PDA

View Full Version : Ailments

CoffeeGem
15-07-2011, 02:50 PM
Hi Everyone,

I would like to request a healing for myself. Boy, that sounds strange! Ever since the heat wave hit I've developed a rash on my face. I don't think I can blame it entirely on the heat though... I am also having chronic back and knee pain.

Thanks,
CoffeeGem

TheReason
19-07-2011, 05:00 AM
*Sending healing energy your way*

Keep Archangel Raphael by your side, and surround yourself in his green healing light. The message I'm getting for you is sleep. Make sure you get enough rest, and before you go to sleep ask Archangel Raphael and your angels to attach an IV of green healing light that will heal you throughout the night.

Also, repeat a mantra, or affirmation when you wake up, during the day and before you go to bed: "I am healthy, my entire body is healthy and I feel good." This will manifest a positive change in your body.

Love & Light to you, and lots of healing energy!:hug2:
TheReason

CoffeeGem
19-07-2011, 12:48 PM
Thank you Reason! I have not been getting enough sleep lately. :icon_frown: I even wear my driving glasses all day because my eyes are so tired all day long. I will follow your instructions.

Thanks again!

steppert
19-07-2011, 08:30 PM
i am sending you a healing as well, there was room for it. More love and light to you :)

CoffeeGem
19-07-2011, 11:43 PM
Thank you steppert!