PDA

View Full Version : Knowing Everyone's Problems

TheReason
13-07-2011, 10:12 PM
I don't know if this is the correct section to post this in, but I think some can relate to this. I know everyone has different senses that are stronger. Mine is feeling. I can feel energies very strongly and that's how I do healings too. I can sense where an ailment is, how someone is feeling and this goes beyond physical to emotional as well. I kind of shut it off for a year because it was a lot to handle when you don't know how to handle it. However, as of 5 months ago I have gotten back into it and have noticed my senses growing stronger than ever. I do try and remember to cover myself in the white light on a daily bases do to the energies I pick up throughout the day. But I still feel everyone's energies.

I find frustration sometimes because I can pick up on things with people I work with and friends that I can't really bring up. Some people are offended if you bring up something personal or health issues. I've gotten better at letting things go more, but it's still hard.

Does anyone know what I mean?

nightowl
13-07-2011, 10:45 PM
Hey TheReason,

Yes, I know exactly how you feel and it does take time to learn how to work with this type of thing. There are many times where we are not to say or do anything with it, other than pray for the person and the situation, that, sometimes is the reason we have been shown these things. There are other times where once you have the knowing Spirit will provide an opportunity where we can in some way help. There are times and this is one that I experience a good bit, it could be warning to protect others who can't see the dangers for themselves. It is a delicate thing to learn how to share this kind of info without bringing judgment on yourself. What I have learned to do is rely on Spirit to lead in the situations, if you trust in a high power and believe that what you are sensing comes from there, it is from there that you to will receive more discernment in to how to proceed. Hope this helped some...:smile:

nightowl

Saggi
13-07-2011, 11:31 PM
Hi The Reason,

I know what you mean!

What I do is lift my vibration and cleanse my chakras daily and this seems to help.

That way I can feel even lower vibrational emotions off someone else, yet it doesn't affect me as much as it did when I was a sponge.

Five minutes in the morning alongside grounding and it genrally sets me up for the day. If I start to feel a bit bogged down another 5 minutes will help or even jutst a few deep breaths to raise my vibration again.

It's a beautiful gift and it can be kept beautiful, with a little maintenance :)

Love and hugs

Jo

XxXx

windwhistle
14-07-2011, 03:24 PM
I personally believe every single person on the planet is empathic. It's part of being human. Sometimes when I think I have a special gift a little better than someone else is where I get into trouble and become too precious and sensitive...then I am not a part of society and I can lose my way in my own illusion. I notice lots of folks on here think they have a special gift...but truly...we are all special because we are. Love the world, love everyone, love you!

TheReason
14-07-2011, 09:23 PM
Thanks Saggi and Nightowl (love your avatar nightowl!)

I agree, and I love that I am able to help people when I can. I just want the best for everyone.

And I by no means am indicating that I think I'm better than anyone else...

windwhistle
14-07-2011, 10:00 PM
Hey TheReason...my post was kind of thorny...I apologize.

I'm like you and I am frustrated is why I was...thorny. Used to do massage and energy healing but had to quit bc no matter how much white light, and grounding I would do...I still walked away from the massage with a load of energetic muck from the client. Feeling other people's energy is by far my strongest sense...it is a gift and a curse. But your post and my response has woken me up to the fact that I need not to be angry about it but to embrace it and work with it. I too get a sense of what is ailing a person emotionally and physically...it's hard not to say anything...it's even harder to accept that I don't know what is best for them. I want to help people too but I have to walk the fine line between helping and fixing. Cuz I'm for sure a fixer and fixing doesn't always mean helping...usually it backfires and either I get broken or the other person doesn't learn something because I have taken the pain away...then that person has to go through the challenge yet again.

They call me 'stoic' at work. I never realized how much I kept my feelings and thoughts to myself...because I knew things...but what do you really say or how to say it when it's that deep? I laughed incredulously...stoic-me?! But, I told them...I am a seething cauldron of emotion...I just don't show it. So I decided to practice talking more about what I am thinking/feeling to others at work...no more fear about they think I'm a weirdo...cuz I guess I am...but on
a spectrum of all the people on the planet I'm probably not the weirdest...and
that gives me consolation.

