not to mention you didnt really get the context of the paragraph i dont think. I guess insight may not have been the best word, i shouldve said "care for". We dont care for the future if we are in the "now". Since our species only focuses in the now, we dont care about the future as much as we think. If we did 90% of the worlds fresh water supply wouldnt be polluted.

Silver
18-07-2011, 05:30 PM
Ok, that makes sense, I think I got it, now. Ty.

Xan
18-07-2011, 07:38 PM
Time: guides are generaly an extention of you. Your guide wouldnt exsist without YOU. You create them.

hmmm, Time... Would you also say this about other beings... your friends and relations... the universe?

Our minds are indeed very creative, but so are other minds... other conscious forms.

I've been communicating with spirit guides for many years and I guarantee my radical self-honesty doesn't verify your belief about them.

In fact, such a belief could very well keep you from an abundant resource in your growing and learning, and that is why I speak about them.

Xan

Time
18-07-2011, 07:42 PM
No, but the big difference between a guide and my family and friends, is that everyone can see my family....

Im not trying to refute your beliefs at all Xan, but im allowed to voice my opinion as much as anyone else.

And, if they are jsut a part of us, ultimatly us, that doesnt mean it isnt as profound as if it was for example, a pliedian, or the like....

geminilite
18-07-2011, 08:04 PM
i agree that time is just a mere illusion, and that all there is the now :D

my boyfriend on the other hand ( who i love dearly ) seems obsessed with time lol, constantly chasing against a never ending clock and the more he fights for time the less he seems to have, i cant help thinking there is something he's missing there ;p

geminilite
18-07-2011, 08:29 PM
Hi sorry just to add, as i am still finding my way round and hadnt seen the latter posts in this thread :S

As for the "now", you really have to be careful about it. OUr civilization is really evolved to focus in the now, and look where we are...

I agree to a certain point with this statement but just to add to my own thoughts on the now and that this is all we have....

firstly i believe that all reactions come from 1 of 2 emotions, love or fear, given that most people torture themselves with their past , and live in fear of the future for making the same mistakes , bad things happening etc... if we remove these factors ( past and future ) and just focus on where we are now without the worry of where we were before or where we will be, but just live in this present moment experiencing who we are without fear and worry, or ego's driving forward a need for ultimate power and status ( this is where i believe the greed , war etc really originate from )

then what do we have left? ourselves , love , freedom to live in the moment and be the best version of ourselves that we can be at the one given moment, if we were all to focus on the now as in our own spiritual path and be the best we can be towards nature and others, then these future circumstances would almost certainly be changed for the better.

we need to focus on the now to bring about the change of the future, worrying about the future wont bring about a change but putting into action the things we can do NOW will.

blessings
x x x