PDA

View Full Version : Pendulum collections

Adrienne
15-07-2011, 12:52 AM
For those of you who use pendulums, I was wondering, do you have just one pendulum or do you have a collection of them ?

Dream Angel xx

Medium_Laura
15-07-2011, 01:14 AM
I have a few, but only 2 I use for working. Those 2 no one else touches but me. The others I allow people to handle and practice with.

This one is my favorite

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/31o7-5dxXlL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

My other one looks like this

http://www.thewaytobalance.com/images/SwingPointPendant_Amethyst.jpg

Adrienne
15-07-2011, 01:02 PM
Laura, thanks for sharing pictures of your two pendulums. That first one is awesome ! I imagine one could almost be hypnotised just watching that spiral spin around. Do you do any hypnosis for past life regressions ?

I have one similar to your purple one, it is a citrine I think, very gold & sparkling looking.

Question for you ~ after you purchase a pendulum, do you cleanse it before using it ? like one does after purchasing crystals ? and if it is a metal one, what do you do ?

Dream Angel xx

Medium_Laura
15-07-2011, 02:29 PM
I always put them in a full moon. Yes even the metal one (all objects hold energy of people who handle them). Once cleared. I set the intent to my pendulum with a prayer or mantra. "This pendulum is an extension of myself, my higher soul. I ask that it only give me the truth in all situations. If the truth cannot be found, I ask that it not answer me. I use this pendulum for my greatest and highest good. So mote it be."

I am going to go to school for hypnosis and no I won't use a pendulum to hypnotize people. I think that's an old movie wives tale actually lol. I've not been to anyone who does regression that uses a pendulum to swing and make you sleepy :P

Adrienne
15-07-2011, 06:24 PM
I had a feeling all pendulums needed to be cleared, I just wasn't quite sure what to do with a metal one. Guess the timing is right on this, as there is a full moon currently... well, not at this precise moment, as it is daylight ! :D Last night I had some of my crystals basking in the moonlight.

Ok, one more question please. What does one do if their pendulum isn't swinging at all ?
She tried asking it to show which way for a yes, answer ~ it moved just ever so slightly then came to a complete halt ! She tried asking it to show which way for a no answer ~ same response, slightest of movement then a complete halt ! So I tried it, and it worked for me, in fact it was swinging very fast for each answer. What's the deal with this ?

As for the hypnosis and swinging the pendulum, I must be watching too many old movies, lol ! :D

Medium_Laura
15-07-2011, 08:13 PM
Ask "Is this pendulum in harmony with me?" If it doesn't move. It's not.

Medium_Laura
15-07-2011, 08:15 PM
getting into a proper state of mind is also suggested. Not tired, stressed, emotional, etc. It helps to meditate a bit before you focus on your pendulum. Remember this when you work with it - it is an extension of you. If you feel that you don't trust the answers, "you" won't give them. :P

try this video

http://www.youtube.com/msvideotutorials

Adrienne
15-07-2011, 09:29 PM
Ask "Is this pendulum in harmony with me?" If it doesn't move. It's not.

Thanks Laura, for this and for the video, I will show it to her. It was just the strangest thing, never saw a pendulum just not want to move !

Adrienne
15-07-2011, 10:03 PM
So, she tried the harmony question.... funny thing is ... the pendulum did very slightly sway when she asked it " Are you in harmony with me ? " but.... she didn't know if it was a yes or no answer ! :icon_eek: as when she asked for a yes and no answer before asking it the harmony question, it still didn't move.

I asked her if she had a necklace that might work as a pendulum. She picked one out and she again asked for yes/ no/ maybe directional swings, hardly any movement at all. I took the necklace and asked the same questions for her... using her name ... and there were definite swings ! I gave the necklace back to her, and no response ! :icon_eek: :confused:

maybe she is just not meant to work with pendulums?

Medium_Laura
15-07-2011, 10:18 PM
maybe her energy isn't balanced at this time. The pendulum will move slightly if in harmony (doesn't have to be a yes).

Tell her to try the swinging it around first and then asking for "clear sign for yes"