Anyways...thanks for providing yet another lesson for me in self-acceptance. I'm a lot like you...I relate to everything you said...and now I'm loving this part of me and you!

SunMist
14-07-2011, 10:02 PM
What I do is lift my vibration and cleanse my chakras daily and this seems to help.

That way I can feel even lower vibrational emotions off someone else, yet it doesn't affect me as much as it did when I was a sponge.

Saggi, would you mind sharing the details of your routine? What is your experience like if someone you are super-close to like say a parent is experiencing very intense negative emotion?

TheReason
15-07-2011, 02:46 AM
Hey TheReason...my post was kind of thorny...I apologize.

I'm like you and I am frustrated is why I was...thorny. Used to do massage and energy healing but had to quit bc no matter how much white light, and grounding I would do...I still walked away from the massage with a load of energetic muck from the client. Feeling other people's energy is by far my strongest sense...it is a gift and a curse. But your post and my response has woken me up to the fact that I need not to be angry about it but to embrace it and work with it. I too get a sense of what is ailing a person emotionally and physically...it's hard not to say anything...it's even harder to accept that I don't know what is best for them. I want to help people too but I have to walk the fine line between helping and fixing. Cuz I'm for sure a fixer and fixing doesn't always mean helping...usually it backfires and either I get broken or the other person doesn't learn something because I have taken the pain away...then that person has to go through the challenge yet again.

They call me 'stoic' at work. I never realized how much I kept my feelings and thoughts to myself...because I knew things...but what do you really say or how to say it when it's that deep? I laughed incredulously...stoic-me?! But, I told them...I am a seething cauldron of emotion...I just don't show it. So I decided to practice talking more about what I am thinking/feeling to others at work...no more fear about they think I'm a weirdo...cuz I guess I am...but on
a spectrum of all the people on the planet I'm probably not the weirdest...and
that gives me consolation.

Anyways...thanks for providing yet another lesson for me in self-acceptance. I'm a lot like you...I relate to everything you said...and now I'm loving this part of me and you!

I'm glad to bring up something you can relate too. I was quite bitter as well at one point because I did healing work and quit for a year because of my frustrations of feeling drained and used. I feel like we are a lot alike actually, from the energy draining to how you have learned to express yourself despite what others might think. I've been through all that too! I made the mistake of wanting to "fix" people instead of just showing compassion to them and being there when they needed me. I have to learn how to channel energies from the Divine source so that I do not drain my own energies. I do this, but somehow my own energies are still being drained. I've scaled it down now, and am focusing on helping others but still nurturing myself too. You'll know what you are meant to do by how you feel doing it. And I always remember when I think I've got it all figured out - the next minute I realize I don't at all! I'm just taking one day at a time, and taking things slow.

I am always here if you would like a friend to talk and relate to :)

MagnetEyez
15-07-2011, 03:05 AM
Hello The Reason! I had suddenly started feeling everyone in crowded places...bombarded. I would have to leave. Then someone said to block it, I said "How"?, she says you just do it.
This "gift is called empathy, which makes you an empathic." I have one thing to say...this is "mind" work and as soon as it mixes with brain thought it is gone. only trust the mind. there is some "psychic" to it also and have gotten things on others I do not know....I only seek them out if I am feeling pushed to talk to them. this does not happen on demand.

Saggi
15-07-2011, 07:24 AM
Saggi, would you mind sharing the details of your routine? What is your experience like if someone you are super-close to like say a parent is experiencing very intense negative emotion?

Hi SunMist

Sure!

For grounding:

I used to just ground from my feet, I now ground from my feet and my coccyx.

I feel and see a cord from each of my feet and my coccyx growing into the ground and making its way to the earth's core.

Once there I see the cords reach the centre I see them splay out and attach themselves to the inside of the core.

For cleansing:

I breathe through my nose the colour of each chakra flow up through my grounding cords, all three, so my chakras are cleansed back and front.

Red-Root
Orange-Sacral
Yellow-Solar Plexus

For the heart chakra I use two colours
Pink-Love for me
Green-Love for others

Blue-Throat
Purple-Third Eye
White-Crown

As the colour reaches the chakra it blasts outwards front and back to cleanse them, then I breathe out through my mouth, the negativity out through the grounding cords. Ready to pick the next colour up.

As you breathe in each colour and reach each chakra, rmemeber if you’re seeing the meditation then you are extending your breathes. This lifts your vibration, although can also make you feel a little light headed, so slow the breathes in, so you don’t go too high too fast.

When I go through the crown chakra I breathe the white flow out from my crown and shower my aura. I feel/see it flow from my head to my feet and then flow down the outside of my 3 grounding cords for a complete cleansing.

I then breathe the white flow back up all three grounding cords and flow straight through the chakra line and out of my crown.

I then feel/see a cord grow, splay out and attach itself to what I sense as the universe.

From here I breathe out and the universal light flows down through my crown through me and into the earth's core. Creating a link through me between the universe and the earth.

Generally as a rule I feel good once I’ve done this, if I still feel groggy I ask that I only feel my own emotions for that day so I can work through them.

Have a play around with this way, ask for guidance to be shown a way that suits you, you’ll know when you’ve got it right.

As for my experience regarding someone close, I feel their emotions and also I feel my own to do with it too. So you will feel these emotions very intensely! Again ask that you just feel your own emotions, so you don’t get bogged down.

Through it all the best thing you can do is to remember love!

Love doesn’t mean accepting everything, it means that you can love regardless!

I hope this helps

Feel free to ask more questions :)

Love and hugs

Jo

XxXx

SunMist
18-07-2011, 06:36 AM
Hey Saggi, sorry on the late response but the world caved in a bit the last few days (long story) thanks for the details, I will definitely try this!

TheReason
19-07-2011, 05:02 AM
Hey Saggi, sorry on the late response but the world caved in a bit the last few days (long story) thanks for the details, I will definitely try this!

Hope all is okay...

alleigh
21-07-2011, 02:12 AM
I know what you mean.
I just try to let people know that I am here for them to talk to if they need it. Start a conversation about something random and sometimes it leads to what they need to talk about. If it doesn't, I at least reached out to let them know the door is open.
I am constantly in contact with people. I thrive on being "social." Even if I am making people laugh. Any kind of contact. So even when it weighs on me, it also does the opposite, almost like a drug. It fulfills whatever I am here for.
:)

Toolite
23-07-2011, 02:50 AM
I don't know if this is the correct section to post this in, but I think some can relate to this. I know everyone has different senses that are stronger. Mine is feeling. I can feel energies very strongly and that's how I do healings too. I can sense where an ailment is, how someone is feeling and this goes beyond physical to emotional as well. I kind of shut it off for a year because it was a lot to handle when you don't know how to handle it. However, as of 5 months ago I have gotten back into it and have noticed my senses growing stronger than ever. I do try and remember to cover myself in the white light on a daily bases do to the energies I pick up throughout the day. But I still feel everyone's energies.

I find frustration sometimes because I can pick up on things with people I work with and friends that I can't really bring up. Some people are offended if you bring up something personal or health issues. I've gotten better at letting things go more, but it's still hard.

yes i know.. sometimes its easier if you dont go into detail one of the things i can smell disease wise is kidney failure.. so i may tell that person its very importat to drink more water but wont go into detail... everyone has to find their comfort zone some messages i dont deliver at all.. i will pray for them.. so it depends.

All the glory Belongs To God Forever!

SunMist
24-07-2011, 04:59 AM
Hope all is okay...

Thanks for asking - things are not okay with one dear to me so not okay with me too. Any prayers much appreciated.

TheReason
24-07-2011, 05:11 AM
Thanks for asking - things are not okay with one dear to me so not okay with me too. Any prayers much appreciated.
You are in my prayers and I'm sending loving energy to you and to them. I am always here if you should need anything

Love & Light

Aquarian
24-07-2011, 02:55 PM

Yes, but don't have a problem with it.

Firstly, how are you picking up the information? For me, initial sensing is usually just the natural interaction between the auras. If I want a better read, I have to extend my ethereal arms into their aura - something I rarely do.

Even then, if it's a simple issue I can just covertly help them heal it.
If it's more complex I get a sense of whether I'm supposed to tell them or not.
If I'm supposed to, my guides (I think) give me an idea of what buttons to avoid.
If not, it usually doesn't even come to my conscious awareness although it's mostly still there in my subconscious.

windwhistle
24-07-2011, 05:00 PM
Aquarian...seems like you can consciously turn it on and off...like you 'think' your way through it. My empathy is not like that at all. It is huge and wet like a dog bounding into my lap and licking me on the face. It is a feeling...a knowing. I don't see auras or arms. I don't get to decide what to do. It just rushes at me like a waterfall. That is why I tune out a lot...which is not so good either. But I am learning that with acceptance of this gift and love for myself I am actually able to offer others a type of warmth and insight that helps them untangle the knots, so to speak. Being able to connect or feel other people's moods and energies takes a little off of them by me sharing that mood or feeling. Then what to do with that person's gunk? It stays around for a couple of days. I actually have to physically remove myself from the person. There is no choice when I am near them. I take it on. But that's just the way I was made and I am learning to use this gift to help others instead of just hurting me. Knowing my limitations has helped too.

northstar
24-07-2011, 05:11 PM
ahh yes... when i started being able to see peoples souls i soon found out that, well, all people dont like their souls looked into... fact most dont, its kinda private... this kinda takes a honing of the skill... a time and a place for everything (smile)....

Aquarian
25-07-2011, 09:34 AM
There is no choice when I am near them. I take it on.
I'm not sure if you're wanting advice on changing this...?

SunMist
25-07-2011, 08:33 PM
You are in my prayers and I'm sending loving energy to you and to them. I am always here if you should need anything

Thanks so much! :hug2:

I'm not sure if you're wanting advice on changing this...?
I'm always interested in learning new techniques, what do you do?

windwhistle
26-07-2011, 04:19 PM
Aquarian...would love advice on changing that...

I have tried several things but nothing works and would be open to trying your way. Let us all know!!!

Aquarian
28-07-2011, 07:01 PM
OK, firstly, it's probably easier for Aquarians. :wink:
The water we bear represents others' emotions. For those having trouble with others' emotions it will probably take a lot of practice.

According to the Master Yogananda, it's human egos that make us feel feelings so strongly. Feeling others' feelings is actually incredibly difficult. What you're almost certainly feeling are your own issues, corresponding to the energetic vibrations you're picking up. You can verify this as strongly feeling someone else's feelings would feel very strange indeed whereas your own feelings will feel somewhat familiar.

So one way to not feel these things is to clear your own issues eg via EFT.

Another is to look for potential secondary gain for being swamped in others' feelings.

What I wrote earlier was tailored for TheReason (at least as he/she presented his/herself here) but is probably still applicable to both of you.

Something else that seems important is maintaining a strong central meridian. Check out this video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLOPwk8_TGw

A neat trick one of my mentors taught me was, with clients, to encircle us with a holy light 'figure of 8'. For me it works surprisingly well.

windwhistle
29-07-2011, 05:05 PM
Aquarian, I don't agree. I also don't give pure credence to Indian gurus. Been there, done it. I do agree in the theory of judging another...which is...if I see something I don't like in someone...it is probably in me. But that is thinking and analyzing and using the mind to judge and discern. Thinking and feeling are not the same at all. Feeling has no words. We use words to try and describe them but words fall short of the mark. I think you may 'think' your
feelings...am I wrong? It is only through experience that we really 'get' it. And yes, that experience may be colored by our perceptions and personality but it is as real as we can get. In other words...just because some guru said it, doesn't mean it is true for you until you have jumped in the water. Thinking is overrated and feeling other people's feelings is too easy for some of us...especially water types like me.

Aquarian
29-07-2011, 06:21 PM
I can't see what you disagreed with except the idea that somebody might have actually ascended